RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
11:16 PM
Kalin stared at him and then squeaks, “It has not been two hours!” He grab his clothes, dressing and pulling his phone from his pocket, looking at the screen, “It’s only been one. Don’t get your head so far up your ass with your self that you think you’re such a great lay that it take two hours.”

He rolls his eyes, stuffing his hands into his pockets and sitting on the floor, wincing slightly.

Local Time:
9:16 PM
Derek laughed and shook his head. "My my, such a feisty one." This was turning out to be more fun than Derek could've imagined. "I didn't see or here you complaining throughout that one hour."

Derek crouched down in front of Kalin and grabbed the young male's jaw so he had no choice but to look into Derek's purple eyes. "One thing you don't know about me is just how long I normally go for. So don't think this was my best."

Local Time:
Kalin huffs, “I was too busy moaning and screaming my pleasure to complain.” He points out, a slight smirk on his face as he looks Derek up and down brazenly. The moment the other is in front of him, gripping his chin, Kalin squeaks, ducking his head slightly.

”I don’t think you know how long I can go either, Derek.” He snipes, swatting the other’s hand away and then standing, “I’ve been known to go quite the while. I’m still young and spry.” He smirks at Derek, clealy teasing him about his age.

Local Time:
Derek stands back up and stares down at Kalin, towering over him while his neck muscles involuntarily flex. "Are you trying to get me riled back up Kalin? You should know I'm not one to test." Derek rakes his eyes over Kalin's body again, imagining how he would look being tied up and bound to a bed. "You might be young and spy, but that just gets my inner alpha hungry."

Derek leaned in closer to Kalin's ear again, letting his lips gently brush against the soft skin, "If you want to see just how long I can go, then come back to my place tonight. That is if you still want me Kalin."

Local Time:
Kalin bites down on his lip, “Maybe.“ He rasps, his eyes raking up Derek’s abdomen and chest, then neck. “Maybe I am.” His cheeks stain red and he presses back against the wall.

”I— I. . . I like that in you.” He murmurs, placing a hand on the other’s chest, “Someone to dominate me and make me scream.” He whispers.

Kalin bites down on his lip, “Oh. . . Okay. . .” He whispers.

Local Time:
Derek pulled back slightly so he could see Kalin's sparkling green eyes. "So tell me Kalin...what do you want to do for the next hour?" He was curious to see what his little assistant was going to suggest they do.

Derek smiled as he shoved his hands in his pockets as he tried to hold back his urge to claim the young male again. "It can be anything you want."

Local Time:
Derek chuckled, the sound being deep and husky. "Alright, alright. I'll give you some space." Derek took a few steps back and leaned against the wall adjacent to Kalin. He couldn't deny that it was starting to feel like a sauna in the elevator.

Derek glanced over at Kalin for a moment, wanting to say something the Kalin but choosing to remain quiet instead. He didn't want anything to come out wrong or be taken in the wrong manner. Derek never was really good with speaking to other's in a nonprofessional setting.

Local Time:
Kalin watches him for a moment, wiping the sweat from his forehead. “So. . . You want me to come to your place, even if it’s surounded by press waiting to get the latest scoop? I’m sure sex with your assistant will be big news, especially with how fast I’ve climbed. They might think my progress is a product of favoritism.”

Local Time:
Derek huffed a small laugh and shook his head. "Kalin, you have nothing to worry about. Even though the press tends to stalk me, I do have my ways around them, one of them being a large gate around my home that prevents anyone from getting in along with armed security that walk around my property." He turned slightly towards him and crossed his arms. "Why else would I have such confidence in bringing you to my home if I didn't have a way to protect your image?"

Local Time:
"Kalin, how did you think I was going to have you come to my home?" Derek's eyes held a small level of concern and confusion. He knew he didn't specify how Kalin was supposed to come over, but he would never leave the young male to fend off the press alone.

"You are going to ride home with me in my car Kalin. The windows are tinted so dark that no one will ever know you were even in the car in the first place." Derek smiled warmly, wanting to show that he wasn't some cruel bastard.

Local Time:
"If you don't want to come over then that's fine Kalin. You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do." Derek leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes, trying to ignore the heat that was surrounding them.

With a small smile and a gentle sigh, Derek slowly opened his eyes, "Just know that you will never have to worry about getting caught or something happening if you do choose to come over. I will take care of everything."

Local Time:
Derek didn't like the fact that Kalin was sounded so stressed. What had he been putting his assistant through to make him think that he had to stress out? "Kalin, we could always pass by your home first so you could feed your cat, it's not a problem."

He stepped a small bit closer to Kalin and smiled softly, "Or if you prefer I can just have my car be sent out to pick you up when you are ready. You just have to let me know okay?"

Local Time:
Kalin shook his head, “No, no, it’s fine. Amaria can feed her. It’s no problem.” He tucks his hands behind his back.

”It’s fine don’t worry About it, Derek.” He murmurs, looking up a the bigger man. Kalin was sure Amaria would give him an earful for asking to feed his cat, but he also knew she loved Stary and would be overjoyed yto feed her and have time to play with the cat.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Derek smiled reached up to gently caress Kalin's cheek, "You are being too eager to please me Kalin."

The way his assistant tended to bend over backwards for him made Derek both happy and a little sad. He loved the dedication Kalin had, but he didn't feel right about forcing other's to do things that inconvenienced them. "If at any point I am taking advantage of you Kalin, please let me know. I don't want to cause you anymore trouble than I already do with just our normal work load."

Local Time:
Kalin bit down on is lip, swallowing, “Pfft, it’s fine. Don’t worry about it, Derek.” He repeated, turning his face and taking one of Derek’s fingers into his mouth, sucking lightly.

”I‘m a big boy, I know what I can and can’t handle. . .” He murmurs around the finger in his mouth, biting down lightly in case Derek tried to pull free.

Local Time:
Derek let out a low growl under his breath as Kalin sucked on his finger. "You're playing a dangerous game Kalin." Derek pushed a second finger into Kalin's mouth as he stepped closer, using his other hand to slowly reach around and grab the young male's ass.

"If you aren't careful, I might just take you again, regardless of how much time we have left before they fix this elevator." Derek's eyes seemed to darken as he squeezed Kalin's ass and moved his fingers in and out of Kalin's soft, wet mouth.

Local Time:
Kalin laughed softly, pleased to have distracted the male. He sucks diligently on the finger and groans softly when the second one gets added to his mouth. He runs his tongue along the fingers, groaning at the hand on his ass. He leans forward eagerly, and mumbles, “I’m not getting caught in this.”

Local Time:
"Getting caught in what my little assistant? Don't you want more of me?" Derek slowly pulled his fingers from Kalin's mouth and reached around to grab the rest of Kalin's ass. Derek then lifted Kalin and pressed him against the wall so Kalin couldn't move.

"You were loving the way I handled you earlier." Derek said in a husky voice, kneading and squeezing the young male's ass while keeping him pinned against the wall.

Local Time:
Kalin whimpers, trying to follow those fingers as they pulled away, his tongue lapping out slightly to run against the fingers before slumping back. He loops his legs around Derek’s hips, “In this. In whatever this is.” He mumbles, tipping his head back against the wall.

“I loved it. . .” He mumbles, “You’re right but. . . That doesn’t mean I wanna be seen.”

He bites down on his lip.

Local Time:
Derek chuckles darkly and brings his face closer to Kalin's, leaving only centimeters between their lips. "Don't worry, I wont let anything happen to you." Derek pressed his body against Kalin's even more, allowing the young male to feel his growing erection.

"Just be a good boy and do as you're told, and your reputation will remain safe." Derek's warm breath swept over Kalin's face while the miniscule gap was maintained between both of their lips.

"Don't worry about whatever this is though. That can be worked out another time."

Local Time:
Kalin groans softly, tipping his head back to look at Derek. His breaths heavy, he leans forward, taking the other’s mouth with his own in a slow, gentle kiss, the opposite of the kisses they had shared earlier. “Hmm. . . Trying to bribe me to be good?” He whispers, his own voice husky. He looks at Derek through half lidded eyes.

Local Time:
Derek smiles and grinds softly against Kalin, letting his erection grow more and more. "Not bribing you, just letting you see what is going to be waiting for you after work." Derek leaned in and gently grazed his lips over Kalin's. He wanted to tease his little assistant just as much as he had been teasing Derek.

"Don't think I'm going to let you get away with how much you teased me by sucking on my fingers, Kalin." Derek gently grazed his lips against Kalin's again, refusing to kiss the young male so he could see just how much Kalin wanted him.

Local Time:
The desperation Derek could feel coming from Kalin was driving him insane. He squeezed Kalin's ass a little harder and started grinding just a bit more. "Not at all, you can be as bad as you want." Derek leans his head back just enough so he can watch Kalin struggle to kiss him.

"I'll give you what you want...all you have to do is ask for it." He whispers, wanting to hear Kalin beg for his lips.

Local Time:
Derek smirked and hoisted Kalin up just a little more, bringing the young male's face close to Derek's again. "Alright, I'm sorry. I wont tease you anymore." Derek loved how feisty Kalin was. He had only ever seen the obedient side of his assistant, but this was making things even more fun.

"Come here Kalin." Before giving his assistant a chance to respond, Derek pressed his lips to Kalin's. He kept the kiss gentle and slow so Kalin could fully enjoy himself.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom