RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
1:02 AM
Mary nodded to them, her face still red as Watts continued with his headpats "You... think so?" She asked quietly before starting to stand up, her eyes moving over to the clothes they'd laid out onto the bed "Ju... Just to check, you aren't going to... tell Delson exactly what happened, right?"

Local Time:
8:02 PM
Escar smirked. "We don't have to get specific about it....unless you want us to let him know why he's getting a discount is because you wanted to use your body to help yiur team." He said. While she examined her clothing, letting herself enjoy the praise and pets that her holes earned, Watts followed her look. "Is there something that you may like? An inspiration from your...uses"

Local Time:
Mary went bright red when Escar spoke, immediately shaking her head "No! No, nothing specific!" She squeaked, grabbing the Minun and physically shoving him towards the door whilst doing nothing to stop Watts, even moving herself a little so he could still pet her whilst she removed Escar, trying to consider what exactly Watts would be talking about... Then it struck her "Ah, uh... no, thank you... I don't need anything like that..."

Local Time:
Watts chuckled as she hustled Escar out of the door, the Minun allowing her to move him along now thst he got his nut. "Perhaps something...difficult to remove? To frustrate the passions..." he said thoughtfully as his fingers curled around her ears, scratching at the edge and and the back seeing as she seemed to be enjoying it.

Local Time:
"I it will take him time to unwrap you if I use the proper weaves. And in thought moments, you can tease him, enjoy the playing, stoke the flames of his heart." He said as she seemed to be falling prey to the magic fingers of this designer. "You would both become the sparks abd embers, to a wild fire you both wish to create."

Local Time:
(Watts and Escar, who do their best work alone with female models. No one is ever sure what goes on behind the doors...)

She squirmed in his hands as he described it, biting her lip and moving to look into his eyes "I... You promise it won't tear?" She questioned, even as he'd see the lust in her eyes and know she was wrapped fully around his fingers now, the perfect canvas for his mind to design on as she pressed in for more of his petting.

Local Time:
(XD they don't try to boink Every female client ...just sometimes they need alot of help from their clients females-)

He blinked as he realized she was very into getting her head pats and affections. "It will be extremely tough, but the only way it will come off is with a few hidden zips and clasps. Perhaps a few places that can open up for convenient fun." He said as she was drawn into his touches, using both hands. "Why deny yourself what you like? You want to be used hm?"

Local Time:
(Watts doesn't XD. Escar totally does try it on with every female client)

Mary nodded and moved into him more "Tha... That sounds... great..." She murmured, even as her hands moved to rub against the side of his hips in return for his hands on her head. Of course, Watts would be fully aware that he and his Brothers time there was over, Delson was only a matter of minutes away so he'd have to extricate himself from Mary, before her true Stud returned.

Local Time:
(XD Escar: I can help you with this payment but...I need a little bit of help too Miss.Tailow- electrical clapping noises)

"Mmm- I'm afraid however, I can't do the using.' He said as he walked around with her, backing up, though he played with her ears the entire time. "Perhaps you can find some other studs to handle you how you deserve while we work?" He teased as he let go to open the door. Her ears felt his soft shocks tingling through her fluff and hair from all the static he made wile ruffling her hair so much.

Local Time:
Mary whined as he spoke about how he couldn't use her again, watching as the door opened behind him whilst he left "Bu-bu-bu... I need... I need it!" She whined, before biting her lip and glancing towards Boons door... He wasn't back yet, but he'd want to see some of her new clothes when he was... She gave another glance to Watts as he finally left, turning to dress in the tank top and short skirt she'd left on her bed, heading into the Combuskens room and waiting for Boonie's return...

Local Time:
(XD Mary: pulls out Circe's blazitoy T^T it's not the saaaame-)

With the flame she had stoked and kindled up , the few minutes she took to wait in his room, she smelled Boons leftover scents and pheromones, his clothes in the corner, his used battle suit, his sheets that had the mixtures of her smell, his, and Circe. She could almost lay back in his bed and curl up in his presence. The elevator dinged open, letting the gang return while she made herself comfortable, hearing voices, but Boons door opened as he stepped inside , looking at his phone in the way.

Local Time:
Mary had moved behind the door when she'd known Boon was almost back, pushing it closed once he was in and standing right in the open, biting her lip and waiting for him to look at her, knowing the scent of her arousal would likely be getting into his nose as he turned to work out what had shut his door.

Local Time:
Boon smirked back at her. "I don't know what you mean. I just brought up you don't have much to sleep in." He said as she approached him, his arms crossed slowly as she got closer, inhaling the scent of her. "Hm...what have you been up to...?" He said as his leering eyes ran all over her..

Local Time:
"Mhm..." Mary replied, before stepping back as he took in her scent "Just... letting my imagination get the better of me... I thought you'd want to see what some of the clothes looked like first. I'm gonna go get my food now..." She turned to the door, meaning to leave but giving him plenty of time to grab her.

Local Time:
As she turned she felt the all too familiar grasp if Boon, though his hands grabbed on her hair , right between her ears. "You're lying." He said simply as he dragged her backwards slowly, though with her evolution, it was more at her agreement to be handled like a peice of meat by her champion stud. "Whose been fucking you-" he growled next as he picked up on thecotjer scents on her body.

Local Time:
Boon stepped back up to her grabbing on her hips and dragging her up ti him. "You want ti get fucked by mediocre Mon or a champion. Because you wanted only one before." He said as he twisted around and shoved her down, laying her down aong the bed. "You're either mine or your lowering yourself to the rest."

Local Time:
Boon moved his grip, twisting her around as he drew her back again him, sitting down as he hugged her close to him. "Not so rough hm? You want something else?" He said as his arms flexed, keeping her close, but he raised his hand. "You stop squirming, and maybe I'll-..." he grunted as he put her back on tge bed. "...treat you a bit softer this time..."

Local Time:
Boon smirked at her, for a brief moment his eyes brightening with the brute mischief she was used to from him. Boon reached out and cupped her face, hus skin heating up with hers...his grip tightened...but he leaned back slowly as he straddled her. "Fucking...don't make this weird." He said as he ran a finger down to her top slowly. "You asked for this."

Local Time:
He hooked his fingers under her top, starting to raise it uo slowly, letting the tiny top pop her breasts loose. His hand started to rub and knead on her breasts slowly, his palms rolling and pressing on her nipples. Her ruthless, normally rough partner looked down at her, his legs, parting hers, his hard bilge easily pushing underneath her skirt, grinding against her. "You angered me- or I would have started differently." He said as he lean in, whispering on her ear.

Local Time:
She bit her lip as he popped her breasts out to start playing with them, before giving a soft moan as his bulge rubbed against her panties "I... I just... I didn't mean to make you so angry..." Her voice trembled as he whispered into her ears, wriggling around in his grasp as she swallowed nervously.

Local Time:
"Oh? What were you trying to do? Hm? You came in, burning up with that scent, and I could pick up other Mon all over you...I thought we agreed to something together hm?" He whispered as his hips moved, grinding against her slowly, his mouth clamping at her ear gently. His thumbs rubbed on her rising buds. "I'm not just a man, I'm a Mon, hm?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom