RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
12:22 AM
(XD 17 again. Hm.)

As she tucked and rolled with Boon, his confusion seemed ti give way to his usual wrestling and fighting talents. As she tried to overpower him, he tangled himself with her and carried the roll further, the shackles tumbling out from between them and laying off to the side as he pinned her, though he had her by the handls, squeezing them as he looked down on her. "Slippery! But not enough!" He said as his body heated up further, his tingue lapping at neck, her sweat sizzling off his tongue.

(XD hm, dnd but all combat rolls are sex)

Local Time:
5:22 AM
("Roll a Dex save, to see if the Dragonborn pins you"
"... 4."
"The Dragonborn locks you underneath his body and shoves his thick length into your ass. Take 5 Bludgeoning Damage")

"Shit!" Mary hissed as she was pinned back underneath him, feeling his tongue running against her neck and hearing the sizzle it made with her sweat as she moved her legs to push his away again, hoping she might be able to get another chance to get back on top. Of course, with his hands pinning her arms down above her head it was unlikely.

Local Time:
(XD writes down for later consideration)

Boon felt her kicking against him, but his strength and hers still were at some odds with his fighting type nature letting him roll about but pin her again. He grinned at her, his mouth clamping on her nipples teasingly. "Mmm-! Want me to let you win?" He teased

Local Time:
"Fuck no..." She growled back as he teased her, but there was a moaning undertone as he bit her nipples, whilst her lower body continued to press against his, every movement he made countered and returned by her as they rolled around on her bed, her body heat increasing as her will to win followed suit.

Local Time:
As she got fired up, her heat abd his adding to the embers in the air, their wrestling match only making the pair push the other harder. Every impact made the bed squeak and the headboard rattle, . He bit on her neck, they scratched, they kissed, flames licking off if their bodies the more their wills and lists battled. He pushed inti her again as she tumbled them over, managing to actually take the straddling position while Boon was getting wrapped up in how good her oussy was sucking in his cock,.

Local Time:
Each scratch and bite made her moan, whilst his kisses muffled that swiftly as the heat and flames leapt up around them and as she ended up straddling him she gave another pleasured moan whilst his cock lanced deep inside "Tha... That's it... Fuck your good..." She moaned out, before realising she had another chance to trap his arms, her hands moving to try and snap the manacles around his wrists to properly pin him beneath her.

Local Time:
"Don't you fucking... Compare me to that... cum slut!" Mary hissed back as he bucked up, feeling his cock pounding her deeply even as she finally got the chains onto his arms "Could she ever get you trapped down like this?" She asked, moving her hips up and down atop him "Could she take the heat you give off?"

Local Time:
As she asserted her worth, bouncing on him as he clapped uo against her, his hands flexing, but the chains were strong enough to withstand her heat and strength, it would do the same for his. "Mmm-~ no-" he moaned out as she rolled her hips, sitting up slightly. "She's faint-" he said as she mentioned the heat. "She's weaker than you-" he affirmed hotly.

(XD Dream Boon: constantly agrees abd affirms Mary

Local Time:
(Dream Boon: That's right, you're the best!
Mary: Fuck, I'm asleep aren't I?)

Mary blinked as Boon spoke, but she was distracted by his upwards thrusts into her making her moan out "Ahn... Yeah... She is! That's why... your underneath me like this!" She proclaimed, leaning down and pressing her breasts into Boon's face whilst her hands moved around to press his head up and between her cleavage "I got out of your chains... and now your trapped in them, under me... Like I deserve!"

Local Time:
(XD Dream boon: spits in her mouth
Mary:...Dammit was that because Boons an ass in real life or if im just into that shit...)

Boon muffled a moan inti her chest as she pushed her new DDs inti hus face, his cock pulsed inside her hotly. His hips rocked up harder. "Mm~m~!" He groaned as she felt hus breath, the flame inside her surging, his seed tingling inside as it dripped his pre, like pearls of molten glass, but only she could handle it now as his full strength reared out underneath her. He was bucking like a rapidash- a burning Taros, her stud that she could use over and over. "I'll- break free-" he growled as he glared up at her, his eyes flaring with fire light.

Local Time:
She grinned down as she heard his muffled moans, before gasping at the sudden increase in heat inside her body when his pre began to dribble out of him "Oh fuck that's good" She mumbled, before hearing his voice as he growled about breaking free "Oh, I don't think so Boonie... You got those chains specially to keep a strong, fire type locked up..." She licked her lips "So a strong fire type is gonna be locked up in there... I'll let you out when I'm done..." She leant down and kissed his nose, before returning to riding his cock, wanting to feel him swell up as he reached his limit.

Local Time:
"Mm~fuck~you'll- be back in these when that happens!" He threatened...well, not that it wouldn't be a bad time either. As she went back to riding him, she felt him swelling, his body starting to flex , Bulk Up being used again and again, swelling bigger and bigger in side of her as his pre weeded faster and faster inside of her, he was filling her with his molten seed, about to drain his first loafs into her. She felt his mouth sharpen, becoming a beak as he clamped on her nipples tugging on them and his tingue lashing over them.

Local Time:
"Maybe... I'll leave you... in them then... so I can... use you for my pleasure!" She moaned back as he threatened her, even as she felt the way he was bulking up and swelling inside of her "Oh fuck yes... Do it you stud... fucking flood my insides..." She moaned as he bit onto her nipples with his beak, her hips taking him to his base as she waited to feel his hot loads dumped deep inside.

Local Time:
As she pushed herself down on him, she felt him gushing inside of her her, the surge of his hot loads, pouring all the molten heat into her womb, the sensation sizzling and searing within her painlessly, it just kept flowing, bulging her full, making her swell as she milked her stud, until her belly was glowing an orange red light, the heat shimmering out of her as he slumped back.

Local Time:
She gasped as he filled her up with his burning hot loads, her eyes rolling back in her head as she bulged out and eventually she collapsed onto his chest "Fu...ck... Yeah..." She murmured softly, before her eyes slowly closed and...

She woke back up on her bed, no trace of Boon or any of the various scratches and bites that should've been all across her skin. Infact, the only thing left of her dream was the extremely damp patch on her covers, between her leg "Fuuuck..." She muttered, before sighing as the heat she felt started to set in, her fingers moving down to rub at it "Jus... Just don't need... those two right now... Please tell me I have time..."

Local Time:
(XD Mary: ...Deep breath BOONIEEEEE)

As she reached down, beginning to herself, getting the first bolts of satisfaction from rubbing herself, she heard a knock at her door. "Mary-" she heard, Delson's voice. "I'm getting food with the team, you want me to bring something back?"

Local Time:
"Fu..." She muttered, before taking a deep breath "Yeah, please. Something spicy, if that's okay?" She called out to him, hoping her voice would not convey what she'd been doing mere seconds before. She waited for his reply, biting her lip "Oh, and do you know when Escar and Watts are coming back?"

Local Time:
She took a breath and waited for the group to leave the building entirely before she returned to pleasuring herself, closing her eyes and letting her fingers explore deep inside her slit, needing to reach her climax before Escar and Watts would arrive. After about 15 minutes she'd managed it, squirting over her fingers and thighs. She then spent the next 10 cleaning herself up in the shower, wrapping herself in a towel and waiting for the Plusle and Minun to arrive.

Local Time:
As she waited, the door getting another knock after a few minutes, she would get up and seet Escar and Watts, though they would both double check that they were properly protected before even stepping into her room. "We have your clothing ready, and we are grounded" Escar said

Local Time:
She nodded to his words, stepping back to let him and his brother in, the towel around her body both obscuring and making her curves stand out in equal measure. That didn't last long though, as the moment the pair were inside she closed the door and dropped the towel, waiting for one of them to present her with the first set of clothing.

Local Time:
(XD Escar: when thus job is over, I'm going to try.)

As she stepped back, Watts put a hand on his chin, inspecting her. "Hm. The turquoise works. I would have tried Seafoam or another light green, but this suits you."

Escar folded his arms. "I think it works well enough, definitely fits. Hooks are in the back on those sets, how does it feel setting it up?" He said as he checked her out. "Do you feel comfortable? Any looseness? Tightness?"

Local Time:
(Escar: Tries anything
Watts, about 10 minutes later: And as you can see, when attacked by an offended fire type, even our least resistant clothes remain soot free)

"It feels perfectly comfortable. It's loose enough that I don't feel suffocated, but tight enough that things won't bounce around." She replied to Escar, doing a little jump to demonstrate her point as he looked closer, before she started to remove them, so she could try the next set on.

Local Time:
Escar flushed slightly, his cheeks giving a faint spark. "Careful with those- its a regular bra, our stuff is built to last, but you'll go popping out if you hop around." He said as he lifted the next pair, a bit if a skimpier style, the laces transparent and it hooked in the front, the straps were a tad thinner but made of elastics to be supportive. "This is the alternative set, we have them in a couple of extra colors too." He said as Watts prepared her actual clothing....well except she didn't see the blaziken set

Local Time:
Mary smirked a little at Escars flush, before taking the skimpier set and putting them on "Hmm... I do like these, but they're a little revealing, wouldn't you say?" She asked Escar teasingly, knowing he would probably wish they were even more revealing, with the way they held her breasts upward "But I think these would be better for wearing normally. Definitely less bounce to these, so they'll be less likely to get in the way." She gestured to her teats, before turning to Watts and tilting her head "Oh, is the Night Gown not here?" She asked him, even as she waited to receive some of the other clothes, like the Tank Tops.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom