RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
11:26 AM
Kalin laughs, “That’s my job.” He pouts and rolls them again, sitting on Derek’s stomach. “So. Friday, after work, I’m taking you to a theme park for the weekend. If you wanna pay for something, you can pay for the hotel and I’ll pay for the tickets, even?.

Local Time:
9:26 AM
Derek laughs softly and tucks his arms behind his head as he looks up at the stars with Kalin. He couldn't remember the last time he had actually relaxed and enjoyed just a peaceful moment. "Well we should at least get her something special to eat when we are at the hotel. She deserves a 'fancy' dinner just like what you and I will be having."

Local Time:
"I wish you had come over and forced me to listen to you after everything. I used to stay up for hours hoping you would come through my door, even if it was just to scream at me or slap me across the face as hard as you could." Derek smirks and slowly opens his eyes. "I wouldn't have even known what to do in that situation, giving you the full stage to put me in my place."

Local Time:
11:26 AM
Kalin huffs, sitting up, “Oh, come on. First it’s no Monday’s because you don’t want a sour start to your week and now it’s no Friday’s because you wanna go on vacation, and no Tuesday or Thursday afternoons because that’s us time. You’re making this difficult.” He grins, clearly teasing.

“I’ll get them rescheduled for next week on Tuesday.”

Local Time:
Derek smiles and wraps his arms around Kalin's waist, pulling the other on top of his chest. "Good. I want to be able to spend as much time with you on the weekend as possible." Derek kisses Kalin's cheek before pulling back a little with a sly look on his face. "I'm surprised you want to go to a theme park knowing that other's will see us. Aren't you worried about the press getting a photo of us?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom