RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
6:49 PM
He smirked and approached her, touching his hand to her ass, smacking it lightly. Then the smack would be replaced with the riding crop. "There's a good girl..will you behave for Daddy?" he asked, noting how taking her powers down turned her body into a normal sized female, petite, and much smaller than his.

Local Time:
"Mm..I can't wait to feel how tight you are," He said mostly to himself, smacking her ass again, making a red spot there. He then unbuckled his pants, letting them fall before he lined up his cock to her pussy. Rubbing the head against her slit and teasing her a little. "How bad do you want me?" he asked, wanting her to beg.

(have to go to a work meeting but then I'll be back, but replies mostly will be spaced due to work T-T )

Local Time:
2:49 AM
As he smacked her again he'd draw another moan from her, the shrinking of her form even making her voice softer and higher pitched. If he hadn't known it was Chayot, he'd almost not be able to recognize her. Once he began to tease and rub his cock against her slit, he'd almost immediately hear her voice "Daddy please, Fill me up with your cock! Fuck me silly! I want it... I need it!" She begged of him, her head turned so he could see her lustful eyes.

Local Time:
(Just to note, if I disappear from 7:30-8 pm your time on mondays it’s because of this weekly meeting :3)

He didn’t hesitate any further and went to push his cock deep inside of her, moaning out of how her tight slit felt around his cock. “Fuck..you’re so tight..!” He groaned and then began to pull out before shoving his cock back inside of her.

Local Time:
(Understandable :) )

He'd hear her moan in pleasure as he pressed into her now much tighter pussy, her back arching and giving him the perfect chance to grip her now admittedly small breasts "Ahn... Daddy, it's so big..." She moaned as he started to thrust, her hands gripping the bedsheets tightly.

Local Time:
(I sent you a pic for Petit Chayot. I also like the idea that now they know depowering makes her so physically different, she'd use it to hide from Heroes and stuff)

She gasped and moaned as he got more aggressive "I do! I love it when your rough with me, Daddy!" She cried out, pressing her breasts into his hands more with how she was positioned, milk dribbling between his fingers.

Local Time:
She squirmed in his hands as he spoke, his teasing words only making her hotter as he continued to fuck her messy slit "Ahn... Da... Daddy... Your... Your gonna make me scream!" She cried out louder for him, her breasts continuing to spurt milk over his hands as her slit was coating his groin.

Local Time:
Chayot's moans were cute and quiet as he filled her up, her body trembling from the pleasure he'd filled her with as she turned her head "Ahn... Daddy... That was... so good..." She moaned out to him, her legs still dripping with a mixture of their cum.

(What do you think of the image for Petite Chayot, BTW?)

Local Time:
She heard him moan her name, as well as his gasping in surprise, but she didn't let it distract her as his length began to throb against her tongue, its display of how close he was only encouraging her to become more aggressive with how she moved, her lips pressing tightly to him as she continued to deepthroat him... God, if she could take him like this in her petite form, how easy would it be for her normally?

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom