RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
1:06 PM
(T-T I feel like a discord mod stereotype)

Zach couldn’t help but blush a little from her response. “Hm..I’ll do as I please then..” he came to that conclusion and then began to press a bit more inside of her, letting out a moan of pleasure. “Fuck..” he cursed underneath his breath, holding onto her hips with his hands..he then started to go up at a steady, yet rough and surprisingly hard motion. He was fucking her like she wanted- and the bed was…definitely creaking like it was strained.

Local Time:
9:06 PM
Every thrust he made would get a louder moan from her, even as he'd feel her wiggle her hips into his hands, making sure that she was holding against his thrusts so he would get as deep into her ass as he could, the way it spread her apart only made her want more from him. She heard the creaking, but ignored it in favour of him fucking her harder, almost wanting it to break just to show how strong he could be when taking her.

Local Time:
To be honest, although he was practically almost evenly matched in strength with her..he always held back just a little, afraid of hurting her..but she wanted this..fuck- he loved how she was reacting, and how she was spreading.. “fuck..! I love seeing you take it like the whore you are, Kitten..!” He groaned out as he increased his strength in his thrusts still, the bed creaking more and more until.. a loud ‘snap’ was heard and their bed frame broke, the metal twisting and losing its support simply because Zach was horny enough to do so.

Local Time:
(Won't lie, I thought the bed was wooden. Jeez he's going hard to snap the metal XD)

She gasped louder as he went harder than he'd ever done before, the way he spoke and the force he put into each thrust making her flush and moan "Ahn... Yes... I'm your whoooo-WOAH!" She yelped as the bed snapped and they fell to the ground, but that wasn't likely to stop him from continuing to fuck his Kitten's ass until he came.

Local Time:
(I'd figure metal was better in showcasing his...........strength)

Zach didn't miss one beat from this, the feeling of the bed slamming to the ground only lurched him further into her. Panting, and still fucking her hard- "Fuck..I-I'm going to...!" he groaned out hotly and his grip on her tightened as his thick, hot seed began to paint her insides heavily. He pumped his hips a few more times and then finally stopped, keeping himself pressed up against her. His senses sorta came through and he looked around, "Shit..Guess..guess we have to replace the bed-"

Local Time:
She moaned weakly underneath him as she felt him flooding her ass, before groaning as she came back to her own senses after he finally stopped thrusting into her "Ah... Yeah... Holy fuck you wanted to get deep in me..." She moved a hand to rub her hips, unable to get to her ass due to his tight hug "Did... Did you really need your Kittens ass that badly, daddy?" She teased him even as she could feel the dull throbbing ache he'd left her rear in, even her super-human resilience hadn't quite been enough.

Local Time:
He finally let go of her, pulling out with a soft 'pop' and groaning out a little as he did. Hearing her teasing he smirked a little, "heh..I guess you could say so.." he spoke and collapsed on the bed next to her, panting a little. "Fuck..that drained me more than I realized.." he murmured out, staring up at the ceiling.

Local Time:
He wrapped his arms around her and then nodded at what she spoke. "I believe that's a good idea.." he murmured out as he closed his eyes, already drifting asleep.

Artemis was currently in the kitchen, fetching herself a snack to eat. She knew Orion had promised to kill both Ares and Kari for what they did to her- and little did she know that both Kari and Ares had a fucked up perverted relationship with one another. Of course, she had witnessed it, but the trauma left to her was said and done. She still was jumpy around certain noises, and didn't feel comfortable going out by herself anymore. She was thankful that Orion had helped her mostly through her ptsd, and she vowed that he would be the only man she would allow to touch her body.

As she began to nibble on the snacks she had gotten herself, she touched her stomach subconsciously. She was grateful that the healer Orion had fetched for her had mostly healed everything-- but she had been told by a doctor of hers that she's unfortunately infertile. She was told that there had been damage to her womb and the rest of her reproduction system, which was a shock to her- and then she realized that Ares must have been behind it somehow and then wiped her memory of it. When she found out, she told Orion and clearly was further upset about this. Ares had practically stolen her chances of becoming a mother, and she was furious. But- that didn't mean she would stop trying with Orion. For she desperately wanted to have a child with the man she loved.

Local Time:
Orion moved up behind Artemis, sweeping her into a hug and kiss, even as he knew she was concerned about her ability to give birth. He'd been looking into ways to help her, as well as making his plans to murder Ares... And perhaps in murdering that man and Kari he'd find a way to help Artemis with her issues... But for now, he snuggled her close, murmuring sweet nothings into her ear as he held her to his body.

Local Time:
Artemis was comforted by his presence, and she closed her eyes as she leaned into his embrace. "Orion I was wondering.." she began her question. She wanted to know if he would attend fertility treatments with her, she had found a special healer to go to, one that could repair more damage than regular doctors could. She wanted to share this news with Orion- hoping he would agree to come with her.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom