RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
9:25 PM
Kalin swishes his hips for emphasis and disappears into the bathroom, turning the water on. He hums softly, watching it for long moments before getting in. He scrubs his body carefully, humming to himself. Eventually, he comes back out wrapped in a towel, going to his bag.

Local Time:
Kalin grins up at Derek, grabbing the bag. He turns away and walks back to the bathroom, dressing and taking quite the long time in there. When he comes back, he’s wearing pair of regular jeans, no skinny today and a t-shirt with boots. The marks on his neck and are no longer visible, covered by what’s assusemedly makeup.

Local Time:
7:25 PM
Derek was surprised by the attire Kalin had on. He had only ever seen Kalin in his work clothes and the outfit from the club. The non-skinny jeans looked good on Kalin, but Derek liked being able to see the other's butt fill out the tight fitting clothing. "I didn't think you owned a pair of regular fitting jeans. They look good on you baby."

Local Time:
Kalin crawls closer and nuzzles into him, “Hmm. . . Both.” He smirks, looking up at Derek.

“Definitely both. They’d love you cause you take care of me, but want your head on a pike because you can’t speak Spanish worth a shit. Not that I’m going to teach you.”

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom