RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Blood Treaty (Firestarter)

Local Time:
7:04 PM
Carlotta nodded slightly and held a softer and more gentle expression. She wasn't cruel, she was just firm. "I would not want to send you off to some random home where anything could happen. We as royals might have agreed to set up this treaty, but some of the towns people are still sore about the whole situation and might lose their sense of judgement if they found out you were alone." Carlotta turned and walked out onto the balcony to look out over the land, something she did almost every night. "I apologize for my actions earlier. I should have kept myself under better control."

Local Time:
Carlotta managed to laugh just a small bit. "I can't say I wouldn't have done the same if our roles were reversed. I wouldn't be the sweetest and most polite princess if i had to make the journey that you did to get here." She took another sip from her glass before turning to look at Nianna. The bright moonlight made Carlotta's hair shine brilliantly and emphasized the contrast of her red eyes against her pale skin. "I hope you didn't encounter any troubles on your way here."

Local Time:
Carlotta closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, enjoying the smell of her home. She had been away for a while due to other pressing matters, but it felt nice to be back. "Well at least you can rest now. I can have Trista bring over some soothing oils to help ease the pain in your neck if you would like."

Local Time:
"It's just beautiful. I haven't been able to enjoy a night like this is so long." Carlotta glanced at Nianna through the corner of her eye and was amazed at how the moonlight gleamed of the her black hair. Even her skin looked like porcelain under the white gleam of the moon.

Local Time:
Carlotta smiled back while continuing to look out at the view. She was grateful that someone else was able to see just how beautiful the view was. Carlotta turned to look at Nianna, slowly looking her up and down and seeing just how perfect of a frame she had. Carlotta hadn't seen someone with such a slender and well formed body before. She could feel herself starting to blush, making her quickly look out at the view once again. "There are many things here that just exquisite."

Local Time:
Carlotta blushed more and gulped softly as Nianna locked eyes with her. She hadn't been looked at in such a way before, but it excited her. "I would love to show you whatever you want to see." She stepped closer to Nianna while maintaining her gaze on the raven haired beauty. "Just let me know what you want to see first and I will make it happen."

Local Time:
Carlotta nervously cleared her throat and looked down for a moment before looking back into Nianna's eyes. "Well if there is anything else you want or need before bed let me know." She tried to maintain her composure, but Nianna was making her spine tingle and heart jump into her throat.

Local Time:
Carlotta blew out a slow breath before walking back into the room with Nianna. "Don't worry about how long you've kept me up. I don't normally sleep much anyways." Carlotta smiled and curtseied slightly. "If there is anything you need I will be just three doors down to the right." Carlotta turned and slowly walked put of Nianna's room while trying to act normal.

Local Time:
Carlotta sighs heavily once she enters her room. She could feel her heart racing from.the way Nianna looked at her. The image of the moonlight radiating off of the girl's skin and hair was still circling in Carlotta's head while she slipped into a silver silk night gown with a lace bodice. "She certainly is beautiful." She whispers to herself while sitting on the edge of her bed.

Local Time:
Carlotta hummed softly as she walked the halls, it being an old tune from her childhood. Her voice was soft and gentle as it echoed quietly through the halls. Once she reached the end of the main hall, Carlotta started walking back towards her room, twirling and almost dancing gracefully in the moonlight.

Local Time:
Carlotta's eyes widened and her hand went to her cheeks as she looked down. She could feel how hit her cheeks where compared to her normally cold skin. "Well I..uh...will see you tomorrow morning then. Good night Princess Nianna." Carlotta said as she slowly walked back to her room.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom