RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
4:02 AM
(We can trade off throughout the posts or I can do it either one ^.^)

While Kalin is away, the same blue haired pest sneaks towards Derek's room, carrying a blind fold and a pair of handcuffs. "This time, that hunk will be mine and that red headed prick can suffer.

Derek sighs and continues to lay there with his eyes closed. As he hears the door quietly open and close, he grins and chuckles. "What took you so long?" He growls as he feels the blind fold cover his eyes just before he can open them, followed be the cold tingle of the hand cuffs.

Local Time:
4:02 AM
Derek tries to sit up, but Tai quickly sits on his lap, grinding his ass on Derek's cock, "Come on, big boy. I'm sure I could be a better fuck for you than that useless bitch."

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" Derek yells, loud enough for it to be heard through the other rooms. Thanks to the cuffs being strapped to the bed, all Derek can do is try to twist his body in hopes of throwing Tai off of him.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom