RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Living next door

Local Time:
9:42 PM
Smiling he said" You think, I was thinking that too, we can definitely go there for spring break, have some fun." He had one hand scrolling and the other wrapping his arm around her letting her lay on his chest. Looking down at her and asked" Are you excited or nervous about tomorrow that you will be going to college officially and having fun?" Giving her a smile.

Local Time:
9:42 PM
Smiling as he chuckled setting the laptop on the night stand and putting his hands behind him and asked" What do you have in mind?" Giving her a smirk as he wiggled his hips. Only having shorts on and no shirt on looking at her with hungry eyes and said" I can please you, you can please me or we can please each other." Leaning forward as he pressed his lips against hers letting his tongue run across her lower lip.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom