RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
7:05 PM
“Hm? But what? Use your words..I know you can,” his voice was smooth, sultry even..he enjoyed seeing this side of her, even if she wasn’t sure on what to do. He leaned a little closer. “Tell daddy, tell him what you want to say..that’s what a good girl would do..” he teased further.

Local Time:
3:05 AM
She flushed deeper as he spoke, biting her lip when he whispered into her ear "I... Ma... Da..." She mumbled before she tried again "I... I want you to... praise me Daddy... Just hearin... hearing you speak about how attractive you find me, and how... how hot you think I am... Makes me drip" She told him, looking into his eyes with her own, lust filled and desiring only him.

Local Time:
She blushed redder as he leant in, meeting his kiss and moaning into it, her hips pressing into his as she whimpered "more" into his lips.

(I was thinking about a new RP and maybe something Sci-Fi? Like, 2 smugglers doing things across the galaxy and eventually falling into each others bed)

Local Time:
(there's a digital footprint, it really, truly does exist T-T )

His eyes widened slightly, and he moved to press himself inside of her next. "Like this?" he asked as he continued to push, the feeling of a pop that followed, and his own breathy moan afterwards. . "Fuck, you're so tight.." he mentioned to her next, holding onto her hips with his hands.

Local Time:
(hmm.. I may be interested but I have had low muse as of late)

He paused a little at that, looking to her before asking. "You want me to use my..supernatural strength? Just let Daddy know Kitten.." he pumped a few times in and out- roughly, but not to his full extent that he was capable of doing quite yet.

Local Time:
(Ah, fair one. Is all good)

She blushed a bit but nodded "I... I can take it, Daddy..." She murmured, even as he'd know she was right. Even in her petite form she was still fully resistant like her normal bulked up form "So fuck me... as hard as you want, Nya~" She gave a catlike meow at the end, to play more into his new 'Kitten' nickname he'd given her.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom