RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Beauties and the Beast (Angelica)

Local Time:
9:55 PM
She tenses when Boda seemed to notice 'I'm fine" giggling to play if off but when the nurse arrived with Thistle in tow Vixen had hunched over the edge to get sick. The room was filled with the scent of sex and pleasure making Thistle pause in the doorway while the nurse rushed over to Vixen. The fox would toss her head forcing herself away from the nurse with a shake of her head "I'm fine" insisting.

"I need to examine you" knowing how Boda was when ever one of the girls became just the slightest bit ill, she wanted them to be happy and healthy always.

Local Time:
Tensing up when Boda ordered her to cooperate she would lower her ears and stay still as the nurse closed in. Taking her temperature that kept to a low fever followed a series of little tests that stressed the lil fox out. She had scooted closer to Boda after being stuck with needles and a general exam. Moving away to take in the results Thistle had disappeared from the door when seeing Vixen trusted Boda now.

Local Time:
Looking to Boda she could tell something was off “hey, are you okay?” Glancing to the doorway herself. She swore that she had seen Thistle there before, the elf was always concerned when one of not well.

The nurse interrupted as she came over “these could be signs your heat is over or you are possibly pregnant. I’ll have to recheck in about a week to be sure” reassuring them.

Local Time:
8:55 PM
Boda would sigh "I havent talked to Thistle since our little argument this morning and i am worried that i may have greatly upset her" she says before the nurse started talking. Sh would shout triumphantly at the possibily of her being pregnant so soon "This is great my love! we may have kits running around soon!"

Local Time:
Thistle hesitates “not as deeply, its like since you got her in a prime heat cycle you find her more interesting. You love us all we know but Brair warned you how Foxes trick” looking toward Boda. “She could disappear without us even knowing and with your kits, I mean Brair never tried to leave. What would we do?”

“Vix? Are you okay?” Star would call. Jiggling the door in hopes to see the pretty fox but she got no answer. All she heard was running water of the shower that made her own unique hearing unable to detect the sound of puking.

Local Time:
8:55 PM
She would look surprised at this, she was never questioned like this before "I love you all just as much. I am sorry that i have made you think otherwise. And i dont think she would leave. I mean none of you have wanted to leave" she says worried of losing thistle if she thought she loved vixen more "I love you so much Thistle"

Local Time:
“With your kits and your heart?” Thistle questions her husband worried for her. She squeezes her hands wanting her to listen “She cant be trusted yet, she is adorable and all but she is still a fox”

Star knocks on the door trying to still get in when Vixen finally got over the spell of sickness. She kept the water going as she slips out the window where she sat on the roof for fresh air.

Local Time:
“Cause you are deeply falling for her, boda!” Thistle shouts with annoyance “the rest of us belong to you, devoted to you, we adore and love you. She is different in interactions as though in survival mode.” Explaining more. “Ask Brair, she upped the security last night after. Vix ran away, your main wife didnt trust her from the start” warning her.

Flicking her tail Vixen sat on the roof debating of wether to go exploring or just wait until she desired to return inside. Star was still at the door and the wolf was a hyper puppy so exhausting to be around.

Local Time:
A frown formed at Boda finally getting it when Brair was brought up but tue orgress was partly a male in aspects. “Yeah she is in the nursery” leading the way. Brair had been taking shifts with Tia of watching the new born, feeding and playing. When thistles came with Boda she was concerned that her husband was away from his new wife so soon.

Star was growing worried and soon broke down the door to find running water and no Vixen. She would glance toward the toilet where sick and hormones were circling the air. But due to the heavy moisture sue couldn’t find Vix scent trail.

Local Time:
Brair smiles to the hug but frowns hearing such a daunting question “she has given no reason to trust her, running away, attacking servants, disobeying you” admitting. “Why?” Glancing to Thistle. Just then Star stumbled to the doorway “I think Vix is sick but I cant find her” panic in her voice.

Local Time:
Brair didnt feel any need to go find Vix she was happy to remain in the nursery as Thistle ran to fetch Tia. The young wolf stood at her husbands side “there was sick all over the toilet and her hormones are all out of whack but I cant catxh her scent” explaining why she ran here than finding the fox.

Vixen brought her knees up to her chest as her ears pin down still trying to figure out how she felt. This place felt safe, the girls and Boda were nice but having kits scared her. She eyes the nearest tree debating to climb down and just vanish. But the phrase of Boda finding her echoed in her head plus she already was expecting then she would be alone.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom