RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Do furries need a Vet? (Knight)

Local Time:
4:54 AM
As she reached out and put a hand on his lap...she easily layer her hand on a hard pillar in the blanket, her hand clasped against what she'd at first think was his wrist , but his red face only got redder as he lifted his hands to grab onto her arm. 'Wait-"

Local Time:
"I-well- not- n-no- well-" Lock stammered as he drew to the corner of the couch as he tried to spin this in anyway he could. "Not- you- that's weird! You're my little sister, I'd never see you that way- I just was trying to say a dream that wouldn't be hard to explain why a i said your name. I was...dreaming about Izzy...in my room and you...kinda walked in at the end-abd I got embarrassed and yelled" He said frantically as he held up his hands higher...th the tent in front of probably was distracting her too much to notice. After her own dreams, here it was....and it felt bigger than she thought

Local Time:
"You- you're not serious- Lexi we're family-" He said as she reached., but he practically jumped out of the couch , standing up. 'That didn't stop you before' he thought to Himself , as he shivered slightly. "That's not-something you joke about" He argued as the temptation crept through him, the urge that he felt from the dream, the specter of desire keeping him up in his pants for her to keep eye contact with. She wasn't ugly, and he knew it, the more he looked, the more he could see it, as if h had unveiled her for the first time.

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom