RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
9:34 PM
Kalin let out a soft, desperate whine, not wanting to move away from the man’s cock. He wanted to keep licking and suckling it, he wanted to keep working at it with his mouth. He shuddered at Derek‘s next words and thought stripping sounded a little bit better than sucking his cock. He pulled at his shirt, his hands pulling the fabric free from his body.

His pale skin covered his narrow shoulders, chest and waist, his shoulders dusted with small freckles. He looked up at Derek, dropping his pants.

Local Time:
7:34 PM
Derek raked his eyes over Kalin's body, loving the fact that he was smaller in stature. This would make things even more interesting once things got started. Derek quickly reached his around Kalin's waist and pulled him into a rough and dominating kiss, pushing his tongue into the Kalin's mouth to explore. His other hand reached down and cupped the young male's ass, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh.

Kalin felt so small and light to Derek, giving him an idea of to do with the young male. "Tell me you want my cock inside you Kalin. I want to hear that pretty mouth of yours beg for me to fuck you."

Local Time:
Kalin moans softly, his hips pushing forward slightly. The kiss set him on fire, and he wanted more, his head tipping back slightly and he kisses him back. His tongue chasing, teasing and playing. The kneading to his ass felt just as good and his lips part, “Yes, please, please, I want you inside me. I need you inside me.” The words he had wanted to say for months now spilling from his lip.

Local Time:
"That's a good boy." Derek smirked and bit down on Kalin's bottom lip, wanting to tease the young male just a little more. Derek quickly spun Kalin around and pushed his face against the wall before slowly pushing two fingers into the young male's ass. He wanted to make sure Kalin was loosened up so he could be as rough as he wanted. Derek's fingers slowly reached deep into Kalin's ass, working around to and pushing against his prostate.

Local Time:
Kalin groaned at the praise, sucking on Derek’s top lip slightly and then squeaking when he’s spun around. His hands d race against the wall instinctively and he whimpers softly, “Fuck~ Derek—“ He almost said ’sir‘ but managed to restrain himself, not wanting to go too far. He felt fingers at his hole, questing and prodding. He groans and pushes his hips back, letting them slide into him. He felt them move, and then they pushed against his prostate and he cried out, his head tipping back, his lips parted.

Local Time:
Every small noise and movement that Kalin made was making Derek's cock throb and twitch. Just as Kalin cried out, Derek claimed his mouth in another rough kiss, swirling his tongue around Kalin's as if their tongues were dancing. He wanted to rail this young male until he couldn't see straight. He started moving his fingers faster in Kalin's hole, wanting to make Kalin loose and ready to take him. Derek made sure to continue pushing against Kalin's prostate each time he plunged his fingers inside.

Once Derek no longer felt as much resistance from Kalin's hole, he removed his fingers and aimed his cock at Kalin's entrance. "Tell me again Kalin. Tell me you want my cock buried deep inside you."

Local Time:
Kalin felt those damn fingers in his ass, pressing and prodding him, deep and against his prostate. Each touch had him crying out with another sound of pleasure, had him pushing his hips back against Derek, wanting and needing more. He let out a needy whimper, “Please, please, Derek.” He mumbles against the other’s mouth.

Local Time:
Derek grabbed Kalin's hip with one hand while using his other to guide his cock into the young males hole, groaning loudly at how tight Kalin's ass felt as Derek continued pushing his cock all the way inside Kalin's hole. Derek broke the kiss and held Kalin's hips with both hands as he slowly started thrusting in and out of the young male's hole. It felt as though Derek's cock was being sucked into Kalin's hole each time he tried to pull back. "Fuck, you're ass if so tight, and now...it belongs to me."

Local Time:
Derek leans closer and bites down on Kalin's shoulder lightly as he starts thrusting harder into the young male's tight hole. Derek was going to make sure that Kalin only ever wanted his cock inside him. Derek wrapped one arm around Kalin's waist and moved his free hand up to Kalin's jaw. He lightly squeezed the young male's jaw and even stuck two fingers inside Kalin's soft mouth as he began slamming his cock into Kalin's prostate over and over again. Derek began to feel a feral need to hear Kalin scream his name and he was determined to get what he wanted.

Local Time:
Kalin bit down on his lower lip, watching Derek move inside his body. He felt the heat of the male behind him, as well as the heat of the elevator, the sweat sliding down his back. . . He moans again, slumpping into Derek touch and hold, letting the male have full, complete control over the situation. He flet the grip on his jaw, and the moment those two fingers were in his mouth, he began sucking on them, licking and nipping slightly. HIs head tipped back so it was resting on Derek’s shoulder, his green eyes blazing as he looked up at his boss, “Derek~” He moans again, the man’s name fervent on his lips.

Local Time:
Derek grunted and growled as he had his wah with Kalin. His young assistant being so vulnerable under under his touch. The way Kalin's body melted against Derek's was addicting and felt like a drug to Derek. As Kalin's head rested on his shoulder, Derek turned his head and claimed the young male's mouth in a other kiss while thrusting harder. It didn't take long for Derek to start feeling a primal need to have Kalin wrapped completely around him.

Within a matter of seconds, Derek pulled out of Kalin, spun him around, lifted him up by hooking his arms under Kalins knees, and stuffed his cock back inside Kalin's tight hole. Derek used Kalin's body weight to help bury his cock deeper into the young male's hole, slamming into Kalin's prostate while Derek held him up and fucked him in the air.

Local Time:
Kalin felt his body coil slightly, not a physical rection, but something inside him. He kissed back, his mouth and tongue submitting fully to the pressure and dominance behind Derek’s kiss. His ass was already starting to feel sore, stretched beyond his limits. It felt good, it felt so damn good and he didn’t want it to stop. He reached up, his hand bout to slide into Derek’s hair when the other pulled out and away. No- no it wasn’t— He whined, turning slightly to face him, or trying to.

Derek’s hands were already spinning him, making him face the other and lifted him. His legs eagerly wrapped around his bosses hips, his arms going around his neck to hold himself in place as the other was inside him again, fucking him still. The slamming into his body had another cry of pleasure leaving him, that coiling sensation filling him again.

Local Time:
It felt so good and so right to have Kalin in his arms. Derek didn't want this moment to end, showing it to Kalin by holding him tightly as he plowed into the young male's hole. He would make sure that Kalin would come crawling back to him and begging for more every...single...day. Sex had never felt this intense and pleasurable for Derek before. It felt as though Kalin was putting him under some kind of spell which each moan and cry of pleasure.

Derek leaned his head down and started kissing and nipping on Kalin's neck as he pressed the young male's back against the wall. He could feel Kalin's cock slapping his stomach with each thrust and Derek wanted to see the young male's reaction to a little double stimulation. While keeping one hand on Kalin's ass, Derek moved his other hand in front and started stroking Kalin's cock while continuing his rough thrusting.

Local Time:
Kalin‘s head tipped back against the wall, feeling the mouth at his neck, the heavy breaths huffed softly against the skin there. His throat was starting to feel raw at this point, unable to stop moaning and screaming each time Dereks dick plowed into his prostate. His body shuddered the moment he felt a hand around his own dick, “Derek~ What—“ He moans, his hips thrusting up into that hand and then back down onto that cock.

Local Time:
"That's a good boy, just enjoy yourself and show you how a real man fucks." Derek continued stroking Kalin's cock while slamming into the young male's prostate. He couldn't believe just how good it felt to have sex with Kalin and how much fun it was to make him moan and cry out. Derek started biting and sucking on Kalin's neck, wanting to leave a dark red mark on him to claim the young male as his own. Derek soon felt his cock throbbing as he was about to cum. He pulled his head back and stared deeply into Kalin's eyes, wanting to see his reaction to his next question. "You want my load in that ass of yours Kalin? You want me to fill you up with everything I've got?"

Local Time:
Kalin was enjoying himself immensely, letting Derek use him and fuck him open. Each cry and thrust bringing him closer to his orgasm. He pants, his arms tight around the other’s neck, holding him close. His fingers sliding into the dark hair and gripping lightly. “Mhm~ Fuck yes, fuck me—“ He moans, his hips shifts in time with Derek’s thrusts.

The man’s question thre Kalin off guard, his green eyes brightening in cereal delight and pleasure, “Yes, please, please, please, please, fill me, I wanna feel it. . .” He mumbles, his face pressing into he boss’s neck.

Local Time:
As soon as Kalin started pleading for Derek to spill his load, Derek growled and started plowing into Kalin at his hardest while continuing to stroke the young male's cock. The sounds of their panting and moaning was filling the elevator, sound like a symphony. Derek was gritting his teeth harder than every before as his cock throbbed more and more.

Just before he came, Derek jerked his shoulder to force Kalin's head up and claimed his mouth one last time. He could feel Kalin's cock starting to throb in hand and wanted them to finish together, making sure to keep a fast yet steady pace whilr he storked the young male's cock. With one finally desperate thrust, Derek exploded inside of Kalin, filling the young male's hole with his hit thick cum.

Local Time:
Kalin moaned into the kiss, his body jerking and back arching as he came. He cries out, pressing closer to his boss, desperately gripping onto the man in his pleasure. “Fuck, yes! Yes~!” He moans, his fingers tangling into the older males hair.

“Gods. . .” He mumbles, dropping his forehead forward and going limp against his boss, “Mmm. . .”

Local Time:
Derek panted and held Kalin close as they both caught their breath. His cock was still twitching inside Kalin's hole for a moment before Derek slowly pulled out. "Fuck...you're so perfect for me." After a few minutes of holding his assistant up, Derek slowly helped Kalin stand on his feet again but kept his arms wrapped around the young male. The way Kalin slumped against him showed Derek just how good he had made his little assistant feel.

Derek smirked and gently grabbed Kalin's chin with his thumb and forefinger to make the young male look up into his purple eyes. "Now tell me Kalin, do I own that ass of yours?"

Local Time:
Kalin closes his eyes not wanting to stand on his feet, he grips onto his boss, staying against him. His red hair, usually neat was now mussed and all over the place, even in his face. He blows a stray lock absently and squeaks when Derek grips his chin. “Um. . .” He whispers, voice hoarse from the. . . Extensive use.

”I don’t think you realized, but it’s been yours for a while. . .” He mumbles, running his hand down Derek’s bare chest, “I haven’t really been lad in a few weeks.”

He nestles his face into the man’s shoulder.

Local Time:
The sensations Kalin was sending through Derek's body from his small touches felt like ecstasy. Derek loved how gentle and submissive this young male was with him.

Kalin's confession of not having sex for weeks Derek's eyes widen. How long had his assistant been attracted to him? Derek tried to imagine how hard it would be to go weeks without sex and that alone was driving him crazy. "Jesus...a few weeks? How the hell did you manage that?"

Once Kalin was resting on his shoulder, Derek's eyes softened and he gently placed his hand on Kalin's cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

Local Time:
Derek laughed and held Kalin tighter. "Those are only good for a quick fix." Regardless of thise toys Kalin might own, Derek was going to make sure they became useless.

Derek gently lifted Kalin's chin so he could look into the young male's green eyes and smirked. "Now tell me, do you still want those toys or do you want to only have me inside you?"

Local Time:
Kalin squeaked at the direct question, and pulled back slightly, “That’s a very personal question, sir.” He teased, his soft lip curving into a secret smile.

”No one has ever made me not want to use my toys, no matter how good they are between the sheets. There’s just something toys do that people don’t. Must be the vibrations, or inhumane sizes.” That would explain why Kalin had taken Derek so easy il, without a twinge of pain.

Local Time:
Derek growled and his eyes narrowed. He wasn't used to someone claiming a toy to be better than him. "I guess I'll just to punish you for that little comment." Derek's voice was low and held a dangerous tone to it.

He leaned in closer, nipping at Kalin's ear as he spoke, "I'll have you begging on your knees for more."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom