RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
8:01 PM
Derek frowns even more and crouches down in front of Kalin, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes, "No baby, no. You didn't do anything. I shouldn't have played with your food like that." He reaches up and gently cups Kalin's cheek, lifting the other's head so he can see their eyes, "I'm sorry, please forgive me, Kalin."

Local Time:
"No." He says, cutting off Kalin, "I have no right to do anything. I should've stopped myself and never touched your food." Placing his other hand on Kalins cheek, cupping his face entirely, Derek presses his forehead to Kalin's "Please don't feel you did anything wrong. I over stepped. You were just reacting to protect what was yours."

Local Time:
"I'm sorry for playing around about taking your quesadilla baby. I didn't know it would effect you in such a way. I promise I wont do that again." Tears brim Derek's eyes as he carefully lifts Kalin up as he stands, turning around to sit down with Kalin in his lap. "Please forgive me, Kalin."

Local Time:
10:01 PM
"Just-" He drops his hands, slumping against the wall. "I-. . . I started dating Keith and. . . Everything was perfect. That should have been my first red flag, I guess. Nothing is perfect. . . But- I loved it, I loved him. Then. . . He started getting pushy and angry.

"Started when I was late for dinner a few times because of work, and then got worse. At the time I was working in a beauty salon while I was taking online classes. He made rules, for mad Everytime I wasn't home.

"Then, when I was late, he wouldn't let me eat dinner. Eventually, I got fired because I couldn't work when I was told to. It got worse, he'd be displeased about something and I couldn't eat. Or sometimes he'd take the food from me as I was eating. He told me it was so I didn't over eat, that he wanted to make sure I was healthy."

He sighs , raking his fingers through his hair. "Obviously there was more but-" He shakes his head.

"And it's your typical toxic relationship, I mean, I should have seen it, right? I should have--"

Local Time:
Derek quickly stands and pulls Kalin close, wrapping his arms protectively around the other while placing one hand on the back of his head, "No. No no no, don't say you should've seen anything. They bastard is a disgusting pig who took advantage of your kind heart. There was no way you could've ever known that he was going to be that way." He takes a deep breath to calm himself, feeling his rage build inside of him as he pictures everything Keith did to Kalin.

"You were not and still are not in the wrong for anything that happened to you. You were a victim, Kalin." He places a gentle kiss to the side of Kalin's head and caresses his hair, "Don't worry. Nothing like that will ever happen again. Not while I'm around."

Local Time:
Derek cups Kalin's face in his hands and look deep into Kalin's eyes, "No. I want you to stop thinking that way about it. Situations like that are never obvious until things have gone too far, and people like him know exactly what to say, when to say it, and how to charm you to keep you close. They are sick minded people, Kalin. You did nothing wrong."

Local Time:
"Shhhhhh, no more. Just relax and take a deep breath. If you need to cry it out, cry it out. I'm here. I'll always be here." Derek kisses Kalin's head and holds him lovingly, resting his cheek on top of Kalin's head, "No matter what happens at the end of the day, I will always take care of you."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom