RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
6:01 PM
Derek smiles and starts cooking, making sure to add just a touch more cheese to the recipe while also feeding small pieces of cheese to Kalin. "My little minx.." he chuckles.

Once everything is done, her serves up a large bowl of the Mac & Cheese for Kalin and hands it to him, "Here you go baby. Eat as much as you can stomach."

Local Time:
8:01 PM
Javi laughs, "Guess I'll be the only one staying to the end of the week." He smirks.

Kalin groans, "Or just go home so we can--"

"Spend your days fucking? Naw-"

"I was going to say relax! It's a vacation, fuck face!"

Javi smirks at Kalin. "It's the same thing. Fuck ad relax?" He shrugs.

Local Time:
6:01 PM
A wide grin spreads across Derek's face before he motions with his head for Kalin and Javi to follow.

Leading them towards the backyard, Derek opens the French doors. There sat an Olympic sized swimming pool with a diving board, a jacuzzi that displayed a waterfall down into the pool below, and an in pool bar.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom