RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Blood of the Covenant (Redcoat)

Local Time:
12:37 PM
Kai raised her hands in defense, and blocked the magic from Jazmyn with a shield of her own, but the impact was much more weighted at the fact that Marianna allowed it. "What?! Y-You're lying..!" She yelled back, her magic heating up in bright blue color before firing back to Jazmyn, aiming for her chest, hoping to knock her back just a bit. "The headmistress wouldn't allow this! She-" then again.. Marakross was allowed to feed on the failing students. She suddenly became paler than usual and began to question.. was this a test? The failing student of the two most powerful witches here... would be given up as an offering to Marakross, to increase his own power! What in the hells was the headmistress thinking?!

Local Time:
8:37 PM
Jazmyn didn't respond, her shield flaring under Kai's assault as the girls eyes widened in shock, throwing herself sideways to avoid the chance of her shield breaking "Why would I?" She finally called back, breathing heavily "If I am, won't her pet bloodsucker just drink me for hurting you?" She taunted, even as Mara leant forwards a little, licking his lips and narrowing his eyes when he noticed Kai's pale skin... She looked pretty nice like that, actually...

Local Time:
And before she even said anything Kai grabbed that whip which sat upon the edge of her belt, and cracked it open. It ignited into a rainbow of flames, and she looked to Jazmyn, “Pet? You know that’s her son!” She called out, but didn’t even think about Marakross coming in to help, or to injure Jazmyn on her behalf. Hell, she wasn’t aware he was spectating, as was Marianna and a few other of the higher ups- through magical means, of course- Marakross was there physically though.

Marianna wanted Kai to succeed, and in the end be a energy source for Marakross to drain, which would help Marianna in her own plans, to siphon her own son’s magic for herself.

But Marakross did not know the true intent of his mother, and neither did Kai- thinking she could trust the headmistress.

She aimed her whip at Jazmyn’s legs, hoping to get past her shield and pull her off balance.

Local Time:
Jazmyn laughed a little, the shield extending down to cover her legs and stop the whip a good foot away "Ha. Nice try." She taunted, before rolling her eyes "Pet, Son... Same thing, right?" She shrugged as she snapped her fingers, a trio of bolts cascading out and approaching Kai from three different angles, testing how strong her shield and concentration was.

Local Time:
Kai stumbled back, putting up a shield at the last minute, one bolt getting through before though, whirring past her face and cutting her cheek. She winced slightly and looked to Jazmyn.

“It’s not right! Why would the headmistress have us duel…”

Then it struck her..and she knew if she won this fight, another innocent life would be lost- even though when Mara would be done with the loser, he’d eventually continue to go after the other failing students, knowing that Marianna wanted his power to increase..

She knew he had called her ‘his’ before, but she didn’t understand until now.

In the end..

She knew she was merely a tool for Marianna, in increasing her son’s own power.. that this is what this school was for!

Knowing this..made her hate Marianna.

Why would Marianna do this to her own son?! Wasn’t it her who said too much power could corrupt someone? Was that why Marakross was already like he was, no regard for his human side, and tapping fully into his monstrous side?

But before she could come to any solution, her shield broke from another attack from Jazmyn, the force behind it making her stumble and fall to the ground.

Marakross could hear it.

Kai’s heartbeat.

The rapidly increasing pressure building…

And then he could scent it.

Kai was injured, and he could see where she was grasping on her chest, blood dripping out from her grasping hand. Her gaze was bewildered.

“Y-You think..Marianna will spare you now..” she coughed out, gasping for air and raising her head to look at Jazmyn.

“You-You’re wrong.”

Last edited:
Local Time:
Mara sniffed the air and licked his lips, watching the blood trickle down from Kai's wound as he listened to her words... Well, half listened. The other half of his mind was focused intently on making sure he didn't just flash down and drain her dry. His instructions were to only intervene when the duel was finished. And he knew Kai well enough that she'd have something up her sleeve.

Jazmyn for her part sneered at Kai, shaking her head "Oh don't be stupid Kai. Marianna won't have a choice. I'll become more powerful than her, and take control. Then I'll be the one calling the shots, the one running the show. The one in control of Marakross." She walked over, leaning down and placing her head directly infront of Kai's "If you beg, maybe I'll drag you too him now. Give you to him warm, heart beating. I bet he'd like that..." She taunted, her shield dropped and her guard open, assuming Kai was beaten entirely.

Local Time:
(I have a meeting soon T-T )

Kai grimaced as she attempted to move, coughing more and spewing up some blood while at it. Shit- she didn’t realize how much one of these bolts would hurt.

At the sound of Jazmyn’s words, she glared up at the witch, her words clear enough for Marakross to hear.

“Control him? Do you really think..you..of all people..” she began to shakily stand, supporting herself on a pillar. “Marakross is his own person..free to make his own choices…you and his mother have no right to make those for him!”

And Marakross would see she dug into her own wound with her hand, ripping her fingernails across it, splattering it out and across the already blood stained grass. Her eyes were wild, like a caged animal.

“Why is everyone so..obsessed with power..” she breathed out heavily, the blood on her hand started dripping backwards, then forward, forming into a dagger.

The world she knew was a lie..the smiling caring, Marianna who had always warned her to be careful of obtaining too much power…was lying to her.

She hated this.

“I’m sure..Mara will deal with his mother in his own time..when he wants. But..he won’t be controlled by the likes of you,” she breathed out, enchanting the dagger in her hand, taking the last of her remaining strength and aiming it with precise precision at Jazmyn’s head, hoping it wouldn’t miss and the magic would make it hit its target.

She didn’t even get to see if it hit, the blood loss from her body was too much, making her collapse and black out.

Local Time:
Jazmyn blinked in shock as Kai's hand raised towards her, her lips moving to try and counter the magic... but it was already far too late for that, the sharp point of blood lancing through her eye and ending her life in seconds.

The moment Jazmyn died, Mara flashed forwards and caught Kai, holding her close and using his own magic to heal her wounds, pouring more into her than he perhaps needed too... but she was the most important thing to him, in that moment. Of course, he knew it wasn't enough and so he leant down and bit her neck, his venom starting to trickle through her blood, accelerating the healing process.

Local Time:
Kai’s body was lightweight in his arms, the gaping wound in her chest was knitting itself back together, slowly. It almost seemed like an eternity until she coughed out, her eyes opening slightly, before closing and groaning in discomfort.

There were murmurs of the council members who watched from their looking glasses, Al would turn towards Marianna who looked bewildered to say the least.

Faerynn soon stepped out of the shadows, Marcy behind him. He looked at his friend, before speaking, “Marakross..” he began, not sure of what he would do in this moment.

Local Time:
Mara growled deeply as Faer spoke, looking up and shooting them both a glare "Don't. Say. Anything." He warned, before he looked back down to Kai, gently brushing hair from over her eyes "Kai... Kai... Wake up..." He murmured, holding her closer "I... I don't want to turn you... without your permission..." He whispered into her ear, kissing it softly as he did.

Local Time:
Faerynn stepped back, moving his arm across where Marcy was, making sure to protect her first, of all things. He looked at the mess, and Jazmyn’s lifeless body there. He could hear his pack practically drooling at their prize, but they waited for Marakross’ orders to their Alpha.

Kai groaned again, wincing slightly, “Ow..” she murmured out, her eyes fluttering open. “Mara..kross?” She murmured out his name softly, “You..were here..the whole time, weren’t you..” she looked at his face, hers one full with pain. His venom and magic healing wouldn’t be enough. She would need proper care, in the infirmary.

Marakross would feel the magic energy seeping out from Jazmyn’s body, and that opportunity to drain her lifeless form dry to keep it for himself would be one way.. no, that would be what his mother wanted, he could hear her saying he needed all the power he could get..

Or use some other method to give it to Kai, to help her recover more.

So..either way, he’d get that power regardless, right? His mother wanted him to obtain it from Kai, in any means necessary.

Local Time:
"I was..." He murmured back to her, before hugging her again "Just... give me a moment..." He whispered, dragging Jazmyn's body up, biting down and draining her dry, tossing the corpse across to the wolves when he was done with her, his arms gently picking Kai from the floor and carrying her to the infirmary, his magic soothing her pain the entire way there.

Local Time:
Kai had been laid back down, hearing Marakross move and taking Jazmyn’s body, making sure to drain the rest of her magic.

That would happen to her eventually..wouldn’t it.

Even as she was carried, her eyes closed shut again, soon drifting into a deep slumber- her own magic slowly rebuilding itself back into her body.

Faerynn took a moment to look at his pack members, who knew exactly when to devour and not leaving even the bones. They truly were a feral bunch. But..

He looked to Marcy. “Marcy..do you think Kai will be alright to be alone with him?” He asked, worry for her brother- his friend lacing his handsome features.

Local Time:
Marcy frowned but nodded "I do... Mara's too attached to her to do anything." She replied, glancing at the wolves "He's more likely to turn her than drain her like that." She said confidently, crossing her arms under her chest.

And much to both Fae and Marianna's shock, Mara was just sat with her, one hand on hers "Kai... I... I can't lose you... and I'll never drain you. I promise... If... if you want... I'll convert you, to be like me... so we can live forever together." He spoke softly, knowing she couldn't hear him but wanting to speak anyway.

Local Time:
Faerynn looked up towards the ceiling, his eyes focusing on something far across the painted and delicately placed stones. “Mm..do you think he’s aware of your mother..?” He asked next, moving his head back down to look at her, wondering what she was thinking too. She wasn’t one to be particularly close to Marianna. But..

Faerynn knew he had a magical collar and chain of sorts around himself. Spelled to protect the headmistress. But his loyalty to Marcy and her brother..those bonds were easy enough for it to break.

Marcy could see this worry on his face. He didn’t want to end up hurting her.

Marakross would see a servant enter, her eyes devoid of human life, merely a servant and nothing more.

“Young master, your mother beckons for you..” she would say in a monotone voice.

Local Time:
Marcy sighed and shook her head "I don't know how aware he is..." She replied softly, moving to take Fae's hand and squeeze it, also not knowing how solidly under her control he was "Don't be so down, My Mate... I trust you. You'll always do the right thing." She smiled, moving up to kiss him. And how it would hurt that he couldn't warn her about what he might be made to do...

Mara glanced across and growled, before sighing and standing up to walk to his Mothers room "Fine. You stay here. Only nurses get to enter this room, or else I'll drain you next."

Local Time:
He listened to her, and Faerynn kissed her in return. He only then leaned forward and buried his head against her chest, his eyes shut, voice trembling while his body shivered lightly. “Marcy.. I..” but those words, that truth wouldn’t come. Yet what he could say..was.. “Promise..to forgive me.. if anything happens that I cannot control..” he held onto her body, clearly in deeper worry than she previously thought. Did that mean.. he had a tighter leash than her brother?

“Yes Master,” the servant responded, moving to stand by where Kai slept.

Marianna was shut up in her room, ever since the fight. Kai wouldn’t trust her anymore..she knew..she knew Kai would somehow figure it out, but so soon? Damn that Jazmyn! Ruining a perfectly good thing..

And she didn’t suspect for Kai to fight the way she did. Perhaps..she wasn’t as powerful as previously thought.

Local Time:
Marcy blinked, her arms around his body as she looked down at him, his head buried between her teats making her give a muffled noise of surprise "I... I promise, Fae." She murmured back, holding him tighter to her body "You'll never hurt me... I know it..."

Mara arrived and knocked onto the door with anger, waiting to be called in before he opened it and looked to his mothers desk.

Local Time:
“What would you do..if I couldn’t help it?” He asked, his body shaking more as he cried, the realization of this fight making it harder to leave Marianna’s ironclad grip. He didn’t ever wish to harm his mate.. but when Marianna discovered them..

His mother was in the chair by her desk, her dark gaze befell her son, “Mm..my son, what did you think of the fight?” She asked, beckoning him close by.

“I certainly am worried for our dear Kai..” she started a new sentence, even before Marakross had time to answer.

“The blood moon draws nearer and nearer.. you have to make sure her power is in your grasp, if you wish to rule in place of your father, and become a full vampire..” she reminded Him, but knew this was all for her sake anyways, even if Marakross knew nothing of the sort.

She would set it up so perfectly, unleashing the hybrid on them all, protecting the mistress who had saved his life. She would claim that Marakross was after her husband’s throne-

And where even was her husband? In their coven, still believing his beloved wife was true and in love with him still, unaware of her power hungry corruption.

Local Time:
Marcy bit her lip, before moving so she could plant a kiss right onto Fae's lips "Don't... Don't say things like that. Don't even think it..." She murmured back to him "You are mine, and I am yours..." She moved one of his hands to where he'd left his mark on her breast, resting ontop of her uniform "Remember that... This is our link, forever."

Mara had been about to answer as he approached, before sighing as he was cut off and told all the things he'd already known "I am aware of the Blood Moon, mother. And Kai will be ready. I promise. If she wasn't, then she would not have survived todays duel. And Jazmyn's only thoughts were on taking your power. She would not have been suitable."

Local Time:
Faerynn kissed her in return once more, his head now leaning down to look at her, his eyes soon closed as tears rolled down his cheeks. His hand on her mark, knowing that their bond was strong..he could sense it. Her light drove away the darkness that Marianna caused him to feel. “I..trust you to save me…” he whispered, taking a soft inhale of her scent.

He then heard movement, and his ears perked up as a servant approached, “Faerynn..the headmistress requests your presence..”

His gaze fell with more worry and he looked to Marcy, “I-“ he had to go. It was that pull to Marianna.

Marianna smiled to her son, “Good.. that’s what I love to hear,” she said and leaned back slightly in the chair. “I’ll make sure Faerynn is there to protect you both..” she trailed off, seemingly lost in thought now.

“Kai will not trust me anymore..as she doesn’t know what I’m trying to do for both of you..” she shakes her head and sighed. “Please..whatever you do, make sure she doesn’t do anything idiotic.” She asked, her eyes looking to her son’s face.

Local Time:
Marcy bit her lip as he had to leave "I know... I'll be waiting, Fae... On your bed." She promised, watching him go with the servant.

Mara rolled his eyes a little when she looked away, before nodding "I will, Mother. I won't let anything hurt Kai, I promise you that." He told her, before he turned to leave the room, planning to head straight back to her.

Local Time:
Marianna watched Marakross leave and she gave a soft chuckle. “I know you won’t..” and with that she waited until Faerynn came, and she greatly him warmly.

“Ah..there’s my favorite pet,” she said happily, embracing him like she always did, but knew something was different.

“Mm..you were crying.. I wonder what for,” she hummed, and pulled him to her bed, magically letting the door shut and bolt.

“Stop..” Faerynn began to say softly, knowing it was difficult for him to refuse, and that’s how she had him spelled, to let her do anything..

All because she had saved him, from that terrible life before, the only promise at the time was to be her personal guard dog- protecting her from anything that would harm her.

But when he got older.. and more attractive..

Marianna began to undress him, but paused at the sign of the mate mark.

Her gaze became considerably darker, and she looked up at Faerynn, striking him against his face. “You idiot! You tied your soul to someone else?!”

(coughs :3 would you like to rp this scene out? Where she punishes and tortures him? Because he refuses to tell her who his mate is, knowing Marcy would receive a worse fate?)

Local Time:
(I’m fine with that lol)

When Faerynn would return, he didn’t even make it to the door of the kennel, he collapsed outside, shivering from how his body had been treated. How.. Marianna..

He knew he had promised Marcy his body would no longer belong to another but her.. but if he wanted to keep her safe…

“You let me do this..and when the blood moon rises..I’ll spare my precious daughter for you,” her words echoed in his mind.

Local Time:
Marcy had been lying on Fae's bed, dressed only in her underwear, but when she heard the clatter of someone falling she jumped out and ran to the door, falling to her knees and hugging him close to her "Fae? Faerynn? Wh... What happened?" She murmured, nuzzling his neck and pressing her neck to his mouth, to see if he'd drink.

Local Time:
"Marian? I'm Marcy..." She murmured softly back to him, struggling to lift him off his feet and walk back to their room, seeing he was clearly not in the state to walk on his own "Mmm... You are heavy..." She grunted as she walked, eventually reaching their bed and lying him there "Now... C'mere..." She murmured, hugging him to her body "My sweet Mate..."

Local Time:
Faerynn kept close to her, his heartbeat steadying now, and he slowly opened his eyes, worried that he would still be..

He shivered lightly. “Marcy..y-your m-,” his words trembled. She could hear his voice, and scent her mother all over him. Especially..in places she shouldn’t be.

Faerynn..he tried to speak, to tell her, but the words wouldn’t come.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom