RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Love for a Fallen Angel (Knight)

Local Time:
9:48 PM
Lucifer touched his chest as she spoke, gripping his tunic a moment. "We have things to do then...preparations." He said as he took in her words still, processing them. She said it...but he felt his heart faster, a very...human sensation danced through him, this giddy shyness loomed behind the surface of his thoughtful exterior. "I cannot sit by...not for you."

Local Time:
6:48 PM
(Hey! She’s going through a lot rn, cut her some slack! He’s never told her he loves her yet)

She took small breaths and closed her eyes as he touched her belly, hearing his words and she couldn’t help but feel all warm inside. “And what if others come for them?” She asked about the child, worry laced in her voice

Local Time:
Her cheeks warmed at those words but she then took his hand gently, “I trust you Lucifer, I know you’ll keep us safe,” she spoke even as Lucifer wouldn’t be able to help to receive another vision, this time what he could only assume was his son, facing death in its terrifying form.

(*coughs* he’s actually seeing Marie bargaining with Udo for Derek’s soul)

Local Time:
(XD wait is he seeing Marie as a demon? Because she maintains a female body shape doesn't she?)

Lucifer leaned back, Lyra seeing his eyes pulsate with power, as he went into a brief trance. His eyes flickered a moment as he saw the demon standing over them, reaching down with a massive hand over the body.

Local Time:
(XD I'd did say he only sees mostly bad shit, so perhaps he is seeing a distorted vision because it's so far in the future, so it's extremely murky and mixing things up.)

As Lyra touched him, hus eyes flickered back into focus as the fragments of knowledge and the future stopped flashing because his eyes, making him reach up and touch his eyes.

Local Time:
She reached for his hand, “Well whatever it showed, I’m sure we’ll be able to handle it,” she tried to reassure. And while touching her hand, Lucifer could already feel magical energy flowing through her veins from the child she was carrying. It felt almost like there were two separate energies but perhaps the second one was coming from Lyra herself.

Local Time:
(XD hm, what would be the thing making Lyra not give off a reading if he can sense energy in that manner? )

"The humans that lived here migrated away to the tighter communities long ago. They will not be back." He said simply. The housing was small, but homey, intimate with wood floor, and log walls, split and smoothed down to be comfortable to the touch.

Local Time:
Because he already knows what hers is like so something new definitely would catch his attention?)

Lyra looked around and nodded, “Well I’m certainly thankful that they did,” she murmured and glanced to him. “Would it be too much to ask if you laid with me?” She wanted to rest but..with him by her side

Local Time:
(XD if one acclimates to energy, abd it becomes a passive thing that you cannot perceive, he'd know she's carrying two babies)

"But is it really the time for such a thing?'" He said starting to raise up from his seat. "I will have to be gentle then?" He muttered to himself

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom