RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
11:17 AM
Derek breathed heavily as he watched Kalin suck his fingers. Once they were dripping wet, he pulled them from Kalin's mouth and reached around to push them inside Kalin's ass. "You've been such a bad boy. Teasing me all fucking day, especially when you had the damn sucker in your mouth."

Local Time:
Derek groaned and held on to Kalin's hips and leaned his head back. "Fuck, your so tight baby. It's like you gonna snap my cock off."

Just as Derek and Kalin were getting started, the blue haired boy looked around to see if he could find that hulking man again. "Where is that guy? I don't care if I have to fight that redheaded bitch, I want him to myself."

Local Time:
Derek groaned and held onto Kalin's hips tighter. He started making Kalin move a little faster, wanting to bury himself deep inside the other.

The blue hair boy started getting annoyed since he couldn't find that hulking man again. He went to the bathroom to clear his head, soon hearing the sounds of someone moaning. "What the hell?"

Local Time:
Derek growls pulls Kalin's hand from his mouth. "Be a good boy and learn to hold it in without using your hand." Derek started thrusting harder into Kalin as he held Kalin's hands down by his hips.

The blue haired boy slowly walked closer to the larger stall and pushed open the unlocked door. Once he saw Kalin and Derek, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "What the fuck?!"

Local Time:
1:17 PM
Kalin gasped, another moan slipping from his lips. He gasps, panting heavily. His gaze snaps to the opening door and lands on Blue-Hair. He huffs a laugh, moaning again and grinding back down harder on Derek than he had previously. “Fuck, yes, sir, more~” He moans.

Local Time:
Derek hadn't noticed the blue haired boy and groaned more as he started thrusting even harder into Kalin. "You like this cock inside you don't you baby? Argh fuck! I love having you ride me!"

The blue haired boy just stood in shock as she continued watching the two fuck for a moment. He didn't believe the redhead at first when he called the larger male his boyfriend. After just another moment, he started rushing out of the bathroom, feeling pissed off that he couldn't have the larger male to himself.

Local Time:
Derek growled and slammed harder into Kalin's hole as he finally came. He shuddered and groaned as his thick cum shot out and filled the young male. He breathed heavily through his nose as slowly sat back down on the toilet and held Kalin close.

"Did I..here someone...walk in here earlier?" Derek said through heavy breaths.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom