RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Good Boy (Crazy)

Local Time:
2:16 PM
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

The man would look up as he heard a woman scream. This was the first time in close to a year that he had been in his true form after being cursed so his head was a bit hazy as he was still partially in dog mode. "Hmm? Why are you being so loud master?" He asks being a bit surprised when he heard actually words come from his mouth instead of barks. He would look at his hands and start to laugh "yes! I am free, I am a man again!" He says sitting up revealing a well chiseled body as well as a cock that would seem a bit too familiar to the woman.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
12:16 PM
She stared in shock, her cheeks red as she noticed the man and that he was nude..but as he spoke the words, ‘Master’ she gave a puzzled look.

“What?” She asked, and she looked at his white hair, not at all matching Max’s fur coat but..perhaps she was dreaming. “M-max..is that you?” She asked. Somebody pinch her awake.

She couldn’t help but stare at his cock though, nearly drooling, but she kept her composure.

Local Time:
Still having a strong dog personality he would work up at the sound of his name and look at her smiling "yes it is me max! It is so great to be able to talk to you finally master!" He says not realizing the strangeness of this situation quite yet.

Looking at his cock she would see that it seemed to be the same size as it was when he was a dog just without the knot and other canine features. It was already at full erection since he just woke up.

Local Time:
12:16 PM
She was still adjusting but she let her hand out and went to pet his head. “You..you can talk,” she spoke, sounding baffled.

She still couldn’t help but look at his erect member and she bit her lip gently. “Would…would you like help with that?” She asked, he would definitely be able to smell her ‘heat’ scent still.

Local Time:
He would smile and rub his head against her hand as a dog normally would. "I could always talk just not in words you could understand" he would notice her eyes locked into his erection and would nod eagerly. Without thinking he would pounce on her once more like he normally would, his member rubbing against her slit.

Local Time:
Normally Max would question why a girl would just accept this so suddenly but was to turned on to think clearly. He would just explain everything after he fucks her like a bitch in heat.

"Mmm I am used to fucking you constantly so I can't help myself" he says before kissing her neck, rubbing the length of his shaft between her legs

Local Time:
Max would move to kiss her in a sort of wild manner that seemed more animalistic than human which could be said about what was about to happen next as well.

He was glad to have her permission but knew he was much to horny to stop either way. He would not hesitate as he suddenly slides his cock into her, thrusting hard and deep so that most of its girth would enter her.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom