RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
12:57 PM
Slowly, Derek pulls Kalin up and kisses him deeply, tasting his own cum on the other's lips, "Good boy."

~~~ 1 week later ~~~

"Alright baby, I have to head out now. Please be careful and text me throughout the day. I want to make sure you are safe." Derek says as he holds Kalin close, not wanting to go to work.

Local Time:
Keith tightens his hold on Kalin and lifts him into the air, carrying him into the bedroom, "Stop fighting me! You're coming me with me whether you like it or not!"

He pushes Kalin down onto the bed and quickly binds his hands behind his back and his ankles together. "We're going to be together again. Things are going to be the way they were supposed to be." Keith says in a frantic, almost psychotic voice.

Local Time:
Keith narrowly dodges Kalin's bites and slaps him hard across the face. "Stop it! You're mine! No one else's!"

He quickly ties the rag over Kalin's mouth and lifts him over his shoulder. "Now we are going somewhere where no one will bother us ever again." He laughs manically and carries Kalin outside, throwing him in the backseat of his SUV and driving away.

Local Time:
Keith speeds down the road, swerving between lanes as he drove them out of the city. The tint on his windows was so dark, there was no way Kalin could see where he was going.

"Don't worry, my love. We will finally be together again and no one will come between us. Not even that pretty boy bitch." Keith pulls put a 9 mil handgun from the center console of his SUV and holds it up for Kalin to see, "No one, I mean it, baby."

Local Time:
Keith chuckles and continues driving away. After about 2 hours of driving, he stops the car and quickly climbs out, reaching into the backseat and yanking Kalin out before carrying him into a rundown house in the middle of no where.

"See baby? This is our home. No one can bother us here. They won't even here you scream as I give you all the pleasure you could hope for."

Local Time:
"Come on baby, it's just us now. You don't have to pretend for that fucking asshole. Your really lover is here now." He kneels down in front of Kalin and starts running his hands up the other's body, "No one will ever touch this body again. Only me. And if I see that fuck boy anywhere," he chuckles darkly, and waves the gun lightly. "Let's say I have a gift for him."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom