RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
4:29 PM
Derek frowns at Kalin's pouting, gently cupping Kalin's face in his hands and pressing their foreheads together. "It's nothing baby. I just grew up always being called names like that by my father and older brother. You didn't know so I don't blame you nor am I mad at you for it. I was just regaining my thoughts so we could enjoy our day."

Local Time:
Derek smiles and climbs out of the car as well before draping his arm over Kalin's shoulder. "Now I want you to get your dream set of nails okay? Be as extravagant or as simple as you want to be. I just want them longer than normal." Derek kisses the side of Kalin's head as they walk into the salon.

Local Time:
6:29 PM
(I think I’ll actually go the black and white butterfly ones)

Kalin hums, “You sit over there and I’ll show you when I’m done, okay?” He grins and pushes him towards a chair before walking over to his friend, “Cecilia, ha pasado un poco. ¿Cómo estás? Quiero algo un poco diferente esta vez, ¿puedes hacer esto?” He lifts his phone showing a picture to a woman about mid-thirties. He grins at her, hugging her.

¡Pfff, claro que puedo! Siéntate y me pondré a trabajar.

Kalin sits down, holding his hands out and closing his eyes. He converse smoothly with her as she gets to work, removing the soft pink nails from last time and cleaning his hands. She then gets colors and paints out, starting to do the new nails.

Local Time:
Derek sits in the chair and rests on leg on top of the other as he watches Kalin enjoy his small pampering. Hearing Kalin speak Spanish was still a surprise, but he liked how the accent sounded in Kalin's voice. Soon, Derek's phone starts to go off with an incoming call from his father. Derek ignores the call at first but growls angrily as it starts ringing again.

"Kalin, baby, I've got to take this. I'll be outside for just a moment." Derek stands from his chair and walks outside to answer the call, appearing obviously pissed off the second he answers the phone.

Local Time:
Derek remains on the call outside, yelling on the phone and clenching his fist for about 20 minutes before he ends the call. He then pushes his fingers through his hair with a heavy sigh before walking back into the nail salon, kissing Kalin on top of the head and sitting back down in the chair with a warming smile.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom