RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Drowning in Sins (succubus rp) (Open)

Local Time:
9:02 PM
(Ah yeah Steel Among Stars, I got busy during my creating period, abd then some family tragedy occurred...its still all in my head, I just need to actually apply it to the keyboard. And see how i feel about it written up.)

"Uh...well, alot of-" he started seeming taken aback by her eagerness, as she sat with him. "Visual Novel type stuff, story games" he finally said. Not a complete lie, but he wasn't exactly going to say adult dating Sims.

Local Time:
(However I have been taking looks at it and going 'I still need to do this, I was excited about it, ' so I will eventually start back up on fleshing out the event time line and then setting the scene for the current day)

"Um...there's one I like called Dream Eater?" He said looking at her carefully. Ironically a game about a demon that when around town getting romantic with various people, normally to fed on their dreams as they slept. Levi felt a bit off to her, even with her tricks, he was very wary still, it was...odd, most boys would have jumped to be this close, to speak with her.

Local Time:
2:02 AM
He wouldn't see her again for the rest of the day, but when he went to sleep... that odd other version was back in his dreams, looking down at his prone form "Tch." She tutted, shaking her head, even as he'd note his own skin... was a similar pinky purple to hers, and... oh hell, he had a tail!?

Local Time:
"What-i...am the Dream Eater" he said as he turned back to her, his eyes were red and hot like, with long horns that curled back over his head, and he was looking down to her. Honestly, if he was an incubus...he would likely have been considered worthy of keeping in the spawning pits like a bull...or even becoming a Dark Matriarchs mate for their heirs.

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom