RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Do furries need a Vet? (Knight)

Local Time:
10:02 PM
"I could pet a dog all day long." He said as they tucked into their food, Lock seeming ever contented with the night so far, showing only ever more interest in Izzy. "Mm-so. What do you do?" He said pulling his spoon from between his lips after he wandered by the question.

Local Time:
"Heh, right now if I'm not working, I'm uhhh- helping out my family and friends." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. He didn't want to bring up the delicate situation of his step mother sniffing around his apartment. "My hobbies though, I like photography, snd I used to film some independent flicks, but they didn't do much. Still use the cameras though for fun when I can. "

Local Time:
Lock laughed a bit, his free hand touching the back pf his neck again instinctively. "Well that's because I've been trying to study so hard." He said shaking his head. And because he had been quite busy getting through his filming past. And Lorraine had been quite pushy about who he was with back then. "But im glad your the first.: he teased back

Local Time:
Lock took hus hand back, pulling out hus opine, his brow raising slowly. "Hang on, it's my sister " he said shifting back as he tyoed quickly. [You can couch surf as long as you need sis. I got you! 😤😤 you know where the spare key is still?]

He glanced up at Izzy. "Ah- are you finished eating? Want anything else? A dessert?"

Local Time:
9:02 PM
he did not understand that actions behind his words as she grinned. "why lock, if i didnt know better i would say you are thinking something lewd may happen in the dark.: she teased as she moved closer to him. "I am comfortable with whatever you want t happen at the theater, who knows maybe you will get some action"

Local Time:
As they came to the theatre, Lock slid over the money to pay there way in. It was a vintage cinema, showing mostly black and white films, or the occasional big budget film that would gather attention. Lock however had a bit if a hook up with the ticket takers. He slipped them the ticket and Lock looked at Izzy. "What kind of movie do you want to see? I can get the best seats."

Local Time:
"um a comedy or an action could be good. ill let you pick. I have to go freshen up, will be right back" she says going to the restroom. SHe couldnt wait anymore and wanted to give lock a treat of his own. She would stand in front of the mirror and pull her top over her large tits, taking a pic of them real quick and sending them to Lock before readjusting and going back to join him

Local Time:
Lock fekt his ohone vibrate in his pocket, reaching down and pulling it out casually, to open it, thinking it was Lexi. He raised a brow seeing the picture symbol, and clicked. As quickly as he opened it, he swiftly closed it as he saw the bared breaats upon his screen. 'Oh we are having a reall good date-" he thought in shock as he shifted around, thinking about what he should do about it...he stepped away from the hallway, out of sight as he slipped into the bathroom himself.

As Izzy stepped out into the hallway she didn't see Lock where she had left him. But her phone buzzed with a reaction to her image. [🥵]

Local Time:
She was shocked to see that he was not there and would start to look around when she saw his reaction to the pic. She would giggle glad that he seemed to enjoy it. [wanted to give you a little reward for the amazing date so far. and to hint at what is underneath] she couldnt believe how well things were going with him so far. she would have to tell her bff about this tonight

Local Time:
[LOL. Clearly we're having a good time, just needed to find a better place to admire your reward. ] he sent back after a moment, but then underneath his text came a picture of his own. His shirt was raised, the hem tucked into his mouth as she got a clear view I'd his fit chest abd too, the lighting shading over his muscles nicely. [😛 no 🍆's on the first date!]

He stepped out of the men's room moments later, fixing his shirt uo a bit.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom