RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
1:10 AM
She shivered again as he whispered so hotly into her ear, the slight nibble making her moan as she tried to come up with a response "I... I... I'm sorry... I'm sorry I betrayed your trust..." she managed to whimper out to him, her nipples stiffening under his thumbs as she slowly shifted her legs to wrap around his hips.

Local Time:
8:10 PM
"Are you?" He hissed softly, as her legs wrapped his hips, the pair of them pressed tight together while she felt his hardness, his lustful hard cock pressing and grinding on her slut. It was bulking up, hardening m sup like steel more and more as he caressed and pressed on her nipples. "You threw that trust away, your promise and your worship...that's alot of trust to give up." He said as his thumbs pinched on her buds softly, giving them some soft pulling, not enough to truly torture her. Infact, Boons worked, rough hands, trained for breaking stones and anything else with enough patience and energy, the hands that normally roughed her up...and made her mewl in ways she wouldn't want anyone to say, seemed just as adept at metering their aggressions. Boon...was capable of caring touch, as well as his usual raw rough style.

Local Time:
As he continued to pull and pinch at her teats, he'd hear her making those soft, mewling sounds in return, her eyes closing as red tinged her cheeks and she whimpered out more "I... I'm sorry Boon... I... How do... I earn that trust back?" She moaned out to him, even as he'd feel the wetness of her slit on the tip of his stiff cock, clearly his gentle affections were just as arousing to his Flareon pet as when he roughly abused her.

Local Time:
Boon hummed as she moaned her question, how she could earn her dominator forgiveness. He pressed abd grinned against her faster, the wetness he could begin to feel seeping through what little she was wearing abd his pants making him warm up. "You'll have to beg and plead for it. Maybe I'll say yes. Or perhaps I'll have to mark you as a remibder?" He purred as he bit on her ear. His nails turning into claws, pressing on her breasts as he started to drew his lips down to he neck, treating her to soft bites and light kisses. Each one sizzling with his powerful heat. He moved his hand, starting to undo his pants, freeing his member to tease her with his fiery flesh.

Local Time:
She squirmed and shivered as he purred into her ear, the little nip he gave making her tremble like a leaf, or like she was freezing cold despite her own nature as a fire type, and his own burning heat emanating through her "Ah... Ma.. Mark... me..." She moaned softly, even as she arched her back to press her chest deeper into her breasts "I... I... I'm sorry master... I... I'll never do it again"

Local Time:
Boon licked her cheek gently, a soft sizzle on hurler skin, making wisps of steam between them. As she begged for him to mark her, she felt his chest rub against her, powerful muscle cushioned by her larger breadts. He pushed glher back down, his hard member thrusting slowly onto her, driving into her heated sex. "I'll make sure your marked, and you'll never forget it...you don't give yourself up to anyone else without them begging your master-"

Local Time:
Her trembling got a little more pronounced as his tongue ran against her cheek and she heard the soft sound of the steam, his chest squeezing her down into the bedding and making her moan a little more as he finally pressed his length between her legs and inside her dripping sex, a loud hiss giving away just how ready she'd been as she nodded to his words, her mouth hanging open as she struggled to find words. Her legs shifted as well, wrapping around his hips and trying to force him deeper as she wondered... where might he make his mark on her?

Local Time:
As the hiss of steam flared between them again, she felt Boon touch her cheek, turning her head and hesunk his teeth inti her neck. As the question hung over her, she felt his finger nails length slowly, becoming talon like and snd pressed them into her breasts, scratching in her slowly as his hips began to move. "I'll mark you all over-" he teased

Local Time:
She made a noise that was a mix between a moan and a yelp as he dug his teeth into her neck, feeling his claws start to stretch at her breasts as well whilst he whispered his teasing words into her ear, about marking her all over "Y... Yes... Arc...eus... Please..." She moaned out to him whilst his length started to shift around inside her, his thick cock buried deep into her wet depths.

Local Time:
Boon smirked as she moaned at the idea, her master running his talons along her skin, leaving red scratch marks in his wake along her bust as his teeth nipped and his lips sucked on her skin. He seared his hackles and bite marks along her neck, her collar, his hands catching her wrists and pinning her down. The squeeze of her thighs around his hips made his pulse rise all the faster, he started to thrust into harder. His heat started to rise up, heat shimmers waving off of him.

Local Time:
She yelped again as his talons dug deeper into her teats, the marks almost burning in like a brand across her bust even as his bits and nips across her neck would follow suit, leaving far more visible designators of who she belonged too now whilst his cock pounded deep inside her body, the heat of his body making hers rise in tandem, her pulsing heart matching the pace he set with his thrusts inside her body as all he'd be able to hear was her sweet moans around him and the wet noises her slit made with each shift he made inside her.

Local Time:
Boon listened ti her moans, his searing talons etching the shape of his grasp on her body, their competing temperate only rising up one after thar other the more their desires flared. It was like twin wild fires, racing to consume the other. Boon pulled his lmouth from her collar bone, leaving sizzling rings upon his wake as he got a bit rougher in it pace, his talons amazing altogether. Pinching on her nipples. Though the skin would be more resistant to heat abd flame, given it would have to deal with a fire type offspring. "I'll sear my name on you if I have to." He said hungrily as he hilted himself into her. The furnace of fire inside him ticking hotter and hotter, but before sge could answer, he forced his lips against hers, kissing her roughly,.

Local Time:
He'd be able to see the way his talons left their burning mark across her breasts, a bright red claw across the pale flesh, but not quite burnt as her fire type physiology stopped it from truly scorching her skin. Her neck however was left with the sizzling rings, his saliva boiling off almost as soon as he pulled away whilst she wriggled and writhed beneath him, her eyes widening as he promised to brand her with his name, her begged response of "Please!" muffled deeply behind his rough kisses as his tongue would find its way into her mouth with ease, her own trying to wrap around it and hold it in place whilst her insides clung to his cock, trying to milk him for his hot release.

Local Time:
Boon muffled a groan of pleasure as Mary squeezed around him, her pussy sucking him in as he bottomed out against her. As they tongue wrestled, vapor and steam sizzling off of between them as he rubbed and pressed on her breasts. They rolled around , Boon wrenching back as he angled a Talon against her belly. "Where do you want it hm? I'll brand you wherever you want to see it." He said grinning as he pumped his hips against hers.

Local Time:
She swallowed nervously as he rested the sharp tip of his talon onto her belly, before she tried to respond only to have it devolve into more moans as he continued his relentless pressure onto her slit. Her eyes started to roll up into her head as he'd feel her squirting around him, steam immediately flaring up from the contact as it struck his hips whilst she wriggled beneath him still, trying to roll over so he'd have access to her ass, where she wanted him to leave his name.

Local Time:
(XD The brief moment of "Am I sure-" before her nut removes all considerations from her mind)

As she wriggled around, her climax striking through her, the steam and nectar sizzling pheromone vapors. Boon eased up on her, letting her roll around againt him, his hands spanking her on the ass, thrusting against her still. "Mm-here?" He said smirking as he grabbed on her jiggling cheek, his talon sizzling on her as he began tobsweat, the droplets of boiling moisture hissing on her back. He pressed the blazing nail inti her skin slowly starting to raise the temperature to let his name be drawn on her ass cheeks.

Local Time:
She gasped as he planted a strike onto her ass, her tail starting to wag madly as it was freed from underneath her body "Y-yes!" She moaned hotly as he asked her about where she wanted his name, before she made a noise somewhere between pain and pleasure whilst he started to draw 'Boon' across her cheek... There was room enough there for him to write 'Boon's Property' if he so desired...

Local Time:
"Your ass is so fucking fat I can put more than just my name on it" he said smirking crudely as she reveled in the pleasure and pain of her master and her new markings. "How about this. Everyone you show your ass to will know your not just mine. They'll know exactly what you are. You're not even a bitch to me." He hissed as he grabbed her tail in his free hand dragging her ass against his thrusts for even more impact. He leaned his lips by her ear ashe was losing herself more and more to the assault on her sensitive body. "You're my property." He purred as she felt the embers of his inner flame lick out against her, hus talon drawing the rest of his cruel message upon her.

Local Time:
She whined a little more as he seized her tail and dragged her back into him "I... Fuck, please.... Arceus.. I'm yours... my fat ass... and everything else!" She moaned out to him before giving a cry of pleasure and collapsing to the bed beneath him, leaving her soft curves open to his claws, if he wanted to continue writing across her flesh with his burning talons.

Local Time:
As she collapsed, Boon set upon her starting to use her body as his note pad. His words seared inti her skin. Along her thighs he drew out a few things. 'Boon Only' along her inner thighs, arrows drawn to her pussy. Her legs marked with fire symbols Her back sizzling as he scrawled on her lower back. 'Broken Bitch' and 'Enslaved Slut' on her other cheek. As she reeled herself back in, he flipped her over so she was looking at him. His eyes gleamed on hers as she felt the talons smooth over her belly. "All over." He reminded as he reached ti mark her.

Local Time:
She barely reacted as he started to draw across her body, but when he flipped her she realised and bit her lip, looking down to see what he'd write across her belly, expecting it to say 'Egg Factory' or something similar as she nodded, staying dead still and awaiting his claw digging in. He'd have to take her into the bathroom and use the mirror to show the rest of his work across her body, whilst she waited there, still nervously biting her lip.

Local Time:
She watched him scribble down on her belly, curving the words carefully in a ring, on her belly, she knew when she would be showing and carrying his eggs, the letters would only curve perfectly around her bump. 'Egg Factory' was indeed left in his wak but then he leaned up and started to draw on her chest, just over her teats. 'Breed Me'. Once she laid there, Boon would inspect his work. "Hm made I should get you tattooed" he said smirking at her as she felt him lean back, his hard member mockingly dragging out of her unfilled cunt.

Local Time:
She whined as he pulled out of her unfilled womb, leaning up to try and pull him back inside “N-No! Don’t… don’t waste your work!” She whined, before blushing a little as he suggested having the words tattooed into her body, taking them from faint red markings to permanent, visible statements “Only… only where no one but you can see…” she requested, even as she tried to lean and see what he’d written across her.

Local Time:
He smirked at her as she suddenly moved to stop him, her legs locking around his waist. As she flushed at his teasing he hummed, his hips thrusting forwards roughly, slamming himself back inside of her. "Only where I can see hm? What does that mean? You plan on showing your naughty body to others?" He said as he pushed her back down to keep her from looking, his hand catching her chin.

Local Time:
“N-No! I just meant as a reminder to me… whenever I strip down, I can see who’s property I am!” She squeaked back, whines mixing with moans as he slammed back into her body but kept her from seeing what he’d written across her soft body, her hands coming up to try and push his off “I just… want to see!” She told him, even as he’d feel her tight pussy gripping him like a vice, her body almost demanding his release.

Local Time:
Boon groaned as she tried to fight ti see, but his hands caught her wrists, pinning her again as she saw him close his eyes. Her vice grip around his waist, and pussy swallowing up his member, sgecould feel Boon lurching against her harder, pleasure burned through him as he hammered inside of her, gushing his load into her as his body *burst in flame * his see scorching hot and thick, pouring it into her likemolten metal. "Fucking-milling me-" he groaned as he tried to withdraw...if her body would allow it.

Local Time:
Boon slumped beside her as they both caught their breath , the flames dying down slowly. The intense heat of his loads radiated in her, brimming with virility. He looked over at her, smirking. "So. You leg locked." He said as he shifted and grabbed in her teat, squeezing on her buds. He ofcourse had noo intentions on pulling out himself, but that was the first time she actively latched on ti never let him bust anywhere but inside if her. "Guess ill add 'Locking hazard' on your calfs" he teased

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom