RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Beauties and the Beast (Angelica)

Local Time:
9:56 PM
"oh yes that is right. I must make it up to Star soon and knock her up next." She would say before looking at thistle as she mentioned giving pleasure "you definitely are good at that baby" she says before returning her gaze to Layla "mmm if she won't tell us then you are right. Hmm any suggestions ladies?" She asks her wives before leaning down to kiss the witches neck

Local Time:
10:56 PM
Thistle would giggle to the compliment "Well Star won't be in heat again until later in the season but she might be ripe..." pointing toward Layla making the little fox tense up, her gaze faltering to Brair then remembering Boda's cock. She felt her throat go dry and her knees weaken by just the thought of Boda being inside her, touch her body without any clothes on. Absently she hugged on herself while the gals thought up a name for her since she would not fess up her real name "Vixen" Tia called out with a smirk. "I am sure once we get those walls down she is gonna be a fun lil minx in bed" licking her lips. "ooo I vote for Vixen!" Thistle piped in.

Local Time:
Hearing her new name given made her feel more at ease but willingly approaching Boda was not likely as she was gestured to come up to the throne. She shook her head moving away to the settle down of a couch along the wall of the room drawing Thistle to frown, glancing toward Brair who shrugged. "You sure you can handle her?" questioning her King about the new addition being so reserved, would not even give her name. Tia would move from the doorway seeing Vixen take a seat, joining her but kept her distance "King is very caring, she does not lie, and will give you all you desire. All she asks is for your devotion and love in return" pointing out the obvious. The fox would still not utter a word, then Star returned look so exhausted but proud in the short time she was gone. "Okay, the feast is being prepped. What is next?"

Local Time:
She would growl at briar questioning her king "of course I can handle her. I handle all of you just fine" she says before getting up and moving to Vixen annoyed with her and needing an outlet. "I was going to wait till after the wedding but I am going to take you right now my little fox" she says before whipping out her monster cock which seemed larger now

Local Time:
Briar would slip on to a cushion on the floor watching Boda stalk over to Vixen who scooted to the end of the couch, tensing to witness her massive cock that seemed to have grown larger. She shook her head "u-um...I...I don't think I can handle that" she squeaks, tucking her tail and holding her hands tightly on the skirt of her gown. Star would pout seeing king all upset, did Brair say something? "We all can take it, enjoy it, you will be fine" Thistle calls out with a smile.

Local Time:
When she began to tear of her gown Vixen would jump up trying to get away "hey! this is the only clothing I have, stop it!" snapping at Boda, baring her tiny fangs as her tail fluffs up. "My she is a feisty one" Brair would mumble with a roll of her eyes "Boda, you may wanna take her to the bedroom less you want help" glancing to Tia and Star waiting to keep Vixen more reined in

Local Time:
With her gown torn up it was barely hanging on her slim, curvy frame, her tail used to shield between her legs as Boda spoke of making this a show for his wives, breaking in the new addition making Vixen frown. "Oh come on, lets see that pretty fox body" Star would hum as she rips off the remaining fabric making Vixen squeak, covering her chest that bounced about until she settled it. "Wow! She is so pretty!" Thistle would gasp but remained by briar to pamper the expecting mother. "Imagine cute little baby foxes and puppies around. Oh gosh! Star and Vixen should be pregnant at the same time! They all would have play mates" getting way ahead of herself. Now with the fabric out of the way Star would sniff every inch of Vixen, holding the little fox with her tough hands to keep still "King, she is in heat" wagging her tail as Vixen shook her head. "n-no I'm not!! I...I'll be good and we...we can do this after the wedding!" trying to save herself some time. So far Briar was the only one that has had Boda children, to hear there was a chance of another bearing them made all the women excited.

Local Time:
"it would be nice to have all of you pregnant at the same time but it's hard to sinq up your heats and one of you won't let me get them pregnant " he says looking at thistle then heard the part about Vixen being in heat followed by her begging "hmm what do you think ladies? Should we wait till after the wedding like she asks?"

Local Time:
Thistle pouts "Well Tia can't even have kids" reminding King of that fact as well so he had three mothers to be currently. All eyes landed on Vixen the woman glancing to one another before Tia came up to take a few sniffs of Vixen, glancing toward Boda. 'We are down for either but do you want her pregnant or wait until she and Star sync up?" Tia asks their King to give her their answer.

Local Time:
Star would wag her tail hearing she had the option "Oh yes I do but..." glancing toward Vixen she could see the flight in her, the female needed a better reason to stay and try to make this her home. "But she will be in heat again by my next cycle anyways whether she gets pregnant or not" looking back to their king. "it's really up to you, King." shrugging as she was still al excited as was Thistle, Tia as well since she always did the night shifts for Brair's kids. Finally having some cuddly little munchkins would be a happy change. Brair on the other hand did not really like the idea of no longer being the only one bearing Boda's children but could see all the women were excited about more being around, besides she had to admit they would be super cute.

Local Time:
Looking between them all Vixen grew angry, this was her first time and they were debating of knocking her up when it all came to reality when Boda ripped off her own clothes. Vixen squeaks and attempts to run away but Star and Tia grabbed her to keep still, Star running her hand up into her hair to reach her ears, rubbing on them gently in a massaging fashion. Tia dipped her head down to lick along Vixen's neck before sinking in her teeth to drink up some blood, these measures somehow calming her down. "Y-you're too...b-big" Vixen would whine looking up to Boda with dilated eyes from the small pleasures the girls were offering her, her body not help with her heat hormones filling up the room, her folds nice and slick with her juices.

Local Time:
She winces when her tits her slapped drawing Tia to dig her fangs deeper causing Vixen to yelp, Star tugging on her ears with her claws "be a good girl, make us some cute little fox kits" star would whisper in her ear. Vixen would toss her head, wincing to the reminder of tia still having her fangs deep in her neck. "it'll hurt..." Vixen whimpers just struggling to get away but was nervous of how this will feel.

Local Time:
The two wives did try to subdue Vixen so Boda could enjoy her new bride but the fox was a fighter, was feisty and stubborn so the rougher way may need to be taken. Tia would pull back from sucking her neck when King reached in to grip on Vixen's throat making her choke, tilting her head up. She gasps, letting out a whimper as she felt the pressure of Boda already stretching her out with just the tip of her cock. "But I'm in heat" she pants out making Star tug on her ears causing Vixen to yelp "And we want fox kits!" growling into her ear.

Local Time:
"You do realize foxes have litters..." Vixen would cough out before feeling her throat be squeezed further just as she felt the monster of cock ram fully into her making her gasp a weak scream, her eyes widen as she took in what just happened. Her body would tremble taking on this sudden force, blood tickling out of the connection between them to reveal Boda had popped her cherry and was full sheathed inside her. "Exactly, Brair can only have one kid at a time while you and I can have litters and be fucked over and over" growling lowly in her ear while Vixen was barely gasping for air at this point. "Are you trying to make her pass out?" Tia asks while licking up the blood around the bite mark she made.

Local Time:
The woman would moan feeling her cock become enveloped by the vixen's pussy as she starts to slam her cock deep into her over and over moaning more before loosening her grip around Vixen's throat "sorry that would no be good right now. But yes I want loads of kids, ones I can love infinitely. Briar is just the start"

Local Time:
Parting her lips to let out heavy pants of moans and mewls while Tia and Star continued to hold her, focusing more on suckling on her tits, biting and sucking on them creating hickies. Vixen tossed back her head as she was slammed with this monster cock that was making bulges in her lower stomach either each thrust "I...I can't take...much more" she would pant out.

Local Time:
Star and Tia would pout when push off but moved to join Thistle and Brair as they all watched their King fill up the new bride. Vixen would try and turn her head away but Boda snatched her lips into a deep kiss feeling the ogre force her tongue down into her mouth while she felt the hot baby batter filling up her womb. Vixen would kick out her legs whimpering as she made out with Boda for the first time. The other wives smiling to watch this scene, excited already hoping this first time would knock her up.

Local Time:
Soon enough Vixens legs wrapped around Boda, her hands grasping onto her chest while accepting her fate while her belly swelled with her cum while it was pumped inside of her. "ooo we gonna get fox kits!" thistle would squeal quietly with Star. "We all just watched the literally beginning of life" brair pointed out with a smile before wincing when she felt a kick from the baby inside her. "Pipe down lil one" teasing as she rubs her hand over her baby bump

Local Time:
The lewd noise of their lips parting left her breathless as she darts her gaze away "Okay...I gu-guess" she murmurs barely able to speak. She looks up to the women seeing them all excited, their faces light up with joy which made her confused as if she had forgotten the whole conversation before she was impaled with a monster cock. "They watched..." she sighs, lowering back her ears with embarrassment. "I call bathing her!" Thistle finally calls out

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom