RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Do furries need a Vet? (Knight)

Local Time:
10:17 PM
He blushed at her compliment. "I was my own model for a while." He said simply as he walked her into one of the venues, seated in the back, right near the projectors as the lights dimmed down and shielded Izzy from clear sight as they sat together. He raised the center arm rest, putting his arm around her again , drawing up close to her. "I chose a little comedy for us tonight"

Local Time:
"Ofcourse." He said with a smile and nod, even after the photography work, he hadn't considered her shapely backside..well until she dropped the plump cousin onto his lap and felt herself sitting on a firm hard thing in his pants. Ofcourse, it wasn't what she thought it was, Locks cock positioned along his pant leg , but his arms wrapped around her waist slowly.

Local Time:
Lock put his hand on her belly gently, as they settled together. "Comfortable?" He said as he felt how soft and comfortable her ass was on his lap, as if Izzy was resting upon a pillow rather than sitting right on him. 'Shit-is that really-' He thought as he shifted slightly underneath her.

Local Time:
He blushed. "Its a nice comfortable bouncing though, I didn't say it was bad...." he mumbled as he moved his other hand....she felt his hand moving underneath her as he slid hus hand in his pocket, moving the hard thing. "Probably the edge of my wallet...you'd uh...heh.know the difference. That's all I'll say about it on the first date."

Local Time:
Lock blushed again, some people glancing around at her soft sounds. "Uh-well- maybe after the third date?" He said as he glanced atvher hand, rubbing her thigh a bit as if trying to calm her down. "Heh- uh we shouldn't get too focused on that kinda stuff- r-right away, right?"

Local Time:
As the two of them fought for the thinnest veneer of self-control in the face of their raw attraction, Lock moved his hand slightly on her thigh, sliding along to the inner portion. "I'm glad that you uh, clearly like me so much...so how about I start thinking of our third date?" He teased gently in her ear, his lips just brushing along the shell. "I know downtown hosts all kinds of get-together spots..."

Local Time:
Lock chuckled softly as he caressed her there lightly, using the tips if his fingers as if he was preying upon her hungers all over again. But his eyes were fixed on the movie, the comedy seeming to be some old love tale, a woman chasing after a handsome man who was hapless and utterly unaware of her games.

Local Time:
As she prayed, luckily Lock wasn't adventuring much higher, keeping the flirting light enough. The dampness, and warmth between her thighs would go unnoticed, the movie showing some fair laughs abd good times. The Heroine coming face to face with a rival that sought her man, some floors that was much more forward than her, and threw herself at the man none stop. Though the harder she pushed, the more silly things got, as things spiraled pit of control.

Local Time:
(XD only one way it could be better)

As the movie drew itself to the conclusion, the man and the main heroine coming together to actually go out, the screen rolling to black, And the lights came back up, Lock slid his hands off her, waiting for her to climb off of him.

Local Time:
Lock rubbed his face after she stood up, mopping sweat from his brow. 'This girl is a bold flirt for such a cute, sweet face' he thought as he stood up, shuffling as his hard-on strained along his leg and he followed her out the door. "S-So. I know this is my first date in a long time...what about you?"

Local Time:
"Are they nuts! who wouldn't want to see you again." He said smiling back as he looked down at her. "Ah...I guess....this is the end of our night?" He said as he reached out and took her hand. "well by my planned dinner and movie...." Lock stepped through the flow od the exiting movie crowd and they were guided out on the streets. "Unless that movie made you hungry for some ice cream?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom