RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Blood of the Covenant (Redcoat)

Local Time:
6:12 PM
Rynn took a moment to take in what she said and shut his eyes for a moment, before reopening them. They had their same glow from before, but it was a deeper yellow- an amber at most. “Find you attractive..” she would hear him trail off. He shook his head, but not to what she thought of at first. “It’s not just your looks Marceline..” he spoke her full name with such a tenderness In his voice, “everything about you-“ he inhaled deeply, “Your scent, the way you hold yourself in a fight-“ everything to him, was making this poor hybrid’s heart rapidly beat, and she could sense it.

Local Time:
2:12 AM
Marcy blinked as he spoke, hearing the way his heart beat was rising and seeing the glow that overtook his eye "I... You... You do?" She murmured, blushing red as he spoke of all the things that made her attractive to him, even as he'd hear her heartbeat rising to match, the rush of her blood in her veins making his teeth ache to taste it, to bite down somewhere soft... her neck was calling, but then... he'd also want to bite as close to that racing heart as he could, and her uniform was so easily removed for it... All he'd need to do was pull her into the room and close the door, for their privacy in this moment.

Local Time:
Without another word, his hands grabbed at her waist, pulling her inside, and shutting the door behind her, effectively locking it. He had her pinned up against that same door, hearing the way her blood was rushing..he leaned in to her, her scent- the pheromones washing over his nose, made him growl lightly. His mouth was trying not to bite.. but she would see his lip quiver. And soon, his hand went up and slowly unzipped her uniform. Which in turn exposed the top of her breast, where her heart was rapidly beating.. and he began to think..what better yet than towards the source itself? He leaned in, kissing there on her soft unblemished skin..his fangs lengthening and priming to bite..“Ma-Marcy..forgive me..” she could hear his voice trembling, as if he was still fighting his urges..but as he bit down into her soft, oh so soft flesh..it was from his bite that she realized how gentle he was with her. It wasn’t rough or messy as it had been with Susiana.. it was..loving?

Last edited:
Local Time:
Marcy blinked as she was dragged inside his room, his grip on her waist easily enough to bring her in with little more than a yelp of surprise. She glanced at the door when he shut it, hearing the soft click of the lock engaging before flushing as he leant in to take her scent in, her cheeks red and rosy in his view as he'd feel her shiver when he growled, her ears pinned down nervously. But when he unzipped her uniform he'd hear her give a nervous murmur, the taunting beating of her heart only speeding up and teasing him more as he finally leant in and managed to bite down "Forg... Forgi-ahn..." She mumbled as he sank his fangs into her soft flesh, her sweet blood dribbling into his mouth as his gentle actions didn't give her any of the discomfort Susiana would've felt.

Local Time:
Tasting her blood for the first time.. it made him burn with the desire of wanting more -- so, he sank his fangs in deeper, but none of this harmed her to give her any discomfort, yet offered pleasure. He moaned as her blood began to flood into his mouth and he drank fervently- almost as if he needed her blood-her blood alone to survive. All the while his hands caressed her sides, touching her curves gently with his hands- his sharpened fingernails dragging alongside the rest of the fabric of her uniform- to which prevented him from touching her skin.. although it wouldn't take much to reveal more of her body to him. He pulled back with such gentleness from where he bit, his tongue reaching out and licking at his puncture wound.. he had bitten her in such a way that it practically made a temporary mate mark, until she wanted one permanently. Rynn soon lifted his head up and looked to her, his mouth stained with her blood. "M-Marcy.." he practically whined out her name in wanting, his ears laying back ever so slightly, showing her a side of him she never would have imagined.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Marcy whined as he drank from her, but the sound of it... it was a pleasured tone, almost begging for more as he continued to drink his fill form her, his hands on her curves feeling the way she shifted and moved into them, his nails digging into her uniform and tugging it down slightly, but not all the way off yet. When he pulled away to lick her clean he'd see the bright red blush on her face, her ears flicking as she stuttered for words "R... Ry... Rynn..." She managed to get out, before he'd watch her pull the uniform zip all the way down, to reveal her pale white bra and panties to him "I... I need more of you..." She murmured, glancing behind him to his bed, that one look telling him everything he needed to know about how she felt in that moment "And... the bite... please... mark me... forever..."

Local Time:
His glowing amber eyes searched her face as she managed to speak, his name falling off of her tongue. He had heard her whine in pleasure, and at the moment of her pulling her uniform’s zipper all the way down, having it fall off of her.. he couldn’t help but scan her body, his eyes tracing every inch of her frame- practically undressing her with his gaze.

Hearing her words made his eyes snap up and lock onto her face, his ears fully perked in attention as he listened to her. The moment she glanced to the bed, the words she begged of him to mark her forever- oh how his heart skipped a beat in anticipation.

Then, Rynn moved a bit closer to her than he already was, placing a soft, yet passionate kiss on her lips- ultimately making Marcy taste her own blood too while he was at it. After a few moments he pulled away, his voice low as he spoke these words. “I will never have anyone else but you, from now on..” and she could tell how serious he was in this moment.

And so, he brought her to his bedside, caressing her body in his arms, easily unclasping her bra as he did so- wanting to have full unrestricted access. He then leaned her back in his embrace to kiss on top of her chest again, his tongue reaching out and licking across that bite mark of his..and his fangs was primed once more. “You’re forever mine..” he growled out in that moment, but it wouldn’t be frightening to Marcy- even as his fangs sunk back into her soft flesh, moaning as he tasted her blood once again.

Local Time:
She shivered a little more under his gaze, but when he pulled her even closer to kiss her she went still, her tongue sliding out and licking her own blood from his lips before she nodded to his words "I... I'll never let anyone but you see me like this..." she replied softly before walking with him as he removed her bra and lay her back onto his bed, moaning as he placed a kiss onto her breast and then she could see his fangs ready to sink into her soft flesh again... but when she heard his words all she could think to say was "I am yours..." before he'd hear nothing but her sweet moans as he marked her breast fully, the pleasurable feeling making her slit start to leak its sweet scent out for him to smell...

Local Time:
He held her in his arms as he continued to drink from her breast, the crimson liquid falling past his tongue and into his throat. He only pulled away when he knew the mark was solidified- the scar of his bite would forever adorn her upper left breast, right where her heart resided. He gasped for air and looked down at her lovely frame and then she would be able to see him scent the air, licking his lips. “My my..I knew your blood scented sweet but what’s this..?” He asked, although knowing the answer. He looked where her panties were and one of his hands drew near, gently touching there on her underwear, tugging lightly. “I can scent your heat, love..” he murmured out in a soft, teasing growl- his eyes still having that amber glow to them. “Will you allow me to..touch you here too?” He asked, wanting confirmation from her still, although they had both agreed to be each other’s for eternity basically..but it was actually sweet of him to do so.

Local Time:
She lay in his arms in an almost comatose state as he drank his fill, moans escaping her lips whilst she could scent her own heat escaping her body, a flush covering her face for him to see as he pulled away from her fully marked breast and then... the blush got more dramatic as he asked about her dribbling slit, a different tone of moan escaping her lips when she felt his fingers tugging gently at her drenched panties "Hrrnh..." She managed, before giving him a slow nod when he asked about touching her there, her voice raising a touch as she managed some words "I... promised you all of me..." She moaned out to him, spreading her legs to demonstrate that point.

Local Time:
He grinned a bloodstained smile as she spread her legs for him, hearing those words was all he needed to hear. Rynn next licked his lips and teeth of her blood, savoring every droplet he had been given- moaning out from the taste of it still. Then he moved forwards and licked the remaining blood trickling down her breasts- using his saliva to heal the wound he made as he lapped over the wound- offering relief from the sharp, stinging - yet pleasurable pain she would be feeling. At the same time his hand had slipped beneath her panties, using his fingers to prod at her drenched entrance lightly, wanting everything down here to go smoothly..but he could tell he didn't have to prime her for long- seeing, or rather feeling how ready she was for him in this moment.

Local Time:
She watched him licking his lips and brought a hand up to her mouth, biting her finger in a cute pose as she flushed red again whilst he moaned just from the taste alone. When he moved down and started to lick her breast again, he'd hear a soft moan escape her lips before she murmured "It felt good..." when the wound healed over, before those words were replaced by her moans as his finger began to explore her flooded depth, sliding in with ease from how wet she was "P... Please Rynn... I... need you!" She moaned out to him, before her hand clamped over her mouth, embarrassment at her words flooding through her expression as she watched for his reaction.

Local Time:
At the sound of his bite wound feeling good to her, his ears flicked instinctively. Her soon provided her with a handsome smirk, noting just how red she was- and listening to how sweet her moanings were- begging for him-- oh he definitely wanted her as well, and as he leaned back, she would be able to see the erection contained in his pants.

"Mm, if it felt good..I promise to bite there again soon," he said, his eyes confirming his words. The amber glow remained filled with desire for her only. He soon shifted to remove his pants, unbuckling them and revealing a most impressive size as he soon was kneeling practically bare in front of her- save for his shirt. He soon moved over the soft plush bed sheets and straddled Marcy, his eyes determined on pleasuring her as much as he was able to. "But first.. I want you to feel this too," He motioned, pulling her underwear to the side, his cock in his hand, rubbing himself against her entrance. "Tell me..when I'll be able to move, okay love?" he wanted to hear her say it- even as his tip pressed past her drenched entrance, pushing himself into her fully- moaning at the sensation of how tightly she was wrapped around him. And...there it was, the ripping of her hymen, he could practically scent it as he had pulled back just a little- knowing her purity blood would drip down onto his bedsheets, but he didn't mind. He then pushed back in fully once more while he was pressed down against her frame, his warm breath on her neck as his head was nuzzled in the crook between her neck and shoulder, panting- his breath practically shuddering in pleasure. His hands gripped the bedsheets, waiting for her to give him the okay to move.

Local Time:
When he promised to bite her again, he'd hear a small squeak from behind her hand, before her muffled voice said "On... the other one?" in response. Then she saw his cock as he unleashed it from his pants, the long thick rod drawing her eyes with its size as it dangled between his legs whilst he straddled her. When he spoke of her saying when he could move she blinked and opened her mouth to speak "What do you meeaaaAaahn!" She finished with a moan that mixed pain and pleasure as his tool shoved deep into her and tore her hymen, her virginial blood already dribbling down and adding it's unique scent to the heady cocktail that filled the room with each of their alluring scents, even as she panted heavily before moving a hand to the back of his head and whispering "You... You can move now, Rynn..." Into his hear, her neck getting goosebumps from his breath upon it as she braced to feel him bite down there.

Local Time:
Rynn waited for that cue, and he took another breath- a deep inhale of her scent- and began to fuck Marcy, steadily. He would pull out, then push back into her, each movement drew a shuddering moan from him. “Fuck-“ he cursed against her neck, soon kissing and dragging his fangs across it, wanting to bite her here too.. But only if she asked of him, for he was afraid he would hurt her- he didn’t..he didn’t want to hurt or injure her in a way she’d be frightened of him. “Marcy, you feel so…warm and tight..!” He managed to get out, his warm breath brushing against her ear as he moaned that out for her to hear, the lewd noises their bodies were creating could be heard as well, and he gradually was increasing his pace, but not too fast- he didn’t want to release too soon.. plus, he wanted her to be in pure bliss when he finished..

Local Time:
Marcy's moans got a little hotter as Rynn's length slid in and out of her body, stuttering a little each time as he shoved in "Fu...ck..." She managed to get out, feeling his fangs over her neck and giving a soft "Ye...sss" when she thought he was about to bite down, before she heard him talking about how she felt inside "Ahn... I... I'm glad... I feel so good for you..." She moaned out to him, her legs wrapping around his waist and trying to push him deeper inside "Ha... Harder, Rynn!" Her voice peaked in pleasure, even as he'd feel just how wet she truly was, her hot scent flooding the air and his nose as he took his new mate for the first time.

Local Time:
The way her body was responding to his..her actions of pushing him deeper and closer- Rynn could practically feel his length pulse with in her, as if on cue. At the sound of her request of him pushing harder- he complied, his hips picking up speed as he began to fuck her with more vigor, more..recklessness, one would say. All of this was making the poor alpha become feral, his fangs lengthening once more before he went to bite into Marcy's soft, unblemished neck- quickly and swiftly. But- he still was careful in his bite- some part of him remained sane through it all. He tasted Marcy's blood again as it began to flow for him once more, the taste- combined with the scent of her pheromones- Ryn moaned deeply- pulling his fangs out away from her neck for just a moment to growl hotly into her ear, "There's a good girl- yes..moan for your alpha..!" and he licked across the puncture wound, biting back into it as his hips pushed against Marcy's- his length easily sliding in and out..but it was beginning to swell, and he knew that he wanted to knot her fully. But would she let him?

Local Time:
Marcy gave a delighted cry as he bit down into her neck, his feral actions making her squirt over his hips as she moaned out louder and louder exactly as he wanted, his savage actions making her hotter and redder beneath him "Mmm.. I... I will... Always!" She replied to him as he'd feel her heartbeat racing to give him more and more of her blood whilst her slit began to tighten around his swelling length, her legs wrapped around his waist holding him in to make sure he'd knot her hard.

Local Time:
Rynn’s ears were delighted on hearing how pleasured Marcy was, and he absolutely loved it when she squirted heavily against him. He was loving how lost in pleasure she was, and her moans made him all the more turned on- more so than he already was. He could feel her heartbeat, rapid and strong, pumping her oh so sweet blood to him. He drank more from her neck, but soon pulled away, cursing underneath his breath as he gasped for air. “Fuck-Marcy..I-I’m going to knot soon..!” His moans could be heard against her ear- his heavy breathing, still giving her the hard fucking she was begging him to give her. Marcy could then feel his body change a bit slightly, as his cock became more wolfen like so he would be able to knot her properly. And before his cock knotted her, he leaned back to take a proper look at his mate, his glowing amber eyes locking onto the mate mark he had given her, and Marcy would see his head dip down to capture that same breast he marked before with his fangs- biting deeply back into her mate mark. He growled in pleasure as he tasted her blood yet again and she could feel his length become stuck within her, his hot and heavy load releasing into her in several waves as his hips pressed up against hers firmly.

Local Time:
Marcy gave another pleasured cry as she finally reached her limit, climaxing over his thick knot as it jammed deep inside her body and locked his cum inside her body when he started to pour his load inside whilst biting down onto her mark again, the pleasure she felt skyrocketing and leaving her unable to even think, let along get any words out as she just moaned for him, her legs dropping from his hips and falling to the bed beneath him, his body pressing her down into the covers and forming a little indent, that allowed him to easily trap her beneath him. And gods, she looked hot as fuck where she was, her tongue hanging out as she panted for breath, her skin glowing with sweat and his arms and legs around her, making sure his mate knew exactly what her place was.

Local Time:
Rynn waited for a few moments, before he slowly contracted his fangs away from Marcy's mate mark. When he leaned back, Marcy could see his eyes closed and mouth open- her deep, dark blood staining his teeth and lips. He let out a satisfied moan, licking his lips and cleaning his teeth with his tongue to get every last drop. His eyes opened finally and he looked down at her, seeing her there in the way was such a satisfying thing to him. His own body glistened with sweat, the strong muscles in his chest was outlined really well, and looked picture perfect. He then dipped his head back down and licked up the falling blood on Marcy's chest, and soon moved up to her neck, making sure the neck bite wound he inflicted healed instantly from his saliva, but he waited to heal over her mate mark, in case she wanted more of his biting there.

Catching his breath properly, he soon maneuvered Marcy with his hands, moving them behind her ass. He then made sure she was close to his chest and hips as he picked her up, as his knot kept them close to one another. Soon, he was on the bed, laying in the nest of pillows. Doing this allowed Marcy to properly lay down on his chest as she would be straddling his hips now- while Rynn's arms wrapped around her back, grabbing the blankets to pull them over their bodies.

Local Time:
Marcy's moans trailed off a little as she continued to pant for breath, watching his teasing manners as he licked up every last drop of her crimson blood that had stained his lips and teeth, before a little moaning gasp slipped out as he leant back down to finish off the remnants on her chest, her panting moans making her breasts rise and fall under his lips before he returned to her neck and healed over the bite there. When he picked her up and moved them to his bed, he'd hear a soft whine of discomfort as his knot tugged a little, before Marcy settled back down, resting her head onto his chest and humming quietly to herself as he tucked her under the blankets "Mmm... Rynn... That was... amazing." She mumbled, placing a kiss above his heart as she did so "I'm sorry I was so stupid and missed your attentions before..."

Local Time:
Rynn had settled in rubbing her back slowly with his hand, the other one was gently stroking her hair, in between her ears. At the sound of her apology, he gave a soft chuckle, "It's alright Marcy.." he murmured out, his intense blue eyes had returned from that amber glow she had seen, but they were softer when they looked at her visage. "I wasn't exactly too obvious about it," he admitted, leaning his head back on one of the pillows. "But now, we..we're mates," he spoke as if a weight had lifted off his chest, "You're mine, fully..I- I couldn't have wished for a better opportunity for when you came to my door," he tells her next, his chest gently rising and falling as it did. "If you'd like, I wouldn't mind a matching mate mark from you.." he admitted, his head moving and looking at her face for her reaction.

Local Time:
She flushed as he settled into the pattern of stroking her, her head shifting to meet him as she made a noise halfway between a growl and a moan when his fingers brushed against her ears. Otherwise though she closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest, listening to him speak until he suggested her giving him a mark of her own "I... You... You mean it?" She murmured, opening her eyes and looking up at him with a surprised expression, before she leant down a little and rested her teeth over his pectoral muscle, almost a carbon copy of where he'd marked her, directly over his heart. A moment later she bit down, her sharp teeth digging in and her voice muffled moans as she tasted his blood for the first time.

Local Time:
At her surprise, Rynn wasn’t sure if she would go through with it- but then he watched as she prepared herself and over her head over his pectoral muscle, the one that was right where his heart was. At her bite, he let out a long, hot moan- his heartbeat rapidly increasing as she began to taste his blood for the first time. His hand on her head tightened on her hair slightly, as he encouraged her to continue. “That’s it..there’s a good girl…” he was watching her, and he could feel his cock within her throb slightly, although he was still knotted, he knew that they probably shouldn’t go another round- due to how worn out Marcy was. But drinking his blood..

Local Time:
Marcy drank from him ravenously, pulling away with a loud gasp and eyes still full of desire as she licked up the blood that spilled from him, healing the wound and leaving the mark there permanently "Mmm... I know I am, Rynn... Your good girl..." She moaned out as she felt his knot throb deep inside her, before she moved her head to lie against his chest again "Can... Can we just get some rest now?"

Local Time:
Marcy would see Rynn pant a bit as he caught his breath from the total sensation of her biting him. It had felt absolutely incredible. Then, as she moved to lay her head against his chest, he settled back down and yawned a bit, knowing he was very exhausted too from their earlier mating session.

“Mm..yeah, let’s..rest,” he murmured out as he closed his eyes and began to drift off to sleep.

Local Time:
Marcy sighed softly as she drifted off in his arms, the pair soon falling into a deep sleep...

Meanwhile, Mara was still stood over Kai's bed, having placed a bandage onto her wounded neck as he kept her safe through her sleep. As much as the temptation to drink from her was always there, in the base of his teeth...

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom