RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Pressured and Bullied (open)

Local Time:
10:54 PM
"Why are you talking to me" he mumbles as he opens his eyes. "I told you to go awat" he added as he rolled over. He groans to himself, holding his side under the blankets. His breathing was heavier now, still in a good deal of pain for the moment. "Just let me sleep

Local Time:
"I don't beef at all, I'm a vegan" he mumbles as hevfelt her breast cushion his head in her gasp. Yuri honestly somehow felt like even more of a weakling than when Alex fondled him abd mocked hi. He felt like he Varela was over a hundred pounds, and he was shorter than her.. if sge didn't help him along, Yuri would be worrying about more than Alex just humiliating him if someone got tge wrong idea about Turi.

Local Time:
(XD shocked she ain't grab his hair abd drag him to a lift bench)

Yuri walked home that evening, but hus parents were still out on their trip. He came up to the decent Two story home, he locked the door gently, and moved to hid couch in the living room to drop back onto it in a heap, trying to get some rest.

Local Time:
Yuri groaned to himself as he heard the knocking at the door, turning iver and sitting up. How did she even know where he lived! Wait. No. Yuri pressed his fists to his temple as he remembered being in the same History class, he had given her his information when they had to work together. Still. Better her than Alex. He dragged himself up, walking to the door. "I-i uh- am kinda tired you know? Maybe we should rey some other time?"

Local Time:
Yuri stopped in the door way as he saw what Ani was wearing...using that word loosely seeing as it was almost fighting to hide anything that one would say was left to the imagination. Yuri looked away quickly, backing up through the doors again as quickly as he could. She called that a gym outfit?! She was better off in her school uniform. Yuri grabbed his fave as ut was burning up already, walking around in the locker room.

Local Time:
Yuri opened the door a crack to answer but then closed ot just as fast. "Is it cold out there?@" he said almost dumbly. She'd either catch on that he noticed her outfit was revealing far too much...or think he was being a lazy coward again. No real winning there.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom