RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
1:27 PM
Derek shook his arm to remove the blue haired boy from it. He didn't like anyone other than Kalin touching him. "Get off of me...now"

"Ugh! Whatever! But when you get bored of that little pixie, I'll be waiting in the corner." The blue haired boy let go of Derek's arm and turn to leave, but not before giving Derek's ass one hard slap.

Local Time:
1:27 PM
"Okay okay, it's time to go. We aren't starting this right now." Derek wrapped an arm around Kalin and lifted him up before starting to walk away. Before he got to far he turned and glared at the blue haired boy. "Touch me again, and you'll regret ever meeting me."

With that, Derek carried Kalin to the other side of the club and set him down in an open spot. "It's okay baby, just focus on me." Derek smiled and placed a gentle hand on Kalin's cheek.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom