RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
4:58 AM
Derek growls and climbs out after Kalin. Once they walk inside, Derek unbuttons the top couple buttons of his shirt and crack his neck while smiling deviously. "Then lets try something. I will give you until the count of 20 to find somewhere to hide. If I find you, you will be punished and left without my cock for the rest of the day. If you manage to stay hidden for 15 minutes, then I will do anything you want me to do whether it be to fuck you until the sun comes up tomorrow or just carry you around like a prince."

Local Time:
"Go find somewhere to hide while I count to 20. If i find you, I will punish you and refuse you sex until tomorrow. If you remain hidden for 15 mintes, then I will be your servant for the rest of the day." Derek smirks and rolls up his sleeves to his elbows. "1.......2.........3........"

Local Time:
6:58 AM
Kalin huffs and then races to the other side of the house his footfalls silent, grumbling, “Twenty fucking seconds to hide and fifteen minuets to search my ass—” Kalin opens a door and slips outside. Looking up at the wall and then climbing onto a window silll and scaling the side of the house and eventually settles himself on the roof, sprawling out in the sun.

Last edited:
Local Time:
"19....20. And it begins." Derek laughs deviously as he slowly walks through his house. He knew every nook and cranny like the back of his hand. Once he finishes checking the kitchen and living room, he heads into the bedroom, theater room, spare rooms. "Hmmmmm," Derek hums to himself as he starts his descent into the basement.

Time passes as Derek starts to feel a little frustrated. Kalin was proving to be better at hiding than he thought. He growls and walks outside during the last five minutes of his search and calls out. "Kalin. Where are you my little Minx? Surely you don't want to hide from me forever do you?"

Local Time:
Kalin hears Derek and shifts, carefully, silently, moving to the center of the roof, knowing he would be out of sight from the ground. He didn;’t know how fast Derek could climb, but he could guess that if the man started to climb the 10 to 11 foot high walls, that Kalin would have time to slide down the opposite wall and go back inside.

Local Time:
Kalin looks at the time and then to the side he had heard Derek’s words and then shrugs, sliding to the other side of the roof and then looks over the edge, carefully dropping himself down over the edge, his feet landing on the window sill and then he drops down to the ground, ducking back into the garage and flopping into the car, blowing out a breath.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom