RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
4:20 PM
"You know exactly what it is, you sexy little minx." Derek started biting Kalin's neck as he used one hand to hold the back of Kalin's head while his other arm remained wrapped tightly around the other's waist. Derek was already starting to grow hard under Kalin, causing his erection to press lightly against the young male.

Local Time:
6:20 PM
Kalin’s gaze darkens slightly and he laughs softly, “Oh, I know. I’ll use my manly charms on you.” He wiggles his fingers at Derek.

”Strike you down to hell with such sins.” He teases.

(He’s making a play on falling to womanly charms as a holy person in the Middle Ages, because they were technically supposed to be celibate and stuff-)

Local Time:
6:20 PM
Kalin nods and taps on the driver’s window, waiting for them to open it before leaning in and whispering an address into his ear. It was to a renowned club for club members only and well known for its strict rules on press and electronic devices. Going so far as to confiscate phones, cameras and watches before entering the club floor.

And press wasn’t allowed in, as well as there being a rule that any conversations happening within the club;’s property were off record.

Local Time:
4:20 PM
Derek tilted his head as he watched Kalin whisper to the driver. He wasn't used to having things kept a secret from him, but he figured Kalin was rather nervous or just wanted to surprise him. He packed up everything from their picnic and placed it in the trunk before opening the door for Kalin so he could climb in.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom