RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Blood of the Covenant (Redcoat)

Local Time:
6:18 PM
Kai had woken up after a while, and it was early in the morning- sun shining through the windows to her bedroom. She moved to sit up, her head feeling groggy. But, she didn’t really have much recollection of the night beforehand, and she was very confused on why there was a bandage on her neck. She touched it slowly with her hand, feeling it gently.

Local Time:
2:18 AM
As Kai would start to look around her room, she'd see a portion still in darkness, the curtains hanging specifically to cover it and hide Mara from the suns rays as he watched her "Kai... How are you feeling this morning?" He asked softly, as she sat up and would probably start to recall some of the details, such as the bite to her neck and what Mara had done for her.

Local Time:
Kai heard Marakross, and her head turned to focus on where he was at. She then remembered what had happened last night- all up to the point of Caiden biting her. But, she didn’t recall Marakross biting her to help eradicate Caiden’s venom, as she had been too passed out to even notice. All she did remember was Marakross had helped her in some way with his magic, and that was it.

She curled up on the bed with the covers and responded to him. “I..feel okay,” she murmured out next, wondering what time it was. She would have to attend class soon.

(I have a question.. if Marakross is only half vampire technically speaking..couldn’t he stand in the sun? Or would you like Kai making him daylight jewelry to wear?)

Local Time:
(Uh... Something Something Mother lying to keep him in during the day, so Kai makes them to help him, no knowing he didn't need them)

Mara nodded to her "If you are sure, Kai." He replied when she responded, before he frowned at the bandages "Do you mind coming here, so I can check on the bite marks?" He asked her, stepping back in the shade a little further so she'd have space to stand. Well, aslong as she agreed. If she declined, he'd probably head out of her room and back to his to rest.

Local Time:
(Ooh what if she gets hurt in some way (again lol) but it’s in broad daylight and Mara is just like, ‘fuck it’ because he wants to save her and finds out: hm. The sun..isn’t burning my skin?)

Kai listened to him and noticed that he was stepping back into the shade. She then heard his request and she got up slowly from the bed and made her way over to him. “You..know you could magically shut these curtains..right?” She pointed out, as she stood there for him, to let him inspect the bandages.

Local Time:
(OOh, yes. That's perfect!)

Mara shrugged a little as she walked across "But I know you like the dawns light." He replied, even as she'd feel his hands brushing over her neck and undoing the bandages he'd wrapped around it. When he had them removed, he gently checked the wound before humming softly "Good... Fully healed..." He murmured, before looking at the door "I'll leave now, so you can dress Kai."

Local Time:
(Ooh even better yet, it’s like a training session and she’s being pushed further than physically possible for her mortal body?)

At the brush of his hands, she winced a little, but soon relaxed as she realized Marakross had no ill intent towards her. At the sound of the sound being healed, and that he would leave, she gave a slight nod, “Alright.. thank you,” she murmured out softly to him. She wondered if she would see him again sometime soon.

Local Time:
Mara nodded to her as he turned to leave "Of course, Kai." He replied softly, before walking out the door. She wouldn't see him for the rest of the day however, as he went to his room and basically passed out, his actions in staying to look after her all night had tired him out, and without the blood he needed to keep alert, he had to revert to sleeping like a human to recharge himself.

Local Time:
It had been a few hours, and it was now high noon. Kai was out in one of the training halls, dueling with the magical entities meant for those who wanted to progress further and become stronger than they already were. Especially if she wanted to pass the higher exams, and Kai knew she wanted to hone the power she was given, even if her mistress mentioned learning more power could lead to her corruption.

A flash of her magic shot out and hit one magical entities and it disappeared on impact. She gave a soft smirk of satisfaction, but then tensed up when she heard the voice of Jazmyn, who was also entering the training halls.

Jazmyn was similar to Kai, she was another powerful student, but unlike Kai, she was one clearly set on ambition, and wouldn’t hesitate to take down anyone, or anything in her way to get what she wanted.

Local Time:
(Hmm... I wonder what you could be implying...)

Jazmyn glanced over at Kai with a dismissive glance before taking a deep breath and summoning forward three of the duelling entities, taking her stance and calling out "Watch and learn, all of you. I'll show you how to truly make use of your gifts!" Her snide, shrill voice echoed in the hall, drawing all the attention as she sent out three pinpoint magical blasts, spearing through the spells that were launched at her and dispelling her opponents in mere seconds "So... Anyone willing to try against me?"

Local Time:
Kai watched Jazmyn send out her magic missiles and dispelling the opponents quite quickly, she was impressed to say the least. But when Jazmyn began to challenge others, and not just the entities she spoke up. “Jazmyn..I’m pretty sure we aren’t supposed to duel students without the headmistress’s permission..” she murmured out, biting her lip worriedly, figuring that the other woman would disregard that, and openly use her magic on another student.

Local Time:
"Don't be an idiot, Kai." Jazmyn replied with a sardonic laugh, shaking her head "I meant as in you trying to duel as many of these as I can." She rolled her eyes as she turned away "Duh. I thought you were supposed to be smart." She stretched her neck and gestured, summoning five targets this time and setting herself into position, a shield of shimmering light appearing infront of her as the targets fired into it, three of the bolts being absorbed whilst the fourth deflected away, passing close enough to singe Kai's hair.

Local Time:
(Ooh she makes ME mad lol)

Kai was about to say something in return, but then Jazmyn began to duel again with the entities. She watched as one bolt of energy deflected off the shield and whirred past her ear, singeing a piece of her hair. She instinctively flinched and turned her head. “Hey! I thought you had this under control,” she said, unaware of Jazmyn’s true intentions.

Local Time:
(Then I'm doing my job right XD)

Jazmyn covered her mouth and hid her smirking laugh, but when she spoke she kept the laughter out of her tone "Oh, I'm sorry Kai. I thought they would've been weaker. They were the ones you were working with." She taunted, even as a casual flick of her wrist wiped the four targets out, whilst Kai would start to want to show up Jazmyn... If that meant duelling the smug bitch, well...

Local Time:
(ooooh I wanna hurt herrrr XD)

Oh, that did it for Kai. And so, she was about to take hold of her magical whip that rested on her belt, but then a supervisor to the headmistress came into the room. She paused and gave a roll of her eyes.

“Whatever Jazmyn, just be more careful next time,” she shook her head, deciding to turn her back to the younger witch. She didn’t have time to deal with this petty behavior. Even if Jazmyn was also a prodigy like she was..she knew the headmistress hated fighting amongst her students.

Local Time:
Jaz caught the motion of Kai's hand towards the whip and shifted her body to protect herself before the supervisor entered, and then.... Ooh, Kai had turned her back... Jaz licked her lips before turning to get another target, that shimmering shield returning to the air and the blast striking it dead on... but suddenly Jazmyn's shield broke, allowing the (Admittedly weakened) bolt to streak straight into the back of Kai's left thigh, before anyone could react...

Local Time:
(oof, I was hoping Marakross would come out and help her XD)

Kai stood up as the supervisor helped, and she gave a small sigh of frustration. What was she supposed to do? She glanced over to Jazmyn, and then turned to face the woman. "What is your problem?" She asked, clearly upset, and she wondered what exactly was Jazmyn's deal was with her, but it wasn't like she would give her a solid answer anyways.

Local Time:
(Oooh, no. That's later...)

Jazmyn narrowed her eyes and stalked across and leant in "Fuck you. 'What's my problem' like you don't already fuckin know." She nearly snarled, the normal smug cockiness gone now as she faced only Kai "You got picked to be where you are. You barely have to try with your tests, meanwhile I have to do three times the shit you do to get the same praise. You want to prove yourself to me? Fight me. Either Right here, Right now, or at midnight tonight, I don't care. I just want to show Her how pathetic you really are."

Local Time:
(XD perhaps I shall set that up in a post then?)

Kai was taken aback to say the least, and she leaned back ever so slightly. "I..I'm not going to fight you, Jazmyn," she said plainly, her heart racing in her chest. She was picked? Barely has to try? That...that couldn't be. She knew the headmistress had taken her from her abusive home, but a lot of the students here were 'rescued' in some fashion. Taken from poorer lives to become strong mages.. right? She bit her lip nervously, "Because..that's not what we're supposed to do, I-" her tone had changed from earlier, when she had asked Jazmyn what was her problem. Jazmyn could see the wheels in her head turning, and how she had worded it...definitely caused some uncertainty in the young witch.

Local Time:
(I meeeeean... Kinda already tryin XD)

Jazmyn laughed as Kai refused to fight her, before smirking as she noted how Kai was starting to doubt herself "Not supposed to do? Says who? We're meant to be so strong, so powerful... Why don't we fight each other to become stronger, huh?" She waved a hand at the targets everywhere "These things are a joke." She poked Kai directly in the chest "The only real challenge are the other students. That's the only way to really get stronger... So, you. Me. Tonight, when the supervisors aren't watching."

Local Time:
(oh. I am dumb. Forgive me XD)

Kai flinched when Jazmyn poked her in the chest, and furrowed her brow, the fact that some of this really made sense to her..yet, she knew it was wrong. She..she had to tell someone, right? That would be the right thing to do.. But, she wouldn't let that be known to Jazmyn at all. So her gaze hardened and she looked at the other woman's face. "Fine. Pick a place and you'll see me there.." she said, waiting for a reply now.

Local Time:
That made her pause, and she worried further about this situation. Perhaps she would mention something to Marakross? Would..would he even care? He'd probably encourage her to go ahead and prove who the better mage was..but, she was scared, to be honest. She had seen how powerful Jazmyn could be, and it terrified her of what would happen if she was truly alone with the woman.

Local Time:
Unbeknownst to her, the headmistress was allowing this, and had already informed her son that these two were to fight..and if one was to die, he was not to interfere. Because of this, he would watch in the shadows, and see that Kai had come to his room, knocking on the door. When he didn’t answer she took a small sigh, turning to head towards the garden, also unaware that Jazmyn would use every advantage to her to prevent Kai from winning. And if that meant using her own loyal ‘friends’..

Local Time:
Of course, much to Jazmyn's anger, when she arrived at the duel spot, her backup... didn't. She growled angrily, assuming they'd just backed out and refused to take part, but then she saw Kai and cracked her knuckles "Alright then bitch. Let's do this." She called, magic already glowing around her hands.

Mara was watching, still lurking in the shadows and slowly drinking from the last of Jazmyn's 'friends' as he did, a hand over the poor girls mouth keeping her silent as she was drained. He'd been told that Kai and Jaz were to fight and he wasn't to interfere... Jaz's friends weren't part of the deal, and they'd been on the verge of failing anyway. He'd easily be able to explain this away as he just watched, to see what Kai would do.

Local Time:
In his mother's words, "Kai will be the one to triumph, we need her to better your own powers Marakross.. if Jazmyn gets in the way, you know what to do." She spoke to him, her words resonating within his mind. What did she mean about Kai supplying his own powers..? Only time would tell.

Kai approached where Jazmyn was, and her own hands began to glow a bit with her power. "Jazmyn.. I still don't wish to fight you- you know it's against the rules! And if we get caught..." she warned again, wondering how furious the headmistress would be if she knew..

Local Time:
Jazmyn laughed darkly, suddenly raising her hands and firing magic straight at Kai "Who do you think gave me permission?!" She said brazenly, even as her magic skidded off Kai's inevitable shield, the impact only matched by the shock Kai would feel knowing that Marianna had been okay with what was happening between them.

Mara frowned a little but continued to watch, waiting for Kai's bolt back "C'mon Kai, you can beat her..." He muttered under his breath.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom