RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
8:45 PM
Kalin loops an arm around Derek’s neck, his other hand still buried on the other’s hair. He hums softly, swaying slightly and murmuring soft, calming sounds into the larger male’s ear. He kisses Derek’s temple, a hand sliding down Derek’s back, still playing with his hair.

Local Time:
6:45 PM
Derek slowly starts to relax into Kalin's touch. The sound of Kalin's voice and feel of him in Derek's arms was the only thing that made sense to Derek. He had been feeling like he was in some sort of purgatory ever since everything had happened, not being able to find a way out. Derek tightens his hold on Kalin just a bit more and mumbles. "My nightmare even shows you bringing him here and into the basement to let him fuck you just like I do."

Local Time:
Kalin closes his eyes, shuddering. “I could never. I could never do that, I don’t want anyone else to touch me, especially not in the way you do.” He murmurs, pressing his mouth to Derek’s temple. The thought of some random guy tying Kalin up and making him cry the way Derek did didn’t sit well with the smaller male. Something like that took trust, and Kalin wouldn’t trust some random hookup at a club for something like that, especially someone who didn’t seem to take no as an answer.

Local Time:
Derek sighs and nuzzles further into Kalin, not wanting to let go of his little minx. He was about to speak, wanting to tell Kalin what he would say in his dreams, but he wasn't sure if the other wanted to hear it. Instead, Derek closes his mouth shudders at the memory. He didn't know what he would do if he were to ever hear Kalin say those words to someone else. Derek only knew that his entire world would be destroyed and that nothing else would matter to him ever again.

Local Time:
Kalin closes his eyes, “You can tell me anything, Derek. . . I won’t judge you. . .” He whispers softly, his hand sliding slowly up and down Derek’s back. He keeps his mouth pressed to Derek’s temple, the thumb of the hand still in Derek’s hair brushing down and over the man’s cheek.

“I’m right here for you. . .” He hums softly.

Local Time:
Derek gulps and takes a slow deep breath to keep his nerves in check. "You.....you were even saying that you loved him and not me." Chills instantly run down Derek's spine as he says the words out loud. He could feel his heart breaking just from saying it. A slow tear rolls down Derek cheek as he tries to push the memory of his dream away.

Local Time:
Kalin blinks once. He didn’t really know what to say. He wanted to reassure Derek, tell him he wouldn’t love anyone but the man before him, but Kalin was still unsure as to his own emotions on the matter. He knew a week of being away from the other had been crushing, and the thought of hurting Derek hurt Kalin himself. . . But the thought of loving again, of being that vulnerable scared Kalin, after Keith he had resolved to not love again.

His hand keeps gliding over Derek’s back, and his fingers toy absently with his hair. He knew one thing for certain, “I would never love a prick like him.” Kalin murmurs.

Local Time:
Derek sighs softly and pulls away from Kalin slightly. He didn't expect Kalin to give the response he had hoped for, but it still didn't hurt any less. Even though Derek had never really fallen in love with anyone, other than the obvious high school romances of his youth, Kalin had wiggled his way into Derek's heart. He could only hope that one day Kalin would be able to love him. Derek gives a small smile before kissing Kalin on the cheek. "Thank you for being there for me." Derek pulls away a bit more and wipes a hand down his face to hide any residual pain. "Lets go back to bed, okay?"

Local Time:
Kalin’s hand drops from Derek’s hair as the other pulls away, biting his lip. He drops his hands to his side, shifting his weight slightly. “Yeah. . .” He murmurs, chewing on his lip. He didn’t miss the pain that flashes across Derek’s face before the other swiped his hand down it. Kalin nods once, “Okay. . .”

Local Time:
Derek gives another small smile and gently wraps his arm over Kalin's shoulder, leading them back inside and towards the bedroom. He just wanted to lay back down and hold Kalin close. Derek wasn't sure just how long things would last between him and Kalin, but he wanted to make every moment count while he could.

Local Time:
Derek shakes his head softly and gives a small smile. "You don't have to apologize or explain anything Kalin. I don't expect you to explain anything or feel a certain way. I'm just happy to have you while I can." Derek kisses Kalin's cheek softly before lifting the blankets for the other to crawl under.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom