RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
7:03 PM
Derek chuckles and wraps an arm around Kalin's shoulders, pulling him close. "It wasn't really my idea. My family has just always had a tradition in putting out initials on a business we own. Think of it as a right of passage. Even my father has his initials above the main entrance to Stealth Innovations."

Local Time:
"You deserve to be spoiled, my little minx." Derek winks and slowly starts to get undressed, revealing his muscles before slowly taking his jacket off of Kalin's shoulders.

He lifts Kalin up and carries him into the bathtub before sitting down, holding Kalin from behind as he turns on the water jets and relaxes back in the hot water.

Local Time:
Derek growls and smiles hungrily, "Don't worry baby. I'll get rid of every trace of him."

Lathering up a sponge with soap, Derek starts washing Kalin's body, making him stand so he can wash Kalin's ass and legs while he himself remained seated. Once the soap was rinsed away, Derek kept Kalin standing and bent him over just a bit, "He touched what was mine, and now I need to clean every inch of you." He said before spreading Kalin's ass cheeks and licking the sensitive area.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom