RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
9:25 PM
Derek sighs a bit in relief, "Oh thank god..."

As they walk outside, all of Derek's frat boys cheer and run up to him, prompting Derek to protectively huddle over Kalin. "Fuck- Hey guys! Ouch! It's been a while! Damnit chill out!" Derek groans as the boys all start hitting Derek's arms and shoulders.

Local Time:
The guys all huff at Derek before nodding and giving Kalin wide smiles. All of them were tall and muscular, almost the same size as Derek.

"This is Jared, Kevin, Corey, Blake, Josh, Mark, Aaron, Tyler, Sam. They were some of my closest friends in college...along with being the only ones who could keep up with me." Derek laughs.

Local Time:
Derek stares at Kalin in complete confusion and disbelief. "What? I could never be with someone like these goons!"

"Yeah he has a point. He likes being the big alpha male who can carry his toy with one arm!" Corey laughs and nudges the others as they snicker.

"Don't get me started with the alpha male crao Corey. You're the one who would walk around following guy Tate's every word. How'd that work out for you? What is it now, 6 failed relationships in a year?"

Local Time:
11:25 PM
Kalin presses his lips together, snickering. "No, I meant-" He coughs, "Nevermind."

Javi pushes Kalin's shoulder, "No, tell us."

Kalin glares, "I will kick you."

"Says the guy who doesn't want violence."

"It's my home, I can make up the rules! Derek won't complain."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom