RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
3:43 AM
Heros and Villains, locked in their endless battles. Destroying property, Robbing banks, 'accidentally' killing bystanders, the usual. Of course, there's always that one question in the background... Why? Why do the Villains keep trying, keep failing to do what they do... Perhaps they're angry and need and outlet? Perhaps they've just had enough of life and want to go out in style? Or perhaps... Perhaps they just want to be near someone... someone they can only lure out in their schemes...

Chayot was one of the latter, and as she smashed down the bank wall she had to resist the urge to glance around, to see if They were there already. It didn't really matter. They'd arrive soon enough, and then she could enjoy herself. After all, she really didn't need the money, heck, she didn't even want it. She just wanted the chance to be with them again.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Local Time:
7:43 PM
Lance made his appearance known in a few blimps, and he hovered before her. “Chay..” he gave a disapproving frown at the damage around him. What he couldn’t understand is why she kept doing this. What was her ulterior motive?

Local Time:
He doged the punch with ease, moving aside as he continued to hover. “Please. My father was goody two shoes…you know to call me by my name..” Lance sighed, going to overpower her easily, pinning her against the wall. “Look…last night..” he wanted to speak of their little…rendezvous

Local Time:
She gasped as he shoved her to the wall, a red tinge crossing her cheeks as he spoke "Sh... Shut up!" She hissed, before shoving him away and taking another swing, this one a sudden jab that would catch him off guard. He really needed to remember, she was a heck of a lot stronger than him.

Local Time:
He cursed and began to resituate himself, flying after her. He then cornered her in a blind area to all prying eyes. “Chay-“ he said her nickname once more, “please..we can’t just ignore what we feel-“ Lance pleads with her. His body did look…inviting underneath that latex suit of his.

Local Time:
She flushed as he cornered her again "La... tex..." She mumbled as she stared a bit, before shaking her head "N-no! We can! We're enemies! I... I like fighting you, sure, but... No!" She chucked one of the bags at his head, her face bright red as she shoved him into a wall and ran off again.

Local Time:
He coughed and groaned a bit, taking a moment before flying after her once more. He then broke through a wall into an empty convenient apartment, effectively pinning her down onto a soft bed. “Stop running!” He yelled at her, sweat forming on his brow. “Chay we don’t have to keep fighting..” he tells her next, the noticeable bulge towards his groin obvious.

Local Time:
Chayot wriggled in his arms beneath him "You... Shut up!" She growled "Unless... Unless you're gonna lock me up in jail, I'm gonna keep fighting you!" She growled as she could feel the bulge, her flush remaining "Now get the fuck off me and fight properly!" She tried to shove him again, but couldn't get the leverage.

Local Time:
She gave a slow nod to his words, spreading her legs even as the idea would settle happily into his mind. After all, there was something hot about the thought of taking her whilst she was dressed to fight. The tight way it clung to her muscles, the way it stretched under his fingers and how cute she looked whilst blushing in it... It was so hot. The only thing that would make it better would be if she matched his colours... Perhaps she'd take a position as a... 'sidekick'?

Local Time:
These thoughts ran in his mind and he rubbed his groin against hers- groaning in pleasure. He couldn’t help it but the way his member poked out was almost like it was wrapped in a condom this time. He moved his hands and pinned her arms above her head, leaning down and kissing her more, even as his latex covered cock began poking inside of her latex covered pussy.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom