RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
12:30 AM
"Mm. Better question...do you only want clothing you use to fight in? We can make more than a battle suit. Even if it's just for comfort, bedwear, or casual dressing." Watts said as Escar was already preparing tho make her battle suit. "Delson has a suit design scheme in mind, but thought you deserved more than one look."

Local Time:
5:30 AM
"Uh-Huh." She frowned a little, before nodding "I mean, I'll need stuff to wear when not fighting... And if Delson said it's okay... I guess a couple different things wouldn't be the worst idea..." She glanced at Escar, before back to Watts "Casual Dressing makes the most sense, I think... Something light, maybe a shirt and skirt?"

Local Time:
"Would you like them to be a particular color? Pattern?" He said as he started to take out a pad, and started to scribble abd sketch, making a rough design. He drew out a blouse, and a simple pencil skirt. He hummed and then beside it made another design, as visual as it would come, a shirt, a tax low cute , of a V neck, with a natural skirt, another shirt that was a bit more coverage, even as far as to show designed tank tops, a few cropped style shirts and...one that practically was a tube top, but she realized it was more for summer and beaches as a bikini set.

Local Time:
She watched as he drew a lot of ideas, before tilting her head and gesturing to a couple of them, the blouse to start, then the V Neck and natural skirt dress that was one piece, as well as one of the tank tops before finally the Tube Top "I think... These would be best... And... I don't know, maybe a turquoise green colour?" She suggested, but if Watts went against her... well, what did she know about fashion?

Local Time:
"It can be done, now for undergarments. ...I will generalize, if you prefer, but I think you could do with some laced designs,perhaps something eye catching for your training partner. I've heard thar even dressing in such a way makes one feel more confident in one's self ." He said as he started to draw those up as well.

Local Time:
She watched him drawing up the lace designs and speaking of said lace making her feel more confident "Huh... Okay? I mean, if you think so, you are the expert." She replied "Whatever you think would be best, then." She instructed, basically giving the brothers free will with her undergarments.

Local Time:
He shrugged and began to draw, though as he did so, she began to see some liberties being made, tighter, a bit more revealing on some, the occasional thong, a few swim suits. He drew out a night gown set, fiery red and orange, like flames, the cups were soft yellow and fluffy, almost like feathers. The gown had a slit in the middle thst would show off the laced panties underneath, with black pearls and ruby like stones as the straps.

Local Time:
"Ahh! That quite alright, the gap was fo...ease of removal but it's all the same" he said as he adjusted it, adding some feathers to turn the gap into merely a plume of reds and gold feathers like she was a fiery blaziken. "This one was a special mention from a team mate."

Local Time:
"We'll have you ready in a few hours then. We'll start with the undergarments and your casual clothing so you can walk about." He said starting to stand up. "We'll see them in and you can try them on, or give us review and we can touch things up." He said taking his brother out of her room as sge waited to rest.

Local Time:
(XD Escar: paralysis)

As shevdriffted off to sleep...shecwas woken up to a smack across her ass, someone monhandling her cheeks rough abd squeezing on her. While she stated awake, her arms were chained up with thick brass chains, her room was smoky, embers flickering in the air, the heat was sweltering as if she was in the middle of a volanco. Boon was hovering over her , crawling up to her face. "Look at you-"

Local Time:
(Escar: "If only I knew Hypnosis...")

Mary blinked as she woke up to the smack, before realising she was chained up "Wha... What's... Boon?! What are you doing?" She asked, struggling in the chains as he crawled up her body "Where did... the chains come from?!" She panted as the heat got to her, before her own Mon form came out to cope with it, letting her breath normally even as she looked into Boons eyes, her confusion obvious.

Local Time:
(XD hmmmm- time to google.)

Boon smirked as she saw him push her back down, he cupped her face as he straddled her. "I wanted you to let go." He said as he looked down at her , hos mon form shifting out. "A little restraint is fun sometimes, right?" He said as he leaned over her her, she felt a cool metal lay between them, the key to her shackles was around his neck. "I like buckling you in, I'll unbuckle you again soon" he said as his fingers traces her face.

Local Time:
Her confused face didn't fade as he spoke, before she realised he was also nude, the only thing he was 'wearing' being the key to her shackles "Boon, this isn't funny" She told him as he traced her facial structure "Now unshackle me already!" She growled, before snapping her teeth at his fingers, her body temperature raising slowly. Of course, unlike Watts and Escar, Boon wouldn't care about things heating up. If anything, he'd probably want it more this way.

Local Time:
He smirked as she snapped at him, her Combusken master grabbed her jaw, her heat only making him start to heat uo himself, the key stirring their combined hear slowly. "Only way those shackles come off is when we're done, and you're my bitch!" He growled as he his other hand slapped on her brests. "I'm not those little spark plugs- you think I'm going to get scared of a little heat? You know your just compensating!" He said as he manhandled her breasts paling and grasping on them, slapping and tugging on her nipples.

Local Time:
She went to speak again after snapping at him, but then he seized her jaw and made her silent as he instructed her about the situation, the grabbing and bouncing of her teats drawing a moan from her lips as her nipples started to go stiff under his pinching and tugging "I... I... I'm sorry, Boon..." She managed to get out, even as she let her heat go down, showing her submission to him.

Local Time:
(XD Mary: Yes Boon- you know that my anger is a challenge for getting my guts rearranged-)

Boon grinnedvas she submitted ti him...she fekt his fingers pinching in both I'd her nipples, rubbing on them . "I was going ti be nice-but I know what you need. All that fake ass rage-" he growled as his heat only heightened the room, his knees forced her legs open, his mouth lowering to her breasrs. "They should know embittered than to touch your body, it's mine! Isn't it!" He said as he started to pencil and nip on her breasts, his claws scratching her , leaving red marks on her again.

Local Time:
(I can't tell if this is Mary's own dream or Boon actually found brass chains to use on her. Either way, it was only going one way XD)

She yelped and wriggled as he continued to pinch at her, a flush crossing her face at his growling, the heat filling the room making her sweat a little now, even as he'd find her legs spreading with ease "I... I'm sorry... It is yours, I won't... ever let anyone touch it but you!" She told him, the claw scratches and biting leaving visible hickeys across her breasts and body "H...Haa... Pl... Please... stop teasing...!" She squeaked, her legs wide apart now, her face showing the lust and desires she felt.

Local Time:
(XD Dream, but the fact you don't know is perfect lol that means Mary absolutely will wake up and go "...well that wasn't the good sleep i needed...)

"You better not, you're mine, and they'll have to beg me ti share you." He said grinning as she felt his cock rubbing against her, the hot pole sizzling her juices already as he grinned against her. "Mm~you have only one cock to worry about." He said as he leaned back and start to push himself inside of her. His thrusts were as powerful and ruthless as ever, his body wasn't even Bulked Up yet, but his hunger for her and to lay down the law that she was his belonging, his woman made him crazy.

Local Time:
(See, I figured cause Boon wouldn't have known about the nearly fuck with Escar and Watts. And if this is just a Dream...)

She started to drool as he rubbed himself against her slit, hearing the soft noise of her juices evaporating in his heat "AHn... Fuck... Boon... I... I belong to you, your the only one... who can fuck me like this!" She replied, her voice full of the pleasure just the contact alone filed her with. Of course, that was nothing compared to the sounds she made when he began to pound her silly with his thrusts, what little traces of her arousal that didn't flash to steam squirting across his groin. As he pounded her though, she could still feel the key, bouncing off her chest with each thrust, and when it was close enough... She grabbed it between her teeth and held it there, letting the chain snap off his neck. That was part one, now she just had to wait for an opening to try unlocking the manacles.

Local Time:
(XD Mary: in my dreams I will be the top, milking you like a cow)

As she caught tye key and snatched it away, Boon didn't seem to notice, his head coming up towards hers, nearly coming ti kiss her, but his mouth pressed to her cheek, her neck, his hmarms warappingbaround her tightly , his chest pressing inti hers as they crashed together. He grabbed the chain, using it to bare down against her.

Local Time:
As he used the chain to bare down upon her, she gave a heave and pulled herself up and away with it, hoping he'd be confused enough to stop for a second as she fumbled the key between her lips to align it with the lock and then try to twist it. If she was lucky, the lock would pop wide open...

(Dice Roll to see who wins. Mary got a 17...)

Local Time:
(Uuhhh... Fuck it, Mary wins because it's her dream)

Mary grinned around the key as the shackles popped open, her next action to move her hands up and grab his shoulders to roll them both over. She then grabbed his arms, hoping she could use the moment of confusion he'd probably be feeling about her escaping the shackles to pin his arms into them instead. Of course, this would be a tricky endeavour for her...

(And now another! Aaaand she got a 9 this time XD)

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom