RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Love for a Fallen Angel (Knight)

Local Time:
9:44 AM
By this point, Lyra had passed out, unaware of Lucifer by her side. It was only after a few drawn out minutes until she was healed fully. Her amor still stained with her blood. When Lucifer heard her heartbeat steadily once more- a wave of relief would wash over him that he wouldn’t realize he was holding in. But then he would pick up on a fainter, less pronounced heartbeat.

That wouldn’t make sense…but then again it had been a month after they- surely it wasn’t possible, but Lyra was a woman made from his Father, and a woman meant she was able to carry a child within her womb. But that would also mean- she would be the first angel to do so. Lyra obviously wouldn’t know about this, and her face gave nothing away to him, she just looked peaceful laying there now. So..what will Lucifer do?

Local Time:
12:44 PM
Lucifer lifted his hand away from Lyra, reaching down to pick her up into his arms abd started carrying her from the forest. A child? Of his? Part of him almost wanted to never believe what he was sensing, to believe it to be a trick upon himself. Another part felt almost a sense of...protectiveness. responsibility cutting through the grim pressure that he had been harboring in this night.

Local Time:
As he continued to walk, he would come across an abandoned cottage, and upon walking inside, he would find a soft bed to lay Lyra down. She would need to be stripped of her armor, if she was meant to be inspected properly by one who was summoned by Lucifer, to make sure the child hadn’t suffered any harm, considering what the hell hounds had done.

The hunched over creature turned and looked up at Lucifer with it’s singular eye, the other one was missing from it’s socket. “It’s a male,” it’s grainy voice spoke, and it conjured up a bowl with medicine in it of sorts. “Give, when the angel wakes, it will strengthen the child.” It explained, waiting for Lucifer to take the bowl.

Local Time:
Lucifer took the bowl but eyed the hunched creature.. "This will work?" He said almost with a warning attached to the question. Ofcourse the creature had no benefit of angering its lord, and all of the punishment to come if it failed him...but it was his child. His son. To be cared for.

Local Time:
The demon left, dissipating into black like particles.

Lyra stirred once the demon left, groaning softly as she opened her eyes slowly. "Where-" she began to speak, blinking and looking around, seeing Lucifer there. So he had come after all, and relief washed over her as she realized the hounds were no longer attacking her.

Local Time:
"Thats a relief.." Lucifer said putting a hand on his chin. "You...called for me. I just answered." He said as if anyone would have appeared to fend of hell beasts "I'm just glad your alive." He said trying not to give away what he knew just yet, wondering if Lyra knew already.

Local Time:
"You...don't know?" Lucifer said with a tilt of his head. "I...It seems that you are..." He said finding himself almost unusually out of words to say. The one word he had to say, and yet he couldn't speak it. He put the bowl aside, putting a hand on his chin. "You are...with...child." He said slowly, like the act would cause God to lift the roof from the cottage.

Local Time:
Lyra paused a moment, the color in her face draining a little. “I’m…I’m what?” Seeing as she had never experienced a monthly yet..then again, angels were built different than humans.

She touched her stomach with her hand gently, worried what Lucifer might say next or do…what did this mean for their relationship?

Local Time:
(XD you know I lo- *Vomits on his lap*)

Lucifer blinked at her clamming up suddenly, unsure why until he considered her conditions again. After all he never got phyiscally sick in his existence. He stood up. "I'll get you something-" he mutters as he looked about for a bucket for her to retch into.

Local Time:
(XD she can’t help it!)

Once he gave her a bucket, her stomach spewed it’s contents into it and her cheeks flushed deeply. She pulled back and wiped her mouth, “I’m sorry,” she apologizes, grabbing the bowl and washing away the bile taste in her mouth, the mint offering soothing to her stomach. She sipped lightly, fearing she would also spew this concoction up. Once finished, she settled back into the pillows and gave a soft sigh.

Local Time:
(XD Lyra Vomits on Lucifer, panics, and yells 'I want to break up ever look at me again!"))

Lucifer had looked away from her, giving her some semblance of privacy so she didn't feel like he'd witnessed too much. "It's okay...you're not in control of it." He said as he looked back over once it seemed she was finished.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom