RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
10:38 PM
She mumbled softly as he helped her stand, leaning on him as her calves and thighs protested the amount of force he’d subjected them too in their prolonged breeding session. She glanced down at herself, seeing the red marks he’d left already already fading from scarlet to a light pinkish tone, her heat resistant body refusing to leave the burns across her flesh.

Local Time:
She raised a hand to trace the messages she could see in the mirror, 'Egg Factory' across her belly and 'Breed Me' just over her breasts, before she lifted a leg and saw what he'd scrawled over her thighs, the words making her blush. Then she remembered he'd paid special attention to, as he'd put it, her 'fat ass' and she twisted to see it, her blush deepened when she read what he'd covered her cheeks with 'Boon's Property' on one and 'Enslaved Slut' on the other, as well as the tramp stamp of 'Broken Bitch' just above her tail, which started to slowly wag.

Local Time:
She gave a yelp as he tugged her over, her face still red and flushed "I... I... N-No..." She murmured to him "I'd... like it more if only you knew they... were ever there" She told him, even as he'd feel her ass rubbing against him, the part where he'd scratched 'Boon's Property' pressed right into his upper thigh.

Local Time:
5:38 PM
Boon rubbed her ass. "Mm. Maybe." He repeated as the thought settled in her mind, but then he stroked her tail gently, lulling her with soft pets as his other hand played with her ears. "You're so adorable, when you believe you have a choice in what I do to your slutty body. " He whispered in her ear

Local Time:
He smirked at her. "Mary...if you are property, you don't have a real choice. I'm your master, the only voice that is really important is mine." He said as he looked down at her, petting her. "You're my egg factory. And I think everyone should be aware your mine. Forever."

Local Time:
She squirmed in his grip as he spoke, feeling him continue to pet her and blushing a deeper red as he proclaimed just how she was his forever, his egg factory, his cumslut, and he would always be the one making the choices "I... I... Bu... Bu..." She stuttered, looking at the ground as the truth set in.

Local Time:
Boon watched her look down to the floor as she absorbed his words, trying to find her response. But he took his hands off her ears, grabbed her chin and slowly drawing her gaze up to him. "I don't need you to think, remember? All you need to do is be a good little egg factory and get bred." He said as he put his other hand on her belly, were she still could feel the heat of his load deep within her womb, her own internal heat keeping it active.

Local Time:
She gulped as he moved her head up to look at him, his words making her legs tremble a little as his hand pressed against her belly, where his load still warmed her insides "I... I..." She mumbled still, her own hand dropping to take his "I understand, Master... I'm your property..." She spoke softly "I'm good... for nothing but breeding..."

Local Time:
She bit her lip as he scratched her ears, each one giving a little twitch in return to his attentions "I... I... I should be... marked how you want." She told him, even as he'd feel her body start to cool down gently, his release finally settling inside her body. And considering the amount he'd filled her with, she was almost guaranteed to be bloated with his eggs soon.

Local Time:
She yelped as he lifted her, feeling as he perched her onto the sink and wondering what he was going to do now. When he spoke of it being 'bath time' she frowned, looking at him "B-Bath time? But... this is a sink, the Bath is over there" She gestured over, not really understanding what was going on.

Local Time:
She bit her lip as he tightened his grip on her hair "I... I thought you weren't liking it Boon... I thought you wanted me to stop because of your... hand, holding my hair" She told him, raising her eyes slowly to look into his, even as she tried to drop down from the edge of the sink, so she'd be standing again.

Local Time:
Boon smirked at her as she dropped to her knees, letting her take her time to clean him properly as he tussled her hair now and again lightly. His muscles gave her plenty of places to I cover, every crevice abd Valley of her master, she had to worship. His fingers attended to her hair lightly, praising her effort with light touch. 'Good girl, you'll take care of your master properly like a good bitch hm?"

Local Time:
She continued her actions, shifting her head into his touches on occasion, giving a nod to his words "Ye... Yes master" She mumbled as she continued to lap at his muscles, taking another few minutes to fully lap his sweaty form clean. When she thought she'd finished everything, she was standing back up, leaning up to try and kiss him, if he'd let her.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom