RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Blood Treaty (Firestarter)

Local Time:
1:05 PM
Carlotta laughed softly as she closed and locked the door. "At least we wont have to worry about any servants barging in on us in here. I have the only key to this room." Carlotta stepped closer to Nianna as her eyes started to glow red in the dark room. "In here....I never have to worry about how I'm dressed or what I do."

Local Time:
Carlotta moaned a little louder as she felt Nianna's skilled fingers plunge inside of her. While continuing to rub Nianna's clit, Carlotta lowered herself and slowly kissed her way down the girl's body before using both of her hands to left and spread Nianna's legs. "Now this is what I've been waiting for." Carlotta licked her lips before plunging her tongue between Nianna's wet pussy lips and swirling her tongue around the sensitive flesh.

Local Time:
"The just enjoy yourself, Princess." Carlotta said in a seductive tone. Leaned her head back down and started sucking on Nianna's clit while she slipped two fingers into the girl's pussy. She hooked her fingers slightly and started thrusting them methodically as she pressed against Nianna's g-spot.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom