RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
7:36 PM
Kalin bit down on his lip, the pupils of his green eyes dilating at the mention of fantasies. He had a few major ones but really, they weren’t any of Derek’s business. He presses a hand against his flaming face, his flush palpable, and he hoped Derek chalked it up to the heat. He swallows once, “Well. . . I wanna find a partner who sees my self worth and understands me, not seeing me as some ditsy redhead who likes to look pretty.” He rolls his eyes slightly.

”But most guys I‘ve come across just want to get into my pants because they like what they see.”

Local Time:
5:36 PM
Derek nods and stared at Kalin while he listened, seeing the obvious flush on his face even with the red light filling the room. He knew how it felt to have get with him for the wrong reasons. Every girl he had been with only wanted his money, even going as far as trying to get pregnant with his kid to trap him. "Are you actively looking for someone to be your partner? If so, then that's probably why you keep getting low life pricks who only want to get their dicks wet." It wasn't like Derek wasn't doing the same thing to women though. He had no right to be acting like the voice of reason. "You're not a ditsy redhead, you're just young and inexperienced. Something that others like to take advantage of."

"At least you are getting something though. Now that Angelica and I are over, its going to be a long time until I can get my rocks off." Just the thought of not being able to fuck someone for a while was putting Derek on edge, making his balls ache with a need for release already.

Local Time:
“No, lately it’s just been. . . Sex, which is fine, but they lays suck.” He drops his head back against the wall, staring at the ceiling for a long moment, a fantasy coming unbidden into his head. Crawling over and offering to assist Derek with his need, and waiting until he got a yes. He bites down harder on his lip, pulling his knees up to his chest to cover himself from sight.

”Well, I hope you find someone.” He mutters, pressing his face into his knees.

Local Time:
"Don't worry about me finding someone, there always seems to be some girl out there who is willing to try and get me to fall in love." Derek looks at Kalin's submissive position and starts to wonder something in his head before pushing the thought away quickly. The fact that this young thing was already wanting more than just fun sex was an anomaly to Derek. When he was Kalin's age, all he wanted to do was find the next pair of legs to spread, but then again Derek wasn't gay.

He looked over at Kalin again and felt like something else was bothering him other than his lack of companionship. "Kalin, I know you're hiding something from me. You think you're good at playing coy when really you aren't. Just tell me."

Local Time:
Kalin bites down on his lip, his mind whirring, the images not vanishing. He presses his hand to his mouth, “Look, I’m sorry. But like-“ He shakes his head, looking away.

”I shouldn’t tell you. You’re my boss, and I‘m the assistant.” The image of Kalin, on his knees before Derek, helping him get off. Doing whatever the larger man told him to do.

Local Time:
Derek's mind went back to his earlier thought as he saw Kalin bite his lip. He could tell there was something very serious going on in Kalin's mind and he wondered what it was. "Not in this moment okay? Right now we are just two people in a broken down elevator who are trying to pass the time." Derek stood and stepped in front of Kalin while leaning down just a bit to see his face.

"Like I said, what happens in here, stays in here alright? I wont force you to tell me or do anything if you really don't want to though."

Local Time:
Kalin sucked in a breath and said the first thing he could think of to say, “You’re really fucking hot—“ He mutters.

Holy fucking shit. He just said that out loud. He just admitted he found his boss really hot. “I mean— like, you have sweat all over you—“ He stumbles over his words, his mind going blank at the mans proximity. He looks up at Derek, still sitting on the floor with his knees pulled close.

Local Time:
Derek was take back a little by the sudden confession from Kalin. He never would've expected this to be what was bothering him. He chuckled and pushed his fingers through his hair as he leaned back. "That's what it is? Did you think I would get mad or something?" Sweat continued to drip down Derek's chest as he laughed.

The way Kalin tripped over his words was enough to tell Derek what he truly meant. He couldn't deny that he felt a little flattered that another man how found him attractive. "I know you're not taking about how its hot in this elevator Kalin." He looked down and smirked at him as he placed a thumb on his belt buckle. "What else are you hiding from me?"

Local Time:
Kalin squeaks softly, looking away from the other man again, turning his face to the side and staring at the wall. His mind was still blank, full of static and white noise. He bites his lip harder, closing his eyes. “Nothing. . .” Except maybe a slight chub forming in his pants at the fantasies in his head and the proximity of the other man.

But he’s not going to say that out loud.

Local Time:
Derek chuckled again and shook his head. He was going to get at least some kind of answer out of Kalin. He crouched down and took Kalin's chin in his hand, forcing him to look up into his purple eyes. "You know damn well I hate liars. You don't have to tell me everything Kalin, but you can at least tell me whether or not you want me to face the wall so you can pretend I'm not here." He wanted to see what Kalin wanted from him, whether it be just to have him be eye candy or if he was daring enough to try something.

Either way, this Friday was going to be very interesting now that Derek had this information.

Local Time:
Kalin sucked on his lower lip, looking up at Derek. He swallows, “I. . . I‘m sorry-“ He whispers, his green eyes wide and pupils dilated with desire.

”Not really. . . I just—“ He was fucking horny. He needed to do something about it, but. . . “I don’t know.”

Frustration welled up in his voice, but he didn’t have the balls to pull away.

Local Time:
Derek smirked and his purple eyes seemed to darken as he looked into Kalin's eyes. He was going to have at least a little bit of fun while he was stuck in the elevator. Derek's bulge was growing at the idea of being in control of someone so different from his previous partners. He was also intrigued by the idea of a man being attracted to him.

Derek leaned a little closer, bringing his face a few inches from Kalin's so he could feel Derek's warm breath on his face. "Come on now, be a good boy and tell me what you want."

Local Time:
Kalin’s breath stalled and then stilled for a moment, “What. . .” He trials off, his gaze flaring at the other’s words, at his movements closer to Kalin. He droped his gaze and noticed the other’s bulge, his breaths coming heavier and faster, “What I want. . ?”

He whispers, his gaze staring at the others crotch, “I. . . I want. . .” He didn’t know how to put what he wanted into word.

Local Time:
Derek huffed while smiling widely, his perfectly white teeth flashing at the same time. He used to wonder what it would be like to be with a man when he was younger, but never gave it a chance. He could feel Kalin's eyes lingering his is crotch, making Derek's bulge twitch slightly with a need to be touched.

Derek leaned in closer so his lips were lightly grazing on Kalin's ear as he whispered huskily to the quivering young man. "Yes...tell me what you want and maybe...I'll give it to you."

Local Time:
Kalin watched with eager eyes at the slight twitch of the other man’s crotch. He licked his lips slightly, looking up at Derek and clears his throat, “I want whatever you’ll give me.” He whispers, his voice already raspy. Hells, he was screwed. He was held at the mercy of this man, and he lov3ed it, his over bulge growing slightly, though it was still hidden by his legs pulled up to his chest.

Local Time:
Kalin really should've watched what he said to Derek. He had no idea how daring and rough Derek could be when he get excited. Derek wasted no time and bite down on Kalin's earlobe, gently nibbling and pulling on the soft skin while using his free hand to unbuckle his own belt. The damn thing was digging into his hard cock and it was driving Derek crazy. He wasn't going to do all the work though. He wanted to see just how much Kalin wanted him and how far he would go.

Derek released Kalin's earlobe from his teeth and stood back up while breathing heavily. "Then get of your knees and show me just how badly you want me."

Local Time:
Kalin groans softly, his eyes fluttering shut for a moment. He could feel Derek’s hands moving and then the male pull away, straightening. He flushes deeper at his words and shifts, rising up onto his knees before Derek. He looked back to the man’s crotch and his hands move forward, pulling at the man’s belt and swiftly, skillfully, as if he’s done this a million times before, pulls the belt off. He then goes to work on his pants, pulling at the button and then zipper/

Local Time:
Derek stared down at the young man as his belt was pulled off of him. He was surprised just how quickly Kalin got to work on his pants. Derek hadn't even found a woman who was capable of getting his pants opened this quickly. His cock was aching and twitched again as Kalin pulled at the zipper. Derek wanted to take control like he normally does, but he didn't want to miss Kalin's reaction to his size. The anticipation was killing Derek as his boxer-briefs struggled to hold in his pulsing cock. He was already breathing a little heavier and Kalin hadn't even fully freed him from the confines of his pants yet.

Local Time:
Kalin pulling the pants down slightly and then hooked his thumbs into the waistband of Derek’s briefs, pulling them down along with the pants the rest of the way. He stares, biting down on his lip slightly. “Fuuck. . .” He whispers, his green eyes taking in the cock before him. He wanted to feel it down his throat, wanted to make the man before him feel good.

Local Time:
Derek smirked and bit his lip a little from Kalin's reaction. He loved seeing the young male's eyes remained glued to his throbbing cock. Derek let out a low growl as he waited to see what Kalin would do now that his cock was exposed and waiting for him. Derek reached down and ran his thumb over Kalin's bottom lip, feeling just how soft and supple his lips were. "What are you waiting for Kalin? Take my cock into that pretty mouth of yours and show me how much you want it."

Local Time:
Kalin groans softly, moving forward and licking the head once. He takes the head in his mouth, sucking slightly and then takes the whole cock into his mouth. He’d long sine lost his gag reflex. He sucked on the cock looking up at Derek, his nose already lightly touching the hairs at the base of the cock.

Local Time:
"Oh fuck..." Derek groaned as his cock was expertly swallowed up by the young male. He had never had someone who could take his entire cock into their mouth before. Derek stared down into Kalin's eyes, loving the way he looked so innocent while sucking Derek's cock. Derek tried to resist his urge to thrust hard into Kalin's throat. Derek soon reached down and grabbed the back of Kalin's head to guide his movements.

Local Time:
Kalin relaxes his throat and looked up at Derek, letting the man guide his movements and move him as he wished. He loved letting other’s fuck his face ane control him. He could feel from the small tells that that was what Derek wanted. He tried to communicate an okay with the other by not moving, the only movements he made where the ones were the ones that Derek made him do.

Local Time:
Derek smirked and slowly started rocking his hips, thrusting his cock deeper into Kalin's throat. He panted and groaned as he started to fuck Kalin's mouth faster. He was never able to do this with the women he was with and Kalin was showing that he would let Derek do almost anything. "Oh fuck yes, that right just let me fuck that pretty mouth of yours." Derek grabbed the back of Kalin's head with both hands and started thrusting faster, feeling the young males throat squeeze his cock.

Local Time:
Kalin groaned, enjoying the feeling of Derek’s cock moving in his throat and mouth. He could barely breathe, but he loved that too. His hands go up to his bosses hips, lightly gripping and encouraging the male more. He moans around the cock in his mouth, swallowing a few times.

Local Time:
Derek leaned his head back and growled as he started slamming his cock into Kalin's throat. The way this young male just took everything he was giving had Derek pulsing and biting his lip. He wanted to see what else Kalin would let him do other than just fuck his mouth. That could always wait for Friday night if Kalin didn't want more now though. Derek could feel himself getting close to to cumming, but he wasnt going to let Kalin escape without getting what he asked for. "Mmm, you're going to swallow my fucking load Kalin and I better not see a single drop leave those lips!"

Local Time:
Derek grunted and slammed his cock deep into Kalin's throat as he came, squirting thick, hot streams of cum down the young males throat. Derek had never been made to cum so hard from a blowjob before. He panted and slowly pulled his cock from Kalin's mouth, still looking into Kalin's eyes as he watched the young male swallow his load. "Fucking shit...that was amazing."

Local Time:
Kalin moans again, swallowing the thick, heavy load. He follows Derek’s instructions, not letting à bit of the man’s cum leave his mouth. He looked up at him, feeling him pull away and out and smirked. “You liked it?” He rasps, rubbing his throat and leaned forward, licking the man’s shaft and still holding eye contact.

Local Time:
Derek slowly caught his breath and gently pet Kalin's head. The fact that this young male was already getting him hard again with that tongue was making Derek feral. "Fuck yeah I liked it." Derek leaned back a little so Kalin could continue licking his shaft as he looked over Kalin's body. His smaller frame was looking more attractive to Derek for some reason and he wasn't about to stop if he didn't have to.

Derek grabbed a handful of Kalin's hair and pulled the young male away from his cock. "Now get the up and strip out of those clothes for me."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom