RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
4:32 PM
Kalin smiles, “Evening, guys. I’ll pay for his guest pass inside.”

the man on the right smiles and nods, pulling the door open.

Kalin walks in, pulling his watch off and phone from his pocket and setting them on a small counter and smiles at the Lady behind is, “Kalin Rorena and Mr. Gatemen. I’ll pay for his guest pass tonight.” He pulls his card from his wallet and handed it to the woman.

she smiles and looks at Derek, “Evening sir. Our rules are simple, I will put all of your electronics in a safe lock box to be collected when you leave. No picture, videos or recordings of any kind are allowed on our property and if you are found with an electronic device, you will be charged anywhere from $100 to $500, and then a mandatory search will be made on the device and if found with any contente, you will be fiend an extra $1000.”

Local Time:
2:32 PM
Derek nodded quietly as he listened to the rules. He honestly was living the idea of a completely private space for him and Kalin to enjoy themselves. "That sounds perfect, thank you." Derek then took off his watch and placed that and his phone on the counter with Kalin's. He wanted to slap Kalin's hand away when the young male went to pay, but he was too late.

Local Time:
Kalin bursts out laughing, “You’re trying too hard! Oh, god. . . Don’t worry about them, or yourself, just close your eyes and do what feels nice.“

Kalin turns his back to Derek, leaning against him as he starts dancing, nothing provocative, but small, fluid movments from the smaller man.

Local Time:
Derek growled as Kalin pulled away. He was having too much fun dancing with the young male. "Why don't you surprise me. I'm sure you know of some really good drinks that they have here."
Derek looked around and noticed a few other men checking Kalin out, making him feel protective over the other. "Do you want me to go with you?"

Local Time:
Derek continued dancing a little but made sure he could see the other just in case. He was surprised by how tall he was compared to most of the others in the club, but it was making it easier for him to spot Kalin. During a moment of not paying attention, he felt someone grab his ass, making him turn around quickly with a shocked expression. What he found was another smaller male that was about the same height as Kalin but with vibrant blue hair and a devious grin.

Local Time:
While Kalin was busy watching the drink's being made, Derek was struggling to get the blue haired male to leave him alone. Derek kept slowly backing away while trying to keep an eye on Kalin.

"So what brings you here you? I've never seen you here before." The blue haired male said as he walked towards Derek

"I'm here with someone, they are at the bar right now." Derek was trying to be polite so he didn't cause a scene at a place that Kalin frequented.

Local Time:
Kalin takes the drinks, “Thanks.” He turns and his brow furrows and he walks over, smoothly sliding between the blue haired male and Derek, kissing Derek’s cheek, “I got you an old fashioned, babe.” He looks at the blue haired boy and smiles.

”Oh, sorry, didn’t see you there.”

(The passive aggressiveness--)

Local Time:
Derek blushed slightly as Kalin outright called him his boyfriend. He loved the way it sounded though.

"I was trying to help the big guy feel welcome and see if he wanted a bit more excitement in his life." The blue haired boy looked Kalin up and down with an unimpressed expression. "It doesn't look like you have much to offer him."

Local Time:
"Okay okay, I think it's best you leave us alone now." Derek pulled Kalin closer and stared at the blue hair boy with a dark glare. He didn't appreciate anyone insulting his little minx.

"I'm just saying that someone like you looks like they can't keep a man of that size satisfied." The blue haired boy stepped closer to Kalin as if he wanted to push his way into Derek's arms.

Local Time:
Derek tried his hardest to hold in his laughter as Kalin popped off. He hadn't seen his little minx get so uppity before. "Like I said, I think it's best you leave us alone now." Derek turned, pulling Kalin along with him so they could leave the blue haired boy by himself.

"Oh come on, I can make you bed for more after one night with me!" The blue haired one said as he rushed over and grabbed Derek's other arm.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom