RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
7:50 PM
Derek smiles and pushes Kalin's arms behind his back, looping and tightly securing the belt around the other's wrists, "I hope you know that I'm going to leave you so sore that you will struggle to walk." Derek grabs Kalin's ass with both hands and swiftly stands, carrying the other to the bedroom and tossing him down on the bed.

Local Time:
Derek chuckles and shakes his head, "Only because those fairies you were with before me were all pussies who couldn't go for more than one round." Derek unbuttons his shirt and lets it drop to the floor before reaching down and unbuttoning Kalin's shirt and pants. He then pulls Kalin's pants and underwear off while raking his eyes over the other.

Local Time:
Derek glares at Kalin for a moment, getting a little angry at the mention of Keith fucking Kalin. "You'll fucking regret saying that...." Derek lifts Kalin up a bit on the bed before searching through Kalin's drawers, eventually finding two of his belts and using them to tie Kalin's ankles up to the head board. With Kalin now bent in half with his ass in full view, Derek slaps the other's ass cheeks hard before roughly pushing three fingers inside Kalin's ass.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom