RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
10:58 PM
"You want to give yourself to me?" He said looking at her, stroking her face with his fingers. "Will you fall to your knees every day, bent over, shaking her ass for me to stuff your cunt woth my cock?" He said as his finger grazed her neck. "Hm? Will you spread your legs at my word, even if it meant you'd surrender your self control and self respect? Even if it meant I'd push your body into such a heated state, that the second you birthed my egg, I could stand up and tell you to take your fat ass into your pen, and get ready to for more?" He whispers to her, curious just how depraved she truly was...after all Circlle threw herself at him and couldn't pop an egg for him. Mary's urges were only more scandalous, she very well could be impregnated by Boon, and it would only make her desires worse when the hormones were kicking in.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Boon watched her flush, wetting his lips with a flick of his tongue. "Say something..." he purred into her ear. "Say what your little degenerate body hungers for...and I will feed it. I'll treat you like a bitch that I found in the wild, and want to make into my little fuck doll"

Local Time:
Boon smirks at her as she blurted our what she wanted. The Combusken leaning in closer and shoving her down, rolling and pressing her face into the carpet. His lean muscle flexing, wrapping an arm behind her back. His knees carved between her legs, forcing them apart easily. "Like this? He said , as she felt his cock, still slick with her spit, rubbing between her legs as he got hard so easily, so hungry to put itself inside her drenched sex.

Local Time:
Boon thrusted into her roughly, his grip on her hips getting tighter, pulling her into his thrust. "Oh yeah? Your nothing but a hole to breed hm? You want a strong Mon to stuff you with egg after egg, like yiur some Ditto!" He grunts as his mouth clamps to her neck.

Local Time:
3:58 AM
She squealed in pleasure as he got even more aggressive, nodding to his words "I... I wish I was a Ditto for you!" She moaned out, even as her sex got tighter around him, her racing heartbeat pounding a fast rhythm that he would be able to feel easily with the bite he held onto her neck "Ju... Just fuck me... Breed me like the slut you deserve!"

Local Time:
"You're not worth anything to me, understand? You're a sex toy that just happens to drop eggs! Mm- every time I cum inside you is a gift!" he growled, his words muffled as he was biting her with every drawn syllable. His aggressive pace was drilling against her, stealing the strength in her muscles, his cock battering her womb, rattling her senses. "You'll never do anything right but spread your holes and get knocked up!'

Local Time:
Boon watched her eyes glaze over, and she slurred and mumbled to herself, her body getting rocked by the rough intensity of his thrusts. He smirked at her a bit, his cock slammed into her womb, and stared her up. "Pft-your a breeder- through and through!" He said as he grabbed her breast, squeezing it, his other hand shifting to prop her leg on his shoulder, ramming her deeper.

Local Time:
Boon mumbled a swear under his breath as he felt her sex trying to squeeze and milk him with every thrust. While she devolved into a moaning mess, getting pounded by her chosen male, Boons muscles started to tense and let him drilled into her , using Bulk Up to keep up the assault. "Fuck-fuck-" he hissed as she saw him shifting, getting more Mon like, her welcoming, almost needy sensations making Boons instincts act up.

Local Time:
Boon watched her, her move radiating off her like a pheromone trail. The Combusken was steaming hot, his cock ramming deep inside, and his hands moved, holding her legs wide apart as he pushed himself into his base again. She felt his cock drumming, sending ripples out through her core. He was going to breed her, she knew it, he would fuck her until her mind went blank and she collapsed. His cockstired inside her again, starting to shoot his cum into her womb, starting to push her full again of the fresh hot stuff.

Local Time:
She burbled weakly as he finally came into her womb, the sheer amount bulging her belly outwards as she lay beneath him, one leg still trapped over his shoulder, a thin trail of drool dribbling from her mouth. She was well and truly out of it, his sheer power in breeding her enough to leave her comatose.

Local Time:
As she laid there, going completely limp and drifting into a stupor, She vaguely felt Boon pulling out of her, his cum starting to leak out of her, but no doubt the deed wasn't going to be hindered, the belly bulging load inside of her more than enough for three Mon to try to get an egg. He pulled her up and put her on her bed. "When you get up, get Delson up too, I have a match today so he better be completely free of distraction." He said patting her cheek as he walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

Local Time:
He'd see her nod vaguely to his words, before she passed out entirely. When she awoke later, her belly had levelled out to normal, and she looked to her dresser, wondering what the time was... It didn't really matter, now she thought on it. She stretched awkwardly, feeling the sore throb between her legs and wincing, before she headed to shower herself. Once that was done and she was dried out, she dressed and headed to see if Delson was awake.

Local Time:
Delson shifted again, grunting a bit louder as she roused him. He looked in her direction blindly, wearing his sleep mask again. "Eh, who's the trainer again?" He said as he snatched the mask off his eyes. "Tell Boon that he doesn't get to tell me to do anything." He said sharply.

Local Time:
He narrowed his eyes at her. "He threatened you?" He said as he stood up. Ofcourse....that sounded about right for Boon on some level, but for waiting for a match? A bit excessive. Her reluctance to listen made him scowl a bit. "You let me worry about Boon, you just tell him what I said!" he said as he started to stalk off to his personal bathroom.

Local Time:
"I, Uhm... Well, he... didn't exactly..." She muttered softly, before nodding as he spoke "I... I will, Yes sir!" She replied, leaving before he could even begin to decipher her mumblings... Ah well, wasn't important anyway. What was important was Boon being the shit he was and trying to tell his Trainer what the fuck to do.

Local Time:
(XD When your trainer wants you to deliver basically a verbal slap and reminder whose in charge to what is basically your Top )

As she mumbled to herself, Delson paid her no mind, washing up for the day. Mary could fund Boon in his room, the blonde Mon still waiting impatiently, scowling at the TV. Would she tell Boon what Deldin said? Would he get angry? Would he take it out on her?

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom