RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
5:40 PM
"Oh really?" Derek chuckles evily. He removes his own shirt, flexing his muscles just a little.
"Then lets now waste any time." Carefully, he grabs the hem of Kalin's shirt before suddenly pulling it up and over his head. Wrapping his arms around Kalin's waist Derek lifts him and carries him towards the pool.

Local Time:
5:40 PM
"Oh I bet." Derek laughs, gently rubbing his hand up and down Kalin's back while walking closer to the I'm pool bar.

Before long, a maid comes out with a tray of snacks and fresh quesadilla. Nodding at the maid as she sets the tray down on the ground for them, Derek grabs a slice of the quesadilla and hds it up to Kalin's lips.

Local Time:
7:40 PM
Javi looks at him, raising an eyebrow, "It's Harder to understand having no money at all when you grow up with all of it yourself." Javi shrugs, "helping my father and my family to bring money was. . . Great, until Kalin started working for you, I brought in most of the money. Seeing the smiles when I could get gifts that, not just what we needed, but also what we wanted. . ." He shrugs. "That was like bliss to me."

Kalin nods, "There ain't nothin' like sitting down on Christmas, and for the first time, all your gifts aren't clothes. One of them is a book.*

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom