RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Love for a Fallen Angel (Knight)

Local Time:
4:02 PM
He touched her face gently, caressing and admiring with his finger tips, listening to her pleasing for more time. "Do nit fear, you will have more time for me again. ThevDream Realm is ever so close." He said with a wistful smile, knowing that he could only deny her. One couldn't spend all these times in their dreams, no matter how pleasing it may have been.

Local Time:
1:02 PM
She leaned her face into his touch but she decided not to fight the pull she felt now. “Promise..” she asked, closing her eyes and waiting for him to say those words. Even as she started to slip through the cracks of the dream world, desperately holding on to hear that promise of his- she wanted nothing more than to feel that pleasure again, the desire she had felt was strong, and she couldn’t deny how she felt towards his body.

Local Time:
She blinked at his response but nodded. “Well, I’m glad I could help,” she said and leaned forward slightly, “Lucifer…May I ask something of you?” She asked, the desire still underneath her heart for him, burning like an everlasting flame- he had only ignited it and it was growing rapidly.

Local Time:
The way he touched her chin, she should have melted there on the spot but she kept her composure. The fire she felt only burned brighter and she asked- “I desire to be with you..I don’t know what it is exactly but…I want you and only you-“ she paused. “I- I want you to kiss me again…please.”

Local Time:
Lucifer put a hand on her head,trading kissesvwith her, not exactly noticing her intensity was only escalating, for a solid few seconds. He laid his hand on her breast. Moving with her, putting her onto her back as broke the kiss, hovering over herm "Lyra-" he whispered to her softly

Local Time:
Lyra gave out another moan, a bit louder this time. Her cheeks darkened more with his teasing and she gave a small tease of her own. “You’re the one who touched me first..” she pointed out, but at the feel of him in between her legs…she opened up for him, her depths waiting for him to press into her at any given moment.

Local Time:
"Heh, only because you were so hungry." He teased back as he felt her legs part, but his smirk turned to a grin that only could be described as Devilish. Knowing all her desires and choosing to dangle them before her very eyes. "But if that isn't what you desire...I don't have to continue"

Local Time:
Her mouth dropped open as she noted what he was going on about. She bit her lip next and whined softly. “Lucifer…I already told you-“ she looked into his eyes, the emerald pools deep with desire. “I desire you, and only you…I’m not sure what to call this yet but I love you, and I want you to make me yours….entirely.”

Local Time:
She was captivated by the way his eyes looked and she let out another soft moan as he nibbled her neck. “Yes…Lucifer..please,” she begged him. “I want to be yours for all eternity.” He could tell her body, her heart desired and craved it. It was definitely a new feeling for her, but she was enjoying every passing moment.

Local Time:
"You shall" he said softly as he moved down again, kissing her lower, down her chest, snaking down her belly as he started to lay a finger on her slick sex, started to rub her there. His thumb brushed over her clit, focusing in on it, as his kisses danced around her inner thighs.

Local Time:
(Ugh the snake references I love)

Lyra let out a shaky breath as his kisses trailed down her body and her sweet voice could be heard in a moan once he began to touch her sex- her clit throbbed lightly underneath his finger, the feeling was incredible and filled her body up with pleasure. Her thighs shook lightly as he trailed kisses there next, and her hand reached out to touch his hair, gripping it gently as he continued his ministrations.

Local Time:
She arched herself a little when she felt his tongue for the first time, the feeling of it was warm and surprising but filled her very being with waves of pleasure.

Lyra let out another sweet moan, her grip on his hair only increased but it wouldn’t hurt him in the slightest. Her clit throbbed more and she couldn’t help but release a little of her pleasure out- the bittersweet nectar flooding Lucifer’s tongue.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom