RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Living next door

Local Time:
10:53 PM
The spell was broken for the present. She hadn’t really prepared for that result and she left her mouth hand open, cum running out as she looked around for something to do with it. Seeing a trash can in the e corner, she went over and spit into it, coughing and spluttering a bit as she tried to catch her breath. The crisis over, though, she raised her head with a roguish grin. “That was fun.” She smiled. “Maybe I’ll go home though. I don’t really feel like walking in the front door on my parents in this state. I’d definitely be interested in a other session later though.”

Local Time:
9:53 PM
Giving her a smile he said" Okay no worries I understand, and you can come over anytime you want to do something fun or if you want more lessons, I can give you private lessons." He winked at her as he got up putting back on his shorts he said" I'll walk you to the door and if your parents decide to invite me over let me know." Giving her a smirk as he went to the bedroom door to open it letting her walk out.

Local Time:
She smiled, lingering to brush her fingers across his chest as she passed him on the way out. “Private lessons sounds good. Im looking forward to it. See you around.” As she walked past a desk, she noticed a pen and some sticky notes and stopped. Picking up the pen, she scribbled her phone number down before straightening and heading out of the house.

Local Time:
Giving her a smile, letting his eyes closed as he felt her fingers run across his chest. Opening up she was out the door. Noticing a sticky note on the desk has been scribbled on he looked down to see her number on the note pad. He ran to get his phone as he entered her number in his phone, giving a smile as spelled her name in his phone. Going up the stairs he walked to his bathroom taking his shorts off as he started the shower, looking himself in the mirror as he had a smile on his face. Stepping in the shower he let the hot water run down his body for a bit. After a good 20 minutes he started washing up, taking about an 1 hour in the shower, he got out drying off with a towel as he wrapped it around his waist, plopping on his bed he started scrolling through his phone until he fell asleep.

Local Time:
Cara crossed back home, glad that the quiet of a midweek afternoon still reigned over the neighborhood. She was running around with very little on, after all. Her parents were not home, and a shower, which she spent replaying the events in her mind, cleaned her up nicely beyond any signs of suspicions. She payed close attention to her phone the rest of the day and her glances out the windows that faced his house were often and interested. She went to bed, wondering if and when she might get a message.

Local Time:
After he took a nap, Ryan looked at his phone seeing it was 10 at night. Typing Cara he said" Hey sorry I haven't texted I fell asleep when I got out the shower, if you want to come over you can." Sending her a smiley emoji as he laid his phone down beside him letting his hands go behind his head waiting for her to text back.

Local Time:
Cara was waiting up, not able to sleep, when her phone buzzed. She quickly grabbed her phone and looked at it. Her heart skipped a beat and she bounded out of bed. She was still dressed in a blue blouse and a white skirt, and she quickly made her way downstairs and out the back door. A moment later, she was across the street and knocking on the front door, her heart in her throat.

Local Time:
Getting up he still had his towel on when he took a shower. Hearing a knock at the door he walked downstairs. Walking to the door feeling that Cara was at his door. Opening up the door he leaned on the doorframe with his arm propped up on the frame as smirked and said" I wonder what Cara is doing here at this time of night, shouldn't you be in bed and not over here with your sexy neighbor." Giving her devilish smile.

Local Time:
Smiling he moved from the door to the side letting her in as he closed the door behind them. Looking over her as his eyes turned into desire wanting to taste her. Looking at her he asked" What kind of lesson do you want to learn tonight?" Walking closer to her as he lead her to a wall pressing him against her letting his hands run down her arms pressing his lower half into hers grinding slowly against her with a smirk on his face.

Local Time:
Giving her a smirk as he kissed her deeply letting his tongue run across her lip. Pinning her to the wall as lifted her blouse off. Grabbing her ass tightly he held her infront of him as he walked them up the stairs to his bedroom. Pushing the door open with his foot the door slowly opened as he walked into the room with her still in his arms. laying her down the bed as he took his towel off letting her see his cock growing. Moving down closer to between her legs as he slowly took her skirt and then her panties off. Looking down he lowered his head to her cent where he could see her pussy. Biting his lip he moved her more on the bed as he lowered his head to her clit. His tongue slowly moved to her clit as he flicked his tongue moving it slow and steady looking up at her to see her reaction giving her w delivish smile.

Local Time:
Smiling as he saw her face enjoy it. Moving his tongue to her lips as he slid his tongue inside her pussy walls, moving his tongue up and down as his hands moved up her inner thighs slowly. His tongue running up from her walls to her clit wrapping his lips around her clit sucking while his hands moved forward up her thighs letting them rest on her thighs.

Local Time:
Smirking as he kissed her letting her tongue roam her mouth letting her taste herself. Pulling back he leaned over with his hands beside her. Moving inbetween her legs as his cock slowly slid at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly pushing his cock inside her, pushing more and more of his cock in her until he was balls deep, moving back and forth slowly looking at her with a smirk picking up speed grabbing her legs as he pulled them up around his waist moving faster and faster into her, as he let out a moan feeling her hotness and wanting more of her and deeper in her wanting to fill her up with his cum.

Local Time:
Letting out a moan as she moved her hips with his. Moving faster inside her, looking down at her he leaned down, his lips pressed against hers moving faster and harder wanting her to fill him inside her as he thrusted inside her more and more. Letting his tongue run across her lower lip slowly as he let out moan after moan getting closer feeling the pressure build inside him letting out a low whimper wanting to release it inside her. Looking at her he asked inside or out?" He asked her as his blue eyes looked down at her.

Local Time:
Her moans made him go faster as he thrusted faster and deeper moving back and forth, feeling pressure from both of them. Letting out a deep moan as he felt her climax letting him cum inside her, stream after stream of cum going inside her pussy. Pressing deep inside her letting her feel his cock twitch inside till he stopped cumming, laying his head beside her as he started breathing hard panting. Lifting his head looking down at her and said" I hoped you liked it." Giving her a smile.

Local Time:
She shuddered and lay still, panting for breath with her head turned to the side. Her stomach rose up and down, making her breasts rise and fall slowly. She turned toward him as he spoke, smiling and giggling in answer. She pulled his face down against hers. To breathless to kiss him, she held his forehead against hers.

Local Time:
Leaning down as he let his head lay on her head. Breathing heavily as had his arms wrapped around her, he gave her a smile and asked" Do you want to stay like this for a little bit or can take a shower if you would like?" Leaning back away from her, his blue eyes looking at her as he wore a charming smile.

Local Time:
He smiled at her as he laid his head on her chest, feeling her fingers run through his hair. His arms wrapped around her arms running his fingers along her arms softly. Looking up at her he smiled saying" Your very comfortable." Letting out a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around hers fully, lightly hugging her.

Local Time:
The summer flew by with all the normal vacations, barbecue parties, 4th of July celebrations, and everything else that summer brings. Ryan became a family acquaintance, and Cara made fairly frequent secret visits to his place. Her parents, fortunately, never suspected a thing and, at the end of summer, there were no unfortunate side affects of their relationship. She quite liked him, but she had it firmly in her head that she was leaving in just a few months, and although she would miss the great sex, she was not deeply attached to him.

The final days of summer had arrived, and she was off to her college out of state. Her things were almost packed and she was going over her list one more time when she realized that, since she was leaving tomorrow morning, today was her last chance for a fling. She reached for her phone. And typed out a message. “I’m going crazy with all the packing and I need a break. Can I come over?” She hit send.

Local Time:
Ryan had a blast through out the summer with Cara and her family. He had met them when he went over to one of their barbeques and introduced him as their new neighbor. Cara and him had quiet but of fun a few times at night when she couldn't sleep she went over to his house to have some fun, and sometimes sleep over. Thankfully her parents didn't expect a thing and they kept having their fling.

Now the Summer is ending he knew Cara was leaving tomorrow and he was glad that she had fun and would have more fun at college. As he laid in bed with his laptop looking for a vacation spot letting his eyes scan through some cool spots. Feeling his phone vibrate, he picked it up seeing Cara texted him saying she is going crazy packing and needing a break and wants to come over. Smiling he texted her back and said" Yea sure the door will he open just come on inside and head up to the bedroom." Hitting send as he kept scrolling on the laptop waiting for her to come over.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom