RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Drowning in Sins (succubus rp) (Open)

Local Time:
10:53 PM
"I bet-Ahn~ I bet you can't..." She teased, the cracking slowing down a little now, even as a smug ass look came across her face... Why was he even looking at her face, anyway? Why did some Succubus slut like her get the honour of his attention? He should've had her face in that wall as he fucked her ass.

Local Time:
5:53 PM
As she taunted him, the demon before her hissed at her, pulling her horns to snatched her off his cock and then turned her around, pushing her face into rhe wall and then his cock hurdled cruelly into her ass, making her feel like he had just punched her in the git as he buried himself against her ass cheeks. Hus heavy sack slapping against her pussy a moment as he held her there, starting to thrust into her harshly.

Local Time:
"Ah! Yeah! Not so tough now are you! No smug shit coming up now!" He grunted out as he took her, feeling her leaking her juice all over him. He grabbed her teats, his fingers growing claws and digging inti the pillow lying fat globes, slapping them together and pulling at them. "Take every last inch!"

Local Time:
Levi pinched her nipples, pullingbthem andvv pushing her deeper abd deeper into I bthe crumblinging wall, her moans and depraved feelings making him feel stronger, and hotter. Infact she could feel his muscles swelling up and his body gaining in size. Definitely a prime breeder in her future, he would feed on only her lust and depravity and give her nothing else but a good time for it. The only hiccup would be if he ever got out of her control. Because he would just fuck anything that wanted in front of him to get more emotion to feed his gluttony. His empowered thrusts started to hack hammer inti her, starting to push hee through the wall little by little.

Local Time:
As he started to push her beyond her limits, she gave a cry of pleasure and cut him off, retuning him to normal for his climax “Aaand… scene.” She laughed, feeling him cumming “Good boy… Oh, and that girl you like? I’ve got a gift for you to share with her…” when he awoke, he’d take a moment or two to notice his enlarged member, stiff with morning wood.

Local Time:
XD I just imagine he wakes up and it's just covered in lipstick and demon marks)

Levi groaned as he woke up, swinging out if bed rieedky...honestly he didn't notice until he git to the bathroom. Firstly...well ge could see it as he looked down at it for once. Secondly it was waaaay bigger than he probably could have dreamt it. He groaned as it raged and oulsed. What the hell was going on!

Local Time:
(XD bangs her so savagely he starts losing weight)

He flinches as the next pulsation hit, the images dancing before him, god he really had to cum! Unforunately he couldn't just go ramming it in her...even though the idea made his pre babble out of his cock all the fater. He started to stroke it, hoping he could wring out some relief before school.

Local Time:
(XD Levi: *trying to put on a condom, the condom is just vaporized by Seras).

He kept stroking it, beating his cock as fast as he could go, the feeling not nearly enough to actually make him feel better. "Goood" he groaned in defeat as he felt something coming, a rush through his body as he started to cum and cum, the release blasting a powerful messy wave of cum into his toilet. One jet after another, but he just couldn't let it out in one rush. It ftook a full two minutes and by then...well it looked like he one man bukkaked all over it.

Local Time:
(Like a condom would fit over that monster XD)

Goodness, he'd made a hell of a mess. And the worst part was, he knew this was only temporary. He had to actually fuck something, or someone to feel better... He needed to clean up his mess, then go find Seras... That cute little bitch would be perfect to sate his lust...

Local Time:
(XD Levi just walks into his local large animal vet "do you have condoms for horses?")

Levi groaned to himself in defeat as his cock just stood there, looking for a hole to destroy, Seras' holes. What was get even going to do! Walk up and ask fir her to spread! He cleaned up what he could. Which wasn't exactly a easy feat. He put on his uniform, wrestling his cock into his pants and zipping them...which only made him look like he was poorly hiding something in side on them. Oh boy.

Local Time:
As he headed out for school, he'd catch girls and guys alike giving him a bit of a new look. Of course, a lucky side effect of the daemon magic was they couldn't see it properly, but even then they could easily tell he was hung as fuck. Seras was waiting at the school gates, absentmindedly texting someone, or just checking her phone as he approached, her skirt so easy to pull up so he could get between those legs.

Local Time:
(XD I just imagine they see the shadow even with the magic so people were like "UHHHH-")

Levi walked closer and closer as sge was fiddling with her phone. He winced a bit to himself as he felt another angry throb, he thought he was close enough to avoid bumping into Sera as he came up on her...well she felt something prodding her as Levi got about a foot away from her. "He shuddered slightly and swiftly tried to step back. "Uh-uh- hey Seras-" he muttered

Local Time:
Seras blinked a little, tilting her head as she felt something nudge the back of her legs, turning to see... Levi, stood a good foot away "Uh... Hi? How... what just poked me?" She started looking around "Is... there anyone around? Hello?" She called, seemingly oblivious of what he was packing. Internally, she was drooling like a madwoman, knowing just what was in his pants.

Local Time:
(XD im imagining the plankton drooling and sweating meme)

"Uh-uh- don't worry about that-" he said as she started ro turn around, he put a hand on ger shoulde...simply touching her for some reason made the gnawing hunger in him come back, his wild jerking in their cage like a starving beast, Seras felt it push up her skirt slightly. "I want to talk to you, some were quiet, like- right now-"

Local Time:
(Literally both of them, for pretty much the same reason)

Seras had a look of mild surprise on her face, but she nodded to him "Oh, Of course. Uh... The area behind the gardeners sheds is normally quiet..." She tried to resettle her skirt and gave a slight frown as it wouldn't go down "Huh... That's.. a bit weird"

Local Time:
Levi grunts softly as she tugged at her skirt, his tip pulsating as sge pressured it. God he wanted to just ram her up against the school doors and just rip her panties down. He shook the thoughts away quickly. No!. Nooope! That would be bad. But then we would be satisfied. That other...bigger, more sex starved part of him purred as he pushed closer to Seras as they walked together, whatever phantom tool hooking her skirt a bit higher as the breeze wisped over her skin

Local Time:
She frowned a little as they walked, feeling the breeze on her upper thighs, where it shouldn't have been "Okay... This isn't funny, what the fuck is holding my skirt up..." She grumbled, trying harder to push the fabric back down, even as they were leaving the busy parts of the school behind... they were alone now...

Local Time:
She frowned a little as they walked, feeling the breeze on her upper thighs, where it shouldn't have been "Okay... This isn't funny, what the fuck is holding my skirt up..." She grumbled, trying harder to push the fabric back down, even as they were leaving the busy parts of the school behind... they were alone now...

Local Time:
As she stretched back, Levi grabbed her wrists, his grip...well was alot stronger than she probably would have thought...especially his right hand. "I'm sorry-" he started as he moved her hand under her skirt to touch the monster bulge hiking up her skirt. "But it's me-" he pants out as he pushed her up again the shed wall.

Local Time:
"Seras, I'm sorry-im so sorry-" he whispers as he started rubbing the monster against her ass. "I can't stop it- it wants you so bad...I want you." He grunts in her ear as he held her there, he shifted her arm behind her back, holding her still as he moved his other hand to start gripping her under her skirt.

Local Time:
"I can't stop now, it's so hard...it hurts so much-" he said as he started to rubb her slit through her panties, jjljust that sec of contact and she heard something snap and something hot and hard as steel slapped against her ass cheeks. 'Fuck-it broke though'" he hissed as he started rubbing her faster

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom