RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Pressured and Bullied (open)

Local Time:
4:05 PM
Yuri was paralyzed....well most of him, he froze in place as she stood there, but all she could hear was the aggressive flapping he still was doing. "I-i- uh....you-" he stammered as he short circuses. What he supposed to do?! Act tough? Tell her off? Cower? "I told you to stay out!" He said suddenly trying to flip the situation on her, using his rampant terror and projecting it outwards into a swift outrage.

Local Time:
Yuri stepped forward, Voight up to her as she was still thrilling all over. "Why should I listen!" He demanded, not calming down now that he seemed to finally have a taste of having the upper hand. He didn't seem to be reveling in it, but he certainly was pushing to see how far he could take this position over Ani.

Local Time:
Yuri gripped her hair tighter, lurching against her mouth faster., rutting against her as he was sinking deeper and deeper inti ger throat. His eyes were closed tight, his sack smacking her chin aggressively, almost desperately...but she had to be the first girl to even see much less taste his dick like this.

Local Time:
Yuri's Euless rolled back as sge squeezed him, knowing that he definitely couldn't go to school in sweat pants ever again as long as Alex kept torturing his balls like that. He shuddered and shook, droolingbas he started to cum in the girls mouth, down her throat as he kept humping against her face.

Local Time:
Yuri was helpless as she sucked on him, dragging out his cum from his cock but it was thick and heavy on her tastbuds, running down her chin mire and more as she coaxed it out of the backed up balls. Eventually Yuri stopped thrusting, his body leaning forward a bit as he tried to catch his breath, and stop seeing stars.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom